What do people in your country do when it gets cold?

What do people in your country do when it gets cold?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/watch-when-israeli-man-stabbed-jew-he-mistook-for-an-arab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wear thicker clothing.

School close but only when we may get a storm with 20cm+ in 1 day. So we stay at home and light on the chimney.
If you are an adult and working that day you are fucked bc you have to get to work no matter what.

And your old people move to Arizona

Kill a polish person and put him in the firepit. Or at least that's what I do.

Schools never close for snow here.

What about ice? Where I grew up in the northern US, schools only closed for icy conditions, never for just snow.

All cars must have spiked tyres. Snow is removed by tracks after it falls. Snow doesn't slow us down despite the fact that we have a huge country with a spread out population.

I bet muslims killed him, and some muslim or leftist muslim coddler took the picture of the incident to churn out propaganda by trying to make this pass as if their common enemy did it.

Pallywood has showed it's ugly face before, like during the "incident" with the rohingya in burma, when they tried to pass photos of buddhists being killed in tibet as muslims being slaughtered by buddhists in burma.

>we have a huge country

Except it's true you jew loving spic

>I bet

No. It happens all the time in Israel.

>WATCH: When Israeli man stabbed Jew he mistook for an Arab
Shlomo Pinto charged with attempted murder after moderately injuring Uri Razkan in intended revenge attack

timesofisrael.com/watch-when-israeli-man-stabbed-jew-he-mistook-for-an-arab/

t. Muzzie scum
We need to drop more bombs on your homelands

kikes are not human

ive been saying it for years

That's not what OP asked

I hug my cute Finnish bf for warmth.

Finland is huge for the population size we have.

ascetic practice by sitting under a waterfall

t. Schlomo Shekelstein
Stop lobbying my fucking government

>Finland is huge

there you go again...

Finland is 1/2 the size of Texas with 1/4 the population. Just go to bed. It's like 5am Russian time, why are you even awake right now?

>Implying I'm not a catholic Hispanic who doesn't eat up pali propaganda

Fuck Islam and fuck the middle east and north africa

>he hates Christian Palestinians

Cuck

You cant call it cold if waters not freezing.

kek, i thought shlomos were smart enough to tell apart jews from arabs.

I know you guys are all about lakes, but non-stagnant water takes longer to freeze.

The first deep chill every year (below -10C), it's become tradition among me and my friends to hit the cabin, crack the ice on the pond if there is any, and wade over to the waterfall, sit there for 30s, and get the fuck into the sauna before hypothermia kicks in. After the first bottle of vodka or rye is done, we'll usually take breaks to roll around in the snow or take a quick dip back into the pond.

>Spic loving jew
Even worse
Get the fuck out of this country
Also
>Catholic
You belong with Proteshits

What do you mean, "gets cold"?

Check that vegetation, Cold also starts from -15c.
Anyhow your leafs things sounds pretty nice and very similiar what wev done here for thousands of years, expect for running cold water. We got just holes in ice on our lakes.