Feels tread

feels tread

if you have feels you need to un-bottle then this is the place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AdubdiqRIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sad because tonight from 4pm till midnight I'll be drinking alone,smoking cigs in a little booth,dispatching taxis instead of being with my wife and kid on Christmas eve

maybe ringing them will make the day alittle easyer?

man... I am greek, poorfag, living with my parents and all I want to do is work. I cannot understand how everyone is having fun. 25 btw. Does anyone feel like this?

I'm Def gona do that tonight.
Thanks user

why cant you find work?

First christmas since my ex dumped me. So alone. No one in the house, too far away from anywhere to go out. I just want to not die. The wordt part is i know shes perfectly fine.

i've met a girl and she's really great and 100% into me and i'm into her a lot as well but we've only know each other just about 2 months and tbh we're already saying "i love you" and while it feels good and i think i do love her i also know it isn't healthy or normal to get attached to someone that quickly and i'm worried for my mental health as a result and afraid that this will never really be a healthy relationship.

Want to just die haha sorry.

No you misunderstood me, I have a work. I work every day for about 9-10 hours, with a small paycheck, just enough to get by.

Do you happen to have a personalitly disorder? I do and i fall inlove too quickly

I'm sitting on my bed eating domino's. Would rather have ur life. Mental or no mental

i know this is abit out of the way but is there any friends/family you could visit? you cant let this get in they way

I feel nothing anymore. I feel happy at the beginning, mad at the middle and now the end? I expect you do the same and do something about it. Having feelings is just the same way as wasting precious fucking time.

i'm black.
is it sad enough?

fucked up on the reply user, I usualy lurk not answer.

that's my answer.

Considering suicide for a long time. My fiancee is getting worried because she sees signs of depression in me. I wanted to not show them. I do not have a goal in life, I do not know what I want to do really, what my passion really is, I find my life wasted so far. And no possibilities to change that. I am poor, I have no money to change anything. I am nothing and I am nobody, really.

Not more that few minutes ago I sat and was holding my revolver pointed in my head imagining would it hurt to end life like that. I burst tears without reason sometimes. I stopped talking, I find myself lying and sleeping in my spare time when no one sees.

I am municipal police officer after two promotions and two raises. I earn around $380 a month. I cannot live on that. I find it hard even if my parents are giving me the money to help. It's just not enough. And I do not live in luxury.

I think my life is wasted time. I am fighting 24/24 with myself in my mind. I wish I could end this battle. In any case, I am not a winner.

Just wanted to share something with anonymous people somewhere in the world. Maybe someone will read.

I wish all of you, best of everything you want.

Puts it all in perspective.... Sorry, bro

//steamcommunity.com/id/XxforasxX/images/#scrollTop=0

No. At my fams, but mums on nightshift and brother has aspergers, so not easy to talk to about these kinds of things.

Same here. I've learned not to take myself seriously as a result

personality disorder? i don't know about that. does depression and anxiety count? i have a lot of that. and yeah it seems like it just kind of comes with those mental illnesses tbh. she has the SAME PROBLEMS which is part of the reason we like each other so much i think. we both get it.

maybe ask for a raise? worth a shot

Im sad because im dating this awesome girl. Well awesome for me, she is cute she jus needs to lose weight. But we both like all the same things. The problem is all i want is my ex. I think about her like every day. I literally dream about her several times a week. When i tell my girl that i love her it doesnt feel right. I dont feel like i should be in a relationship with anyone but my ex and for some reason i cant truly move on

Man...This is probably dangerous

well aware, believe me. i've been with people like her before. people like me before. and i'm not sure how it can end well. but here i am, doing it again.

she's really lovely though. and def the most self-aware of anyone like this that i've dated. like, we both know that we, individually, have problems. so i hope this time that means they won't affect the relationship.

Yeah man, careful. My ex had issues too, and it didnt end up well for either of us. I can see that now, but be careful.

i hear that. Even dont take my suicidal thoughts seriously anymore. Life is just shit.

Love problems are entirely something else then depression.

Why would you post that in a fcuking feels thread.

You don't wanna kill yourself.
You just have normal realtion problems.

gtfo

you cant let your ex dumping you make you this upset

tbh lad we had the whole "i had these problems with my ex" conversation after a few weeks of knowing each other and i think we know what signs to look for. like we JOKE about the serious problems that can happen in this type of relationship all the time and we've both made our fair share of mistakes.

maybe it's naïve of me but i am hopeful this time. even if i am worried about my own mental health.

i'm also doing something about it and she persuaded me to start running with her which i've never done before and i actually really like it. i'm pretty out of shape and happy to now be doing something about it, with her help.

whats gotten you upset?

Well i really do wish the best for you, and hope it all works out, but it can be really hard. If she doesnt givr up on you, youve got a keeper. My ex gave up on me tho.

I feel the same. I'm just working at a dead end job no idea what my real passion is, where to go what to do.

I just sit here and play games and lurk trying to find something to distract me for a few days a week or even a few minutes. It's never enough.

The whole year has been really bad for me, the December is just worse, started college this year but living with parents cause alcoholic dad and mom needs me, lots of school work, broke AF.
And I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) and the feels has just sky rocketed .

maybe this will chear you up lol

>Devise a plan to kick your drunk dad out.
>Find your local drug dealer
>Buy the weakest, shittiest weed from them
>Plant the weed somewhere only your dad would put
>Don't forget to wear gloves and to put his fingerprint on the packet
>Call the police on your dad and tell them your dad tried to sell weed to you.
>Don't forget to make an alliby

It is like a startup company, we are some guys with some skills making some money, but in Greece 66% of the income goes straight to the state.

This is the first christmas away from family, with just my fiance. We have been through some shit the past 6 months, mainly because he went no contact with his crazy mother, but he is also depressed, finding it difficult to do things. Didn't sit his exam, finding it hard to even look for a job.

It is putting a strain on me. I don't feel like the person I was 6 months ago, my happiness is seeping away, my zest for life is going. I love him, but it feels more like I care for him rather than see him as a partner. But I don't know how to leave him. We live together, have a car together. And I know he is on the brink potentially, I could push him over the edge if I left him.

I feel kind of trapped. :(

>chicken noodles
Clearly doesn't know curry is superior

What country are you from user?

TITS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

Fuck you too, user.

There are no women on the internet.

i feel like i wish niggers would stop looking at me though a webcam

have you tried advertising your company?

AHAHAHAAAAAA

Thats basically what my ex thought i think. She didnt care if i was pushed over tho.

i hope so too. honestly i think she has more problems than i do and we are both very forgiving people who want the best for each other. for the moment, at least. i know things can change, but it seems like she really cares about me. honeymoon period and all, i know, but i am hopeful.

I enlisted in the military this week and my recruiter told me to lie on my medical forms which is very very very illegal

I'm worried they'll find out and also that I might not make through basic training and get kicked out

20 yo gonna spend the holidays alone , parents died one years ago and i had to learn to live alone , i wish someone would spend it with me online

Sadly sometimes love is not enough when someone can't be helped or doesn't want to get help. No person deserves to be in your position, and not every person can hang around, trying again and again. Maybe there is a much stronger person out there who can be the support you deserve, but don't judge us too much if we aren't that - we know that we aren't, and we wish we were.

Sending hugs, user.

right now people are gathering here in Denmark for Christmas. right now I'm all alone, and I feel like shit. I'd kill my self tonight if I had the guts tbh. Merry Christmas everyone, I truly hope you're feeling better than I am.

I think I know who you are. Thank you.

want someone to talk with?

Do not lie for someone who won't do so for you

its the military they won't give a shit if it's like asthma or some shit have fun

Probably not, but I could be any number of millions of people out there, just like you can be one of millions like my fiance. I think this is so much more common than many people would like to admit. Knowing that this is the perfect person for you, but he is buried under so much weight that is crushing him and stopping him from getting out. And then you realise, maybe the digging will never stop.

lie about something like that and bad shit will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=0AdubdiqRIE

I've been contemplating giving up a lot lately, I've been contemplating an heroing itself. I see the advantages and disadvantages of it. I see what my life is and what it could become. I have multiple paths currently, and I am at the crossroads. I can enlist into the military, I can go into the trades, or I can just fall asleep and hope to not wake up. I'm constantly being forced and pressured into things in my daily routine. I just want to be alone most of the time, I just want to find solace in isolation. My only aspiration at the end of each path is building my cabin in the woods and isolating myself from the outside.

My relationship of 2 years is like a bridge over troubled waters, I'm a decent looking guy with a nice aesthetic, I don't have a very hard time talking to women or picking up women. It's the fact of effort. I grew up extremely shy and anxious and I've gotten not being good at talking to others but I can't get over knowing when to care, knowing when to set forth effort, It's been the downfall of 4 potential relationships and my current. I always just want to be alone, but I can't stand being alone with my thoughts and I will always find myself running into the mental barrier of the hypocrisy of it.

Okay, thanks anway
-fess

poland

Love.

-Vicky

I lied about having glasses, having pneumonia when i was 6, and a small surgery i had on my toes to correct the toe nails

Non of them would disqualify me that's what pisses me off

I was put on the spot and wasn't thinking right

28 here, has a fine job I like that pays well, live alone, have parents who love me. Nice friends... but feel so empty and alone right now

Never had any kind of decent relationship with anyone, went on a date last week with a girl that seems perfect for me. Didn't hear from her for a few days....

I can't pinpoint what's wrong with me, sitting here letting my emotions out on Sup Forums.

Merry Christmas everyone here!

Love you user

I don't think i Have the guts, also he's already pretty old, waiting for him to die.
If he doesn't die by end of 2017, Its time for revolution.

maybe go and visit some friends/family?

My cat died today. She was my runt of the litter little partner. The little pet that would bounce to the door when she heard you get home. I checked her while she was on my brothers bed. She had obvious neurological damage and was suffering from acute lack of oxygen. I loved her so freaking much. She wasn't supposed to be able to do this, since she couldn't even lay upwards anymore. She would just fall over. But since I didn't want to hurt her I sat next to her on the bed. She somehow managed to crawl over to me and rest in my lap. She gave me my last headbutt on my knee. She was like the last light in my life since my mom, aunt, and Grandma and Grandpa died and Dog died. Sure I love my brothers, but that cat brought me joy. It's so fucking cold right now.

ah fuck it

story time guys (this one happened last night)

>be me 18
>with friend bowling (we do youth league and shit and have money to blow)
>friend gets 233 (new high) i get a 106 (shitty game for me)
>post it on sc
>qt3.14 sends pic as text and says 'you suck'
>me not being to autistic knows that she not saying it in a mean way
>long story short
>both being smartasses
>we see who can do better
>happiest I've ever been
>we go bowling with my friend and his gf
>people on sc think were on a D8
>show her
>both like whatever.jpg
>I know damn well a shitstorm will occur at school
>mainly because I don't go out much with or do anything with classmates
>gotta get prepared
>decide to ask her what the hell we should call it if people ask
>'a challenge lol'
>rightinthefeels.png
>nothing else happens
>feel evermore lonely
>can't find anything to do to waste my time
>didn't think I'd hate X mas break so much

I also overthink everything to and well it's hard to explain but I can take one piece of info or whatever and branch it out into different possible meanings and so forth more info = more branches = super power of overthinking = feelslikeshit.jpg

she also called me 'guy' can some social user tell me what that's supposed to mean?

also

>wat do

>inb4 shit like ask her out

Thx user, have a great day!

Will do, I hope it'll help, great day to you too!

if it won't DQ you they most likely wont give a shit just don't tell anyone and be the fag who blue falcons themselves

I feel you man, I also overthink too much, it sucks actually, sometimes it blocks the way to "get shit done".

Sometimes you just need to not give a fuck about anything!

Cannot, because our bureaucracy is a bitch.

dont give up, im in a similar situation, you have to enjoy the little things because thats all we have, love your girl, love ur kids if you have any, love yourself user

this isn't the first time this kind of shit has happened (you know when you just start liking someone and wanna be with them) eventually I'll resort to giving zero fucks just a vicious cycle

to add onto my super power of OT

>before we went bowling
>snapped a few times (bowling related) reason why is another long story and more austim
>she sends selfies 10/10
>me being the fag who doesn't really do that doesn't
>she still does
>hope.jpg
>after bowling thing
>snap her again
>no selfies
>OT capabilities triggered

also my MBTI is INTJ if that helps any anons see where I'm coming from

what does the company do exactly

Be me 17 boy
Living the shit LIFE
Absolute depressed and hopeless

>Just Read IT till the end this isnt Just a sad story
>The reason im depressed and hopeless its because I know there is absolutely no chance to accomplish my dreams and goals
>My dream.is too live in America near a beach and surf and have a loyal girlfriend and make a job of photography
>1980s lifestyle
>How ever I'm an fuckimg red pilled immigrent in the Netherlands and they won't give me an staying permit
>I have always been western if it is about lifestyle
>So I'm stuck in a camp and for 6 years with no I'd and passport and when I turn 18 I won't be allowed to go to school
>So I'm quite depressed and hopeless because I won't achieve anything more in my life
>How ever i daydream alot
>I'm more living in my dreams then my miserable real life
>So anons is it possible if I hang myself while wearing a VR playing a video of a pov surfer
>Then die and hopely be living in the VR video
>Like going from reality to virtual reality?
>Yes I actually would rather kilmyself then go back to an Islamic.republic country
>Ironically even I'm living in a immigrent camp and I'm stuck there I still have more freedom then in my own country

420blazeit

I am 22 watching the 19 year olds get rich off of Iphone apps, and corporate/media jobs. I myself am over qualified, but can not get a job due to social norms involving niggers. Also the top schools in my city are islamic, the teachers just pass them with flying colors only for them to receive scholarships for biochemistry and health sciences.

Yeah, I have the same experience. We get attached too fast to someone, and that sucks.

I can't help you there as I haven't figured how to deal with it, but damn, go and do what you like, it helps to forget about your problems.

In the end, all the shit that you have now will not matter, you'll be laughing at all those small problems that you have now. It's just not worth your time to worry.

Go outside, have a little walk, you'll feel a bit better! Good luck

I'm assuming you're INTJ as well?

thing is I'm red pilled to the point I know whats going to happen

>right now it's in the shit stage where I feel like shit over her
>don't wanna do anything
>eventually I'll detach myself
>I'll go back into my shell to prevent this kind of shit from happening
>achieve stage of zero fucks and can focus on other shit

we are developers supporting a logistics program.

I live alone in a tiny one-room apartment, barely scraping by on minimum wage in a job that I hate and where I'm regularly verbally abused, physically assaulted and treated like less than human.

But I could take that just fine if I wasn't also so soul crushingly lonely that my only conversation partner in the last month was a sleep-deprivation induced hallucination last week.

I've been shot down at every job interview or apprenticeship interview I've had in the last 2 months and don't find a good reason to get out of bed on days when I'm not working.

Former fentanyl addict. Used it for depression, and now one month clean i still cant get over the weakness. Ive seen it kill my friends so many times but all i can ever do is thinking about the sweet taste of its vapour passing over my tongue

You could pull the trigger. Or, you could listen to some Iron Maiden and take a walk. Then after a while, reason with yourself without music and just listen to the silence, come up with a discussion from all possible angles. When you done. Keep hold to that reason and let it grow throughout the time you let yourself to live.

-Some faggot that can't englit.

Just don't become a Allah suicide bomber, please. Learn your engineering and you will get a job.

this, when you brake up with her and about to commit suicide, come back and report that shit.

I forgot to mention that in one month i could smoke (in a meth pipe) 10mg without nodding. Tried to give someone half that and they nearly stopped breathing

I have IBS, and it won't subside in time for Christmas. Be thankful lads, that you don't feel bloated all the time.

Well, the best solution is to fuck the shit out of him. Literally. All guysm homos or not. We all need someone that fucks our shit together. Works all the time. If not, just pack you're shit and go for a road trip for some time.

im sorry to hear that, i hope the best for you and hope that you can pull through

Just take some stuff that you can relate to viking stuff if you don't got the gear. Go out, and just be a savage. What can go wrong.

Be thankful you have a family. My family declared me dead to them just for falling in love with the wrong girl.

just alone

Oh user, as a femanon that's a little bit older I can tell you that she's just keeping her options open. You're both young so just take it easy. Girls like to be flirty and tend to play that cat and mouse game a lot to. Just sit back and relax.

tfw no gf
tfw no irl friends

more weed will numb it