Rate my gf's penis

Rate my gf's penis.

you have a smaller penis than your gf

Why does your bf have tits

That's a man tho

Not a bad feminine penis, OP. You're a lucky guy. My gf's feminine penis isn't as big as that, but we have fun regardless!

You are the gf on the relation bitch

Even her penis is trying to escape from the awkward

too feminine 6/10

shooped

bigger than mine

>gf
>penis

Yes. It's called a feminine penis. Stop being an ignorant fuckhead it's 2016.

>feminine
>penis

it's her gf lover's one

your gf's dick is bigger than yours

She's a big guy

If you're reading this and your dick is smaller than a Trannys' dick; you are now manually breathing.

Wouldn't be the first time, heh

I couldn't be with a ladyboy who's penis was bigger than mine. I only wanna fuck though not take it in thr ass like a faggot

lol, worst boob job ever!

kill yourself faggot

>be with ladyboy
>not be faggot, anyway

There are BILLIONS of people on this planet. Unless you have a record-setting monster schlong, then it's likely a statistical certainty that there's at least ONE trap/transexual out there with a larger penis than yours.

Well, to be fair, both of their dicks are better than what most of us are packing.

Agreed, even the best boobjob surgeons around LA don't get them quite natural looking (but they prob do the best job in the world)... and a cheap boobjob by an inexperienced surgeon is never a good thing particularly if they go to the third world to get it done very cheap.

I think it's probably best if most trannies see if they can grow normal boobs from female hormones, 9/10 they just look worse with a very fake and ugly boob job. I'd prefer the little tranny B cups done naturally with hormones over some stretched skin monstrosities.

>Agreed, even the best boobjob surgeons around LA don't get them quite natural looking (but they prob do the best job in the world).
Nah Asians do a better job, just look at how many people are convinced their Korean/Jap waifu has natural 36ff's

Probably many, to be honest, I don't know why but most black trannies are packing like 8". I know statistically blacks have about .8" more than white (Trojan condom studies), it's slightly bigger but not a huge size difference that they'd like you to believe.

But without fail, black trannies tend to be on the big end of the spectrum when white, hispanic, and asians trannies tend to be some of the smallest dudes among us (I think many white trans comes from the fact that they get a complex about being too small for most women, probably reinforced by being rejected for having small penors repeatedly).

Yasmin Dornelles.

Feminine Penis
????????????????????????????????