If you were given an apprentice, what would you teach them?

If you were given an apprentice, what would you teach them?

Don't become like me apprentice user

painting

probably medicine. And i'd have someone to do all the pleb tasks for me in the ER.

Fuck all about labor laws.

I would teach them art.
Not any specific art... What I would teach is how to express yourself with power and honesty. What medium you use is purely up to you, and is an important part of the expressive process. If there's no art tool or music instrument you connect with, your first task is to explore the world via the internet (or actual travelling if you want to do it the hard way) and find something that tickles your titties. Then come back for more lessons.

I have kind of an apprentice at my job. I am working as a security tester / pentester. My boss told me to teach it to one of the other guys.
Unfortunately he is not able to fully work on his own yet but he can help me with some tasks, e.g. Doing some implementation work.

I would teach my apprentice the art of KiGong Energy Masturbation.

Witchcraft

The sound of silence

i'd teach them how to suck cock and take dick

I am an apprentice mechanic

How to be a fucking god at ssb melee

How to do my laundry.

how to die

How to swallow without gagging....oh yea,and the liberal arts,yea,that shit too.....

Something along the lines of pic related

How many threads do you plan on using this image in?

I would teach them the art of revolution.

To resist coming to Sup Forums

infinity

i would teach them how to suck my balls

How to punch a kangaroo in the fucking face

I'm a poor fag whose been stealing since I was 10 , teach them how to be a reliable thief and survive on little to no income. Maybe even show them some basic having skills if I trust them not to get caught.

I would teach them to catch fish and find an attractive mate to protect and breed for the winter.