Discussion : How about this?

Discussion : How about this?

This is a Christian website you heretic.

makes good papers for blunts i hear.

HAPPY FUCKsmas all fags! ^.^ Are you ready for the brainwashing Jesus fuckin Christ days!? :D

Oooooo definitely yes! Me and my buddy was once in another country and there was no papers like OCB and stuff. So we had two choices - to rip inside's paper of the cigarette boxes, separating it from the foil OR to rip papers from the Bible and smoke it. AWESOME! :D

Keep thy Foot when thou goest goest to the house a God and be more ready to hear than to kill fools an break bread for they consider not do evil

An hero, if I understand ANY of these words of yours kek :D

pretty sure cigarettes kill more people a year than christians just sayin' this aint the middle ages.

Poor grammar bleeded much more eyes than the religions. Get cucked, stupid faggot.

People will kill each other for any number of reasons. Religion is not to blame for our savagery.

Religion is important. Whether good or bad, it matters to a lot of people around the world and throughout time. Personally, I practice no religion. I don't believe in a God, much less the Christian version. I'm a skeptic. I don't think we even have the ability to determine whether or not a deity exists. Still, some people swear they can see, feel, or communicate with god. Who am I to deny them?

it's a reaction image which surprisingly often fits the context since the board is literally and non-literally crawling with faggots

fuck em these people, there is no fucking god

Wrong book. Put it on some Quran.

Better yet, realize that Christians are the absolute best method there is for removing kebab.

Religion is all about control. Yes, as humans we are violent, but control people and you get to determine where that violence goes.

And people say im christian

>literally pulling this from a thread that is still up
>unironically posting an image macro as a serious response
You have to be 18 to post here.

/thread

*many

GG. Gotta F13 the PC and then will be busy doing something else. Have a good day/evening/night fags! ^.^

Fair point, if someone's talking about religion in general though then Islam has definitely bumped that number way higher than cigarettes

Real talk. Muslim genocide when?

you waaaaay underestimate how many people die from cigarettes..

killed *many* more people. People are countable.

> Grammar nazi out.

So has atheism. But wait till the autists read what I just said.

Good old nazis and commies, proving that humans are shit regardless of whether they believe in the magic sky man.

MANY more people you stupid cuntlick

Surely it can't be that many, there's been war after war for almost 20 years now. Cigarettes really match that?

You're a fucking idiot mate. Second hand smoke is a fucker but second hand bullshit is way more toxic. Nothing has left more of a dent in humanity than religion. Oh, and Sup Forums is also a haven for cancer cells.

>20 years
Try 1400. Islam was created as a doctrine of war and has been nothing else since its inception. No other religion is nearly as violent or ever has been.