RIP

RIP

She's dead Jim

"Update: 10:15 PM: Contrary to earlier reports, Todd Fisher has now told AP and several other press outlets that Fisher’s condition is currently uncertain, and that the actress is in Intensive Care. “She’s in the ICU and everybody’s praying for her,” Todd Fisher told Variety during a phone interview. “There’s nothing new from the doctors. There’s nothing new at all. … There’s no good news or bad news."

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/carrie-fisher-in-critical-condition-after-heart-attack-1790454414
google.com/#q=carrie fisher&tbm=nws
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/12/22/obama-aiming-to-end-visitor-registry-program-before-leaving-office-n2262612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NotLikeThis

No fookin way

Made up

who's jim?

io9.gizmodo.com/carrie-fisher-in-critical-condition-after-heart-attack-1790454414

google.com/#q=carrie fisher&tbm=nws

Captain kirk

quick someone make a fake article so we can get top page reddit

Happy Christmas!

Jim = James t Kirk u cave dwelling sloth

troglodyte*

I SAID MADE UP

no shit you fucking mong

thats what the snitch gets

It's ogre, she won't survive the day

I love Carrie Fisher, and I just adore how she carried herself in interviews.

Fact is, Fisher has an extremely low chance of making it out alive. Stable just means she's out of an emergency, but the damage may be too great and too far gone.

Hope you make it out Fisher, but science says this outcome does not look good :(

DON'T WORRY BRO THEY'RE PRAYING FOR HER

Is there any chance of her waking up retarded?

F

did carrie fischer ever pose nude?

That's the best chance

No, she's said in interviews she had no issues with nudity but no one ever asked her to do it.

I don't even care about Star Wars and I'm feeling kind of worried. She just seems like a genuinely cool person and I don't want her gone....

fucking idiots if i was a director she'd be naked 80% of movies i cast her in.

Fucking morons !

She snorted a cunt tonne of blow so she absolutely woulda been a fun bird

But even now. She just seems like a cool Grandma type with a lot of funny anecdotes and the like. I can't deny she would have been sweet to party with back then though!

Yeah she just doesnt give a fuck anymore which I really appreciate, she would be able to have an amazing conversation

Who dis?

To be fair she went to sleep pretty retarded.

Princess Leia

Not to worry, at the end of Rogue One they have a digital recreation of her back when she looked in 1977. It's as bad of a CGI as Grand Moff Tarkin who died 20 years ago. It's like that Final Fantasy movie from 2001 - really shitty CGI that in no way deserves any more than a split second of screen time, yet they put minutes of them on screen and you can spend that time just realizing how shitty the CGI is,

Also, Darth Vader shows up and kicks ass. The spaceship battle is great, but the CGI looks like fucking Lego Star Wars. The whole movie could have been about 30 minutes shorter with two less characters and two less locations.

Why did the Captain have a mission to kill the Dad when it was already clear that the Death Star was operational due to the rebels knowing that it did at Khbel City? Killing the Dad wouldn't have changed the fact that he already created the Death Star especially when it was rumoured that if you captured him alive he could have helped even more in defeating it. Dumb fucking logic in this movie.

I give it a 7/10.

hope the dumb cokehead bitch dies

this is what happens when you talk shit about the god emperor donald trump, the universe crushes you like a termite

star wars is gay aspie shit & she shilled for hillary, good riddance

Merry Christmas, user.

Could you say that in 140 characters or less, please, as this is now the new communication criterion of American government

You idiots keep pretending "shilling" is just when a person tells people who they support politically. Shilling is when people are bribed for an endorsement, like the cuck shill-posters that get paid to spread conservative propaganda on Sup Forums.

Merry Christmas to you as well, brother.

"Self-important cokehead traitor Star Wars bitch had a heart attack. No stamina!"

You're howling in the wind, user. Sup Forums has developed its own vocabulary to make words mean whatever they want them to mean, as long as they are an insult. They're all fuckwits and shills to the m00k

gee yer funny, pal.

Keep Crying. We Won. 8 Years, Bitch!

shell be fine

I gotta hand it to the CGI techs on Peter Cushing,he looked well considering being in the ground for 20 years...now Leia...looked like an animated post card,not sure what went wrong there....

4 nigga, you gonna have to win twice y'know

Same :(

Probably more like 32 years of republican glory since the DNC was literally destroyed

go back to pitchfork

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/12/22/obama-aiming-to-end-visitor-registry-program-before-leaving-office-n2262612

fuckin cock suck obama is a muslim terrorist
I hope Trump throws his black ass in Guantanamo

So she's not dead.

What a great actress in rogue one,

If she dies she dies: Dolp lundgren.

>2 term limit
>term = 4 years
>2x4=8
Are you really this slow?

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38423963

let's hope, she was one helluva broad

george lucas is a fucking faggot

This is why you don't do cocaine. Dead at 60 jeez thats bad for 2016.

Oh wait my mum died at 45.

god she had such awesome tits back in the day

live long and prosper

Mine died at 43 in 2015. I feel sorry for you

Mine went into a coma the day my first daughter was born then died 2 weeks later.

God fucking dammit, there's so many great people dying, I hate it :(

lol thats fucked

dont get it

Wouldn't say nice thinks until she dies.dirty cum sump.thank you good night

its not a joke you dumb fuck, george lucas made her wear tape for the movie which made her tits look smaller

that bitch went into cardian arrest in the air of course shes gona die or at least have severe nerv damage trust me im a doctor

*canadian arrest

*Cardigan Arrest

*Calrissian arrest

*cartagena arrest

*carte blanche arrest

*Cadian arrest

the image in the ocean is shopped regardless, here's the original
you can tell they've stretched out her tits + ass

Haha loser

As if being an not religious white cock sucker is better. At least Obama knows how to wipe his ass with the the constitution while the incoming President can't stop wiping his ass with tweets.

cardassian arrest

How did she died on an airplane full of people who can perform CPR?

>trust me im a doctor
never trust somebody who is paid for living.

True. You can always trust a thief.

You meant han solo?

Do you even know what CPR is and that it cant bring people back to life magically? Like this isn't a movie CPR just keeps blood moving until you can zap someones heart to start it again.

Also its not like the plane load of people were all just staring at her waiting to jump at the chance to do CPR.. She probably passed out and was sitting there for ages til some flight attendant asked if she wants a drink and noticed shes not breathing.

CPR will supply the brain with oxygen and keep the blood moving. You can keep someone alive for hours like that.

Not hours.

Not the same guy but there are plenty of cases over an hour at least - that football player who's heart stopped on the field was out like 80 something minutes...

Im sure there's been people more than 2 hours.

sounds like she's alive but probably has brain damage

yea a football player on the field were noticing him suddenly collapsing would be obvious and someone trained in first aid in cor was probably near by. Mean while this old bitch was on a plane mid air when her heart gave out chances of someone noticing shes in trouble arent that great and someone being able to perform cpr at any level would be slim. knowing cpr isnt as common as people think.

5 minutes of 0 oxygen is when brain damage happens I heard.

Too soon.

I used to fap to her

RIP in peace

bumping for this

Thank you for your analysis Dr Sup Forums