Tell me right the fuck now what the point of these assholes are

Tell me right the fuck now what the point of these assholes are

Fuck Moe's and every other restaurant using these when there was literally NOTHING wrong with the standard multi-faucet drink fountain

Now everytime I want a fucking drink I have to go stand in line behind 8 people and then take a good 90 seconds clicking through the options cuz the calibration is usually shit while having mini anxiety attacks cuz im taking too long

fuck you new autistic soda machine get fucked

i feel u m8

I haven't seen these yet, but I dont go out much

More drink selection mostly, but all the places I go to dont have very long lines.

But yeah, real talk the response times on them are shit, theyre manufactured by/with Ferrari, so I would expect them to be faster

I like them because you can get unconventional mixes like orange coke. The problem is fuckwits who take too long to get what they want or don't figure it out ahead of time.

shut up fatass nigger, you can wait for your soda

This is why i Bepis.

>designed by pininfarina
>car designer
>can't do software engineering

I worked at five guys, these things have big pros and a few cons, but I overlook it all because ORANGE COKE BITCH THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD

>go up to scary new pop machine
>what button do i press??
>3 people behind me giving me death stares as i take 90 seconds to figure out the start button
>choose drink category: caffeine free, sugar free, juice, soda
>fhhbgcxssdtyujbvsd pop or juice??!!! pop or juice???!!!
>mommy not behind me to help me
>another screen: 500 flavors to choose from
>60 second panic attack
>quickly weighing the pros and cons of each flavor in my head
>cant decide
>"sir do you need help?"
>IM FINE
>>slam the first button i see
>literally punched the machine
>fucking fanta
>fuck whatever
>press button.
>didnt know you have to hold the pour button. thought it was preset.
>get a little squirt then let go.
>didnt fill up my drink
>machine resets
>have to start all over

>gets panic attacks waiting to use a soda machine
>calls soda machine autistic

I like them

five guys is the fucking best burger ive ever had my nigga

tell me some cool shit about working there

holy fuck are these actually hard

the sodas taste more syrupy than the old school ones. i hate it.

I don't have a lot of stories, it was chill and I mostly just collected the paycheck. Attractive females walking in was rare enough to warrant us yelling into the back of house for the other guys to see. I left after they basically had me doing a manager job without a pay raise.

And that one time the grease trap took a dump on me. good times. Don't work there.

Oh you also got free food everyday, and by that I mean you could get the biggest bacon burger (fuck the hot dogs) and a big order of cajun fries.

Biggest after work shits of my life

They hold 10x more than the normal faucet machines, take less work to clean, and have a higher variety one can choose to drink from soda to tonic and juice.

Cry somewhere else you ignorant child.

I've worked at a movie theater with them, it's because it's easier to refill the syrup for the sodas, you type in a secret pattern on screen and the bottom opens up and you put soda cartridges in, kinda like a printer.

It saves money and labor maintainence over the traditional way.

It is a scary world outside of your mom's basement, isn't it?

I like to get half vanilla ginger ale and half raspberry ginger ale. Makes a nice drink. Cherry lime Coke is great too. I agree, most people are too retarded to know how to use them. Not surprising, most people that eat at fast food places are pretty fucking stupid to begin with.

The soda from them tases horrible too

those things are awesome. usually mix in cherry or vanilla into everything. youre an aspie

White people problems

more selection as everyone else has said, but its also a great marketing thing. Soda consumption has steadily decreased the past years, but with coke amping up simple campaigns like these fancy coke machines, the share a coke ad, soda consumption has surged and is now projected to increase.