Sup Forumsros, I need your help

Sup Forumsros, I need your help...

Can you maybe tell me what gaming headphones or headphones overall should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/449333/0418ea4619/
youtube.com/watch?v=cIuNZAQIoEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astro brand

Audio technichas

keep posting and we will see

The exact middle of the road headphones, hyper x cloud. Very nice if your a srub like me, bare minimum for audiophiles.

I have em, and i like them. The boom mic can pop off via a little 1.5mm imput so you can use em for other stuff.

>>protip she has a penis

g.e-hentai.org/g/449333/0418ea4619/

thank you kind sir, and for faggot OP try Tritton, a bit expensive but comfy af. Bad durability tho

If you don't want to spend too much, get the Orion Pro Headset, it's very good for the price.

Almost anything by Sennheiser or Audio Technica will not be a bad purchase. ALMOST. even these brands have cheap low end sets.

B&W P3 or P5 for high end, and portability.

if you go cheap better off with the technica though

this isnt Sup Forums

post the rest of that futa

Price range? It's a pretty important question

price range is max. 100 euro (but prefer even less like 80 euros)

How much do you value comfort?

ATH-M50X, because all the "Gaming Headsets" sound like shit. Add an Antlion ModMic if you want an attached mic or get a decently cheap standalone mic.

i have these. they are real good

This is the correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=cIuNZAQIoEE

you audiophaggots are so cringe

I recently bought the SteelSeries Siberia 350 while they were on sale 40% off. Very satisfied, they've been fantastic. Some reviews talk about a "static" sound during silence but I haven't heard anything like that.

"Gaming" Headphones are shit, shit sound quality and shit microphone, most of their money goes into marketing and "digital surround sound", which just makes the audio muddy and sound flat.

Buy a pair of headphones you like (unless they're beats) and get one of those microphone clip-ons, or get a desktop microphone, both combined should cost the exact same as a "gaming headset"

2nd.. Very statisfied with Steelseries products.. - Got 350 aswell.. So gonna upgrade to Steelseries Arctis when able..

I recently went all out on these bad boys, and I couldn't be more happier. Especially having the chroma lighting, it's pretty neat.
>also pretty damn solid bass and sound quality overall, I was suprised

>Razer

if you fall for the gaming headset meme youre a retard. personally the superlux hd-681 evo are the best headphones for the price that i've found by far. solid freq response throughout the whole range

DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY
>SKULLCANDY
>APPLE
>BEATS
>ANY OFF BRAND
>TURTLE BEACH

THESE ARE SHIT SCAMS FOR FAGS.

Sennheiser cans are the best for a babby audiophile. Absolutely cannot go wrong.

Got me there, having my entire desk lit up in a rainbow flow, mousepad included, is pretty gay

bitch please

i'll take my 17$ headphones any day

>and I couldn't be more happier
>bragging about "muh bass" and literal light up

You are a manchild who has just bought the latest Sketchers that light up and think you are hot shit because of it, when you are an adult.

Just giving my opinion, sorry to trigger you as harshly as I have c;

>trigger
Ebin. I'm sure you're proud of screaming "guys look how retarded I can be".

You newfriends are fun to toy with, forgive me. The effort you put into your replies is so cute!

im very interested in those ones, but why they are best ones?