Always Sunny

ITT: We predict season 12

The Gang builds a wall
Mac visits Orlando

We're not giving you any ideas, Rob, Glenn, and Charlie.

The Mcpoyles buy the bar

The Gang Solves the Refugee Crisis
The Gang Votes for Hilary (and then secretly all vote for Trump for different reasons)
The Gang Crash the Olympics
Frank Gets a New Toe Knife

Green man: hero for hire

I really hope this show doesn't go down the same shit tube that south park went down. No entire seasons dedicated to pop culture/politics/memes

>The Gang Votes for Hilary (and then secretly all vote for Trump for different reasons)

I can see this happening, with the caveat it's reversed for Mac.

Project Badass: International Sensation

Cricket Day

the gang build a wall

I really, really hope they go back to their roots this season

The Gang Mines Sup Forums For Ideas

Even further flanderization, recurrent callbacks to earlier episodes, single-episode characters reaparitions, Dennis looking like shit

the gang has dealt with political shit like gun control and racism before. Shit ain't new.

I could see an election episode just The Gang Don't Vote where the gang all wanna vote, half for hilary half for trump, they switch sides based on stupid shit. No one manages to make it to the polls. Frank tries to throw his money into a superpac, ends up funding some local law that fucks over the bar or small businesses in some way but gives him a tax break

You look like shit faggot.

I dont know but I bet it will be whacky and hilarious!!!!

gotta love always reddit in memedelphia!!!!

>It's a Mac feeds dennys dennys episode

How about dee runs for Congress?
Dealing with pitics but keeping it timeless by not referencing anything

They could have Dee be like Hillary, Frank be like Trump, and Charlie be like Sanders but in a smaller election like for city council or something.

>PEOPLE DESERVE FREE SHIT
>GODDAMMIT CHARLIE YOUR IDEAS MAKE NO SENSE

they already did a The Gang Runs for Office with dennis running for some small office position and they were trying to get some bribe scam going

I was saying if they were going for an election episode that parodies trump and hillary.

i like this

Naaah. They hardly ever get the specific about large political shit. If they handle gun violence they make it vague instead of going into any specific gun event.

If they were gonna do an election thing it'd be about vague fucked up elections in general instead of the most recent one. Liberals v Republicans. Or just elections. Like say it's nov 4 and dee wants to go vote and the gang thinks it's a waste of time. Except mac suddenly gives a fuck because supreme court judge appointment and hey need a true president to appoint anti gay/abortion judges. So mac and dee try to get the others to vote one side or the other. Somehow end up burning down a polling station. The Gang Commits Voter Fraud.

Most of that stuff wasn't topical though, racism and gun control has always been discussed throughout history. It's not like there was some big story that made them do it.

They should do a scooby doo episode

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHti7AEzDc

I think you should. Last season was fucking terrible. Your ideas can't be any worse.

There was a lot of talk about gun control when that gun control episode was made.

And most stuff talked about right now like elections and voter fraud have been discussed throughout history too. Corrupt politicians aren't exactly new. Philly could do it without it going south park tier.

>Frank confirmed to be Charlie's father.
>Frank dies and Charlie inherits his money.
>Waitress marries him for his money
>Charlie owns Paddy's Pub
>Dennis and Dee now do all the Charlie work
>Mac realizes he's gay and joins the navy

>>Mac realizes he's gay and joins the navy
That sounds good and like something they would really do.

>Tranny joins army because of new rules
>Mac says if tranny can serve, he can
>Dee basically does the same
>Charlie tries to join seals
>Dennis joins because he thinks he'll be the only one that can actually pass

thanks Glen

>people can't like things I don't like!!! Normies BTFO my Sup Forums reeeeeeeeeee

Country Mac returns.
Turns out the ashes they flushed down the toilet were random ashes from a fire pit because Mac was too lazy and cheap to get a cremation for Country Mac, and dumped him on the side of the road, where he later regained consciousness.

This is good. Mac would totally do this.

Those episodes where the gang begs Charlie to re-join the gang after kicking him out and he refuses because he wants to be a janitor were comfy, I want something similar to that

They are great improvisers

The Gang Votes Trump

I met Charlie Day a few days ago, I just graduated from the fire academy for Philly, and we were all at our graduation party. He was passing by Ladder 15 (the bar). Dude was chill as fuck, he was on his way to film some scenes on Market and South street.

>dennis is (actually) a serial killer
>mac gets gay maried
>dee is a bird
>the gang sells frank to duncan and the hawaiian trip-hop bridge crew
>rickety cricket has a skin disease
>charlie rapes the waitress

let's just run this shit into the ground. caricatures all around!

They were actually shipwrecked and the last episode was just a dream, they wake up and we get Giligins Island.

aint the show filmed in LA tho ive seen paddys in countless things

It's filmed in LA, but every new season they'll come out to re-shoot the opening, in addition to several episodes taking place in actual spots in the city, so they need to come out and film the cast.

>Mac and Charlie Go on Shark Tank

Cricket the Ripper
>murders happening all over Phily
>murderer leave behind some sign each time
>gang figures out its Cricket
>they are the only ones that can stop him

charlie turns 40

he already did

>Turns out not to be Cricket at all.
>It was Frank

Cat-astrophe: The Margret McPoyle Story

The Gang applies for a loan

It'd be good.

Franks main role is banking them

this

also
>Charlie Goes to Rehab
>Bridgetrolls: The Case of the Missing Eggs
>Frank Gets a DUI ft. the jew lawyer
>The Gang Goes to Disney World

continued

>Dee: Making a Mess All Over Broadway
>The Gang Goes to a Dude Ranch
>The Gang Plays the Lotto
>Frank and Charlie's Jewelry Store
>The Gang Breaks Bad
>The Gang Gets Chainganged: Luther Unchained

working titles

I don't watch this show, but I do like looking at ratings, and I'm curious as to why the episode Frank's Brother is rated so much below every single episode.

>The gang controls their microaggressions

The Gang of Thrones
Frank - Robert
Dee and Dennis are Cersei and Jaime
Charlie - Tommen
Mac - High Sparrow
Cricket - Tormund

the gang isn't in it. it's Frank and his brother, a character that has never been seen before.

Dennis: Making a Murderer
The Gang Goes to a Trump Rally
The Gang Prays the Gay Away
Dee Day

is season 12 going to be the last? or have they renewed it already

The Lawyer - Roose