Why is it that ?!

>Why is it that ?!

> Black girls with a better educational background
> From Europe, brought up in mid class or better environments
> Those who talk the native European language on a decent and proper way
> Not in EBONICS
> Mostly are above average looking
> Mostly have more white than black friends
> Mostly are over represented at Universities in Amsterdam or any other European city.
> Change 98% out of 100 going for a WHITE partner ?.
> Its called "Evolution"
> Its called "Survive of the fittest"
> Its called "The winning gene pool"
> Its called "Primitive ebonic niggers are going
to be extinct in 0-10 years"
> Its called "The nigger race is giving obvious sings of survival of the fittest"
> Its called "The nigger race is diving out in a white society and cleaning out ebonized sub-humans and leave the Nigger 2.0 alive"
> Its called " Bye bye Ebonic black primitive nigger, the Alpha nigs are going to wash you out of our societies"

Is that all you had to say? What's the point of this thread user?

Follow up and counter thread on some nigger
who believes all white girls will breed with black men.

fyi: its not.

The winning gene pool is showing sings of survival of the fittest within the black race.

Ebonized blackkies will die out

Why do you feel the need to do this? Are you really that insecure? Get some help man, obsessing about race like this is NOT healthy. Either that or you're just a sub-par troll

stop pulling out your race theory user

nope

not all white women are going to replace their
white bois for black because of their superiority

fact card as a reply

Monica, jij hier?

U bad at green text as yo bad at focs man

Take your (You).

best example I had this far.
keep names anonymous
just the image

at this side of the ocean

> this are the facts

>not all white women are going to replace their
white bois for black because of their superiority
Where was this implied user? Your OP focused exclusively on people breaking from what you consider to be undesirable racial stereotypes, why don't you stop projecting your insecurities onto me?

Its true.

Many threads.

All based on the delusional idea that all white men will be replaced by black men.

There are no insecurities just a hard fact thread.

Sure: All ebonic stereotypes are the reason people start excluding black people from society.

Deal with the facts

So you honestly believe that your ebonic stereotypes will nominate you to the winning gene-pool ?.

Kekd.

I can endure normal black people but honestly hate those ebonic stereotypes. Fun fact that 90% of BLM supporters are not even speaking proper English. How can they expect any support at all ?.

Besides.

White will not be replace by black

Never !

>Fun fact that 90% of BLM supporters are not even speaking proper English. How can they expect any support at all ?.
>Besides.
>White will not be replace by black
How can better Education (higher IQ) and a better and more successful position in society be accidentally be so related ?.

And if you'd been paying enough attention you'd realize that all of those threads are bait meant to make you do exactly what you're doing right now which is playing right into their hands. Either that or its just cucks jerking their tiny wieners. People will fuck/love whoever they want regardless of your autistic rantings. This is the epitome of newfaggotry...just go outside and talk to some people, you'll be better for it.

Im long enough at 4ch and all other boards to know where the bait cards are and which are
a nigfag trying to spread out facts which are 100%
laughable.

However the only reality for them is that these cucks waisting GB's on interracial fiction.
The reality is based on experience outside of my
basement-life. w8 I don't even have a basement life.

Nope: just an reply on the thread earlier what just died out.

There is an extremely high level of facts and reality in my thread user. Learn to live with it.
Ebonics will be outcasted. Whites will not be
replaced ftw

There is an extremely high level of facts and reality in my thread user. Learn to live with it.
>Ebonics will be outcasted. Whites will not be replaced ftw
If you actually believe this to be true then why post about it if it's already going to happen?

It is so clear that it isn't really a "black" problem, but American black problem - the stuff that gets Sup Forums riled up. The vast majority of black people in places like the UK are much more integrated, educated, and "normal" than the ghettoized communities in the USA. The USA really has a racial politic that is so strange to most of the rest of the world.

Hmm maybe this bait got me a few hours earlier.
There are no rules at 4ch what forbid me doing a reply thread. Just to inform my fellow anons
about some facts from the experience itself.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, go clog some other board up with your pathetic whiney threads, faggot.

Almost the tripps.

Sure, I do agree. The majority of European countries have a dominant white culture which is open to all other races unless they arent prepared to change their initial ebonic habits tbh.
However: the US shows me, in more than just a few threads, that its polarizing and believes that the rastafari-ebonics-africanized black people will win the segregation-war. The other option is the white race in its extremes. The whole field in between is blind for Americans. In Europe blacks understand that the European standard is the only standard. They are willing to give up some of their "black" identity to participate !.
Steps forward. However its even more pathetic that some fags over here think that rastafari-ebonic-namsayung-black Afro Americans will conquer the world domination one day. IKR. its funny and it needs some reality checks so now and than.

Nope.
Nothing whiney here.
Just the rhetoric of facts for a moment
Don't get butthurt

This pretty much sums it up. How a minority race can completely dominate and take over the world.

these eyes

Alright, English obviously isn't your first language, let me guess...Macedonia and I was not trying to dispute any of your opinions, I just wanted you to know that if your intent is to combat the "umad whiteboi" threads you're only giving them credibility by posting things like this, don't react, it makes you look very insecure.

Im not insecure.

I just think that the facts needed some more exposure on 4ch.

u mad white boi reached far beyond bait.

Stupidest argument ever.

Holy fuck.

Looks better than Nairobi. Just a guess.

> The ebonics died out for 100% out of me
> Keep your judgement about my phenotype, just a sign that you have no taste at all.