Post your favorite movie and other anons try and find a flaw

Post your favorite movie and other anons try and find a flaw
>pic related
go ahead faggots I dare you

Have you watched La La Land??

Legit a solid fucking movie, made me want to become a drummer.

Her is pretty good
its about a faggot that falls in love with his computer

Fuck this was a great movie probably my fav also

When i first saw this movie i was shocked.. i wanted to try drumming.. i bought guitar hero with a drum set, i got good at it.. now i just recently bought a electric drum set... holy shit i love it.. this movie changed my life.. this movie made me a drummer, its the perfect hobby for relaxing and clearing your mind...
Btw i didnt bought a real drum set because i dont want people in my building to hate me...

From which country are you?

I dare you to find a flaw in this movie

Protip you fucking cant

India

The constant belittlement gets comical unintentionally

great movie, but i think the one thing i found that kinda bothered me was that Andrew just practiced and performed with the main band, he never went out and jammed and played different gigs. He never studies theory or discusses it, its just being competitive and in that sense the music aspect of it felt a little empty to me. but thats it though everything else was amazing and it was an awesome movie.

pretty cool that the movie inspired you. keep practicing!

Go for it.

stupid gay and retarded. Theory is bullshit. The School is always bullshit. Its needed by the greats to show them what not to do

Fleeing the scene of an accident. That was lame bullshit.

thread terminated

literally nothing fucking happens. it's just some rich faggot who's like "BUT...DO I REALLY WANT TO DRUM? MY TEACHER IS MEAN :(((("
it's catcher in the rye but the movie.

Whiplash has many flaws, and acting like it doesn't only makes you seem like a 14 year old.

That said, it's a great movie. It's simple, but great.

you're doing it wrong

That's the thing. It's got flaws but few. I'd personally call it a masterpiece because it is so laser focused on what it wants to say and be. It's not perfect, nothing is, but I think it's pretty darn close. Unless you wanna be an elistist about it, at which point I'll say it connected with me on an emotional level in a way films don't usually. I was engaged with the characters more so than many other films, and the music was great. But these things are all subjective so no point in arguing.

>I am 12 years old: the post

and yet you can't seem to name any of these "flaws"
it's the perfect movie don't try and act like it's not

There are honestly some scenes that could use some trimming. Other than that it's full of character and charm (So a tarentino) not much other than that I can think of.

>▶

2 r2>>7163675563675>716367552>71636639152>716367552xxxxxx

just because a movie doesn't have any plotholes doesn't mean it's a good movie.
yeah, Whiplash was (nearly) flawless because its plot is simple, risk-averse, and there wasn't really a main conflict. The story was "Man, I sure do like drumming" at every turn.
>wow, I really like drumming here.
>I like drumming more than girls.
>I like drumming even though my teacher is a dick.
>I like drumming even though there was a car accident
>I like drumming even though I don't know the song we're playing.
>I fucking love drumming.

Not to mention any sort of "conflict" the story has is arbitrary and forced

looks like we have another one, call in the epileptics

when you just want to die

>and there wasn't really a main conflict
nigga did you even watch the movie?
the main conflict was Andrew trying to overcome Neyman's brutal behavior as well as his own internal struggle of having to choose his drumming over everything else such as his girlfriend in order to become "one of the greats"
The story wasn't "fuck I love drumming" it was the plights one has to face in order to become great, that achieving greatness isn't pretty and can be pretty gruesome. What about it is arbitrary or forced?
The conflict was pretty prevalent throughout the entire movie did you just go watch a trailer and assume you knew enough about it to make a criticism about it?

short screentime

thread terminated

Alright calm down, fucking hell

Come on