Good morning, and Merry Christmas, Sup Forumsros!

Good morning, and Merry Christmas, Sup Forumsros!
It's "Tsar" Katherine here, back from a brief ban.

I'll be in chaturbate this morning for a couple of hours. This will be just for you faggots.

Chaturbate: TsarKatherinetheDonovan
Password: passwordispasswordlLOL6969

I've had a rough Christmas so far. My Narcissistic parents were in rare form this year. I hope that others are having a more cheerful holiday. Let's have the kind of fun that would put me on Santa's naughty list.

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/fejp6wuy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self-bump

another self-bump

self bumppity bump

bamp

Pic with your tongue out like you're waiting for a cumshot?

can i see a photo of just a fresh 12/24/2016 vag thread? that would make my christmas

:)

great lips. can you find something to suck

Tits or... uh... ehhhhhhhh never mind

Good morning. Shame that you don't live nearby. I'd stop by and give you a Christmas caning. Your holiday would be much more fun if your ass was too sore to sit on.

Wtf are you

Thanks op. I cant stand people who are humbugs. you truly have given a hardworking 24 year old laborer a great morning.

happy holidays.

Kat here, and damn I would love that. A candy caning? Perfect! :)

Nice tits, could we get a nice booty pic aswell? :p

you're welcome! neither can I!!!

Nice! Thanks op! This madr my day ^^ Merry Christmas

12 with a thin bamboo cane, one inch apart. And then 12 more with a thicker rattan cane in between the first marks. Stay in position or they're going on the back of your thighs.

oh my. I better stay in place!
I'm a sub, so this sounds lovely.

Merry Christmas!!!!

That's a woman, user. You might've seen one if you've ever gone outside.

You have a anapchat you wanna share with us "tsar" kat? :p

Sure!
Snapchat: ohhhhkat
Fetlife: TsarKatherine
kik: KatherinetheDonovan
facebook: /KatherineDotOrg

Requesting closeup of armpit please :)

Disgusting fucking trany

I'd have sex with you

Do you use Snapchat and kik to talk with people? Or just post to the story?

I will sext people on snapchat often. I love dick pics.

Outstanding. Good subs are hard to find, even for a good looking guy like me. Merry Christmas Kat. If we're ever in the same place I'll give you the ass whipping you so richly deserve.

and thank you!

I am a touring musician and have connects in florida. text me 3105625792

Can I get a nice butt shot? ;w;

What a coincidence. I love sexting and sending dick pics

I'm in Texas too, just visiting for a couple days, I'm guessing you don't rant to be more specific?

I don't mind. I'm in Austin.

>implying this isn't a good butt shot

I'd like something a bit closer ;n;

This is what humanity's been reduced to

Fuck, Houston here

Hope your Christmas is going well, added your snap chat. Ever met with anyone off Sup Forums?

Oh wow. I can't imagine how sad it must feel to be camslutting on christmas eve. I feel really bad for you. Camsluts in general are kind of sad in that they always pretend to be so free and liberated yet they're dead inside, but a christmas camslut? Man that is some depressing shit. Hope things get better for you OP.

my ex was actually a Sup Forumstard. we have known each other for ten years and dated for the last year. her's kind of a sociopath though. he always comes in these threads and makes mean remarks. like:

you look so god awful why are you degrading yourself like this for useless attention on fucking Sup Forums you dumb slut

>>>/reddit/

you're too ugly and boring for this board.

Ewwww

How often do you reply on snapchat?

You are pretty, but your eyes scare me,

One day I'd like to meet a girl from Sup Forums or /soc/ but the stars haven't aligned yet. Not even just to fuck, but to say I met someone from Sup Forums.

Maybe that's a little autistic but meh. Hopefully you're ok with all the bumps I'm giving the thread lol

Oh, Erik Gavriluk must be here. Nice to see you again Gav, missed you.

Hahah why do my eyes scare you?

Pretty often. I check it every couple of hours and reply to everyone I can.

>you're ugly and boring

If you obsess over a woman showing you her body through the cold, sterile atmosphere of the Internet (although admittedly, the jury's still out on this one), with no personal interaction, you have failed at the absolute most basic level as a man.

Whether you can salvage what's left of your pride and dignity is yet to be determined, but for most, the struggle to reverse the tremendous decline that their lives have taken has proven to be too much effort, and they've ended that struggle permanently.

So do,you rate dicks on your snap chat

Dear Kat can u make me a Xmas gift since I dong get any other, because no one gives a fuck about me and wrote on your tits or ass my name ? Sincerely
>Kamil

Obvious Erik is obvious.

Yeah, I give out dick ratings.

>Erik Gavriluk
Literally who?
Seriously, though, quit believing your own bullshit. You're a midwest 5 and an LA 3.

Oh man this is funny. OPs defense mechanism against every bad comment is to say that's its her fatty ex BF being sour. Despite the fact that all of these comments are from different people. Truly dellusional. I guess you have to be kinda detached from reality if you are camslutting at christmas.

Wait, you actually let yourself be touched by this guy? Damn. No wonder you're fucked up and... uh... yeah I don't even know what the fuck you are, to be honest

>does your google work?
>it's christmas eve morning. I can camslut whenever I damn please.

Do you charge money to sext

My earlier post Have you ever posted on /soc/?

Oh god. I think the only people more pathetic than OP are the guys jerking off to OP.

kill yourself ugly faggot

>does your google work?
>implying i'm slightly interested in anything you have to tell me

yeah let me just google you because I truly give a shit.

I don't know, Kat. I am more uneasy in the face of blue eyes generally. And yours are very piercing, very assertive, with a small dash of crazy in them -- at least in that pic.

This look, this stare would work in a situation where we're having ultra rough but passionate sex, but would also work as you're slowly cutting my balls off and trying to see my reaction.

I guess it's the ambiguity of intentions that's making them scary in that pic.

I also live in Austin, I demand you walk around in public more so we got something pleasant to view.

ooooooh send me a message. if you are disease free and cute, we should meet up :)

>would fuck

>is rull bad

OMG OP you look like a celebrity!!!

kek

Thank you, user!

Thank you? I suppose I'm not really someone you should cross.

For my /bros, here you go:
kat masturbating, dp.
You're welcome:
>eroshare.com/fejp6wuy
ANONJESUS

>holyshit

Fucking cumslut.

youre disgusting

Still around?

Guess not

Thats hot. God bless real women!

That's not a trap, that's an ambush.

You looked coked out

Nice dubs tho

i bet you taste like branflakes and horse radish

I guess, if you say so. Still, I'm attracted to you (yay?) but the eyes are so intimidating. I could live with that for a casual encounter, but would have trouble for anything medium-term.

Can you play harmonica while fisting your ass for me, please?

Kat do you mind if I masturbate to you?

Lul maybe you need to go outside more if you find that attractive

"Real women" this thread is degeneracy incarnate

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of god pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

bump - pic unrelated.