Have you ever been cheated on b?

Have you ever been cheated on b?

DATEN!

Yes quite a lot user
>fuckem have your fun then dump that's my way now

Good: No

Bad: Because I've never been in a serious relationship.

Nothing gets her wetter than seeing her man being on his path/purpose.#If I'm lazy it's your fault for not fucking me right now.

It would be possible if I had a gf but since I don't

Quite a lot is quite an accomplishment

a girl used me to cheat on her bf when i was a lil lad
will post pics once i find them
shes an edgy cunt

Yes,

I used my roommates laptop to play music and in his documents found a folder titled with my girlfriends name, inside were pictures of her sucking his cock.

I got a legitimate fright, it was like a jump scare, my heart rate boosted.

The only answer is murder

Yes, whore told me she loved me then as soon as I left her saw her next client walk in - devastated

(you)

yep

When I was 14 my girlfriend sucked an 18 years olds cock, and she dumped me saying she swallowed somebodies cum, I was an innocent kid, didn't really understand at the time.

Yes, after years of me being unfaithful, she done it once, and I broke up with her and never spoke again. I know that makes me a hyprocrite but fuck it, that pussy is tarnished in my mind.

Damn, that's rough. What did you do?

shit is cash user

yes i cheated on your mom

I waited until he got home and beat him up. Then I told his girlfriend. I didn't speak to my girlfriend for a month. After all that, I felt a lot better and me & gf are still together 3 years later (I know..)

Whatever floats your boat, m8. But Christ, what did she say? Did she try to justify it? Defend her actions? Swear she'd be loyal?