I don't know if I'll make it till 2017

I don't know if I'll make it till 2017

i wish you a happy 2017 Sup Forums

SPOTTED ANOTHER FAKER
TRYING TO MANIFEST AND CONTRIBUTE TO A GUIDED SUICIDE UNTO SOMEONE WHOM IS HATED

STATING ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AS TO WHY WOW KILL YOURSELF IF U HAD THE BALLS

OR STATE WHAT YOUR CONDITION IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUR PHYSICAL BODY

never said that
i have cancer moron

I roll my eyes whenever i see this shit
man i am friend with one atention whore, she always wants to off here self and it's enough quite frankly
thinkin of instead of usual generic pls don't to say yeah just off youself cunt to see if she will do it (but probably wont cause she fake asf)

SHILLS NEVER SAY THAT SHIT

Shit m8, We will keep up the memes of production. We don't forget user, pls take it easy m8, and merry Christmas

If you have cancer it is because you deserve it. Enjoy your karmic retribution you worthless fuck.

thank you. merry christmas

I'm Buddhist and fuck you

No fuck you. Getting cancer is proof you're a fucking piece of shit. Die in hellish pain you fucking worthless cunt.

Make it to 2017 so you can say you survived this shit year, we got less than a week so get over yourself and let everyone else you know have happy holidays and not have to deal with your shit

You got this mate. Merry Christmas user!!

This thread is CANCER

Merry Christmas

I wanna stand in front of a train on new years eve.

You got trips bro. Thats god telling you you should totally do it.

checked

Nice

When you're up there, could you say hi to my dog and give him some fish dog treats he loves them. He was my best friend

yes if i see him then i will

Juice some marijuana nugs like you might juice wheat grass. Drink that shit with about a gallon of alkalized liquid every day before the new year and you'll definitely make it. I am an expert.