webm.land/media/29qd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=GhCXAiNz9Jo
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1455/17/1455179945978.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first ngl

reminder that mao did nothing wrong

*does a poo on it*

reminder that, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, stalinists are physically weak, repulsive specimens

Why is there my country ?

because you're cute

all leftists are

>A conspiracy theorist vomited two litres of black liquid before he died, an inquest has heard.

>Max Spiers’ death caused widespread suspicion among his friends and family, who said he had been investigating some “dark” things.
>Two days before he died, Max Spiers allegedly told her: "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Interesting lads. Makes you wonder if there is anything dark and secretive going on in this world

reminder than that 1950s was the pinnacle of femininity

*unsheathes catana*

people who support Clement Attlee are physically strong, beautiful, vitalist. A vestige of the pinnacle of bronze age man

>Belgium
>a country

>tfw too strong to be leftist
>tfw too smart to be rightist

apparently he was investigating nonce rings in the upper echelons of the army. Would not surprise me if he was murdered

Ah yes, Cuntment Shatlee, scumbag who raped and pillaged the resources of Malaysia to fund freebies for decadent westerners

I prefer the 1920s look

the frequency of the famines is the key...

when was there last a famine in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand

reminder that 200,000BC was the pinnacle of femininity

Thank you :3

it's funny considering that pretty much all radical-lefties are limp wristed middle class white people
because when shit gets russian revolution tier violent, the poor non-whites would be the greatest force and the biggest winners of a commie revolution
the middle class will end up sharing a studio apartment with jamal and josè

webm.land/media/29qd.webm

the difference is that communist famines are almost always caused by the inability of the government to properly balance the market

trying to bait "le radical centrist XD" (you)s should be a bannable offense

>United Kingdom

Plenty in the British empire

business idea: put horny goat weed into the water supply of white people so they'll fuck more and have white kids

>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw poor
>tfw hate drinking/drugs
>tfw shy
>tfw not masculine
>tfw no place on the left or the right

was once walking around town when I saw a very strange aircraft (at night) hovering at a very low distance, only metres from rooftops

looked like nothing I've ever seen before, strangest thing was that nobody else was looking up

>brown eyes

dropped

I know this feel

yeah, in some shithole like india during the war

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA

>famines in communist regimes
>planned with a motive to decimate regions or peoples

>famines in capitalist regimes
>"oh no, we'll suffer for a bit before the tens of millions in foreign aid comes in from capitalist nations"

watching a thing about tribal violence in PNG
genuinely does look like the wild west

>le le market
ah yes... defending things you were told to like with concepts you don't understand... continue

>in some shithole like india

or y'know, Ireland

that's what i thought scrolling by kek

kek

Have you ever been taking a shower while alone in the house and felt like something was moving around behind the curtain? Or watching you? Did you look up? Did you catch the very vaguest hint of eyebrows or a tuft of matted, greasy hair above the curtain rod?

That’s not a good idea.

It doesn't really like it if you see it. It likes it the most when you’ve got shampoo on your hair, and your eyes are shut tight so your eyes don’t sting.

Or even better, when there’s soap and bubbles all over your soft, pink face. It likes that the best, because your eyes are clenched so tight, and even if you did want to open them, like, if you heard a soft scratching against the plastic shower curtain, or a rasping of claws on bathroom tile, or the gentle splatter of drool or blood or… god knows what… well, you wouldn't open your eyes because it’d burn.

Right? Right. Don’t open your eyes. Because if you ever see its face, catch its eyes… Well. It’ll notice.

just a drone bro
return to work

i live on the dole and i'm a far-right libertarian ayn rand worshipper

and the famines in capitalist systems were caused by err...

I can't remember the last time I went to bed without wishing for death. These suicidal thoughts are getting to be a nuisance.

NEED a Pinup girl gf

Genuinely scared about what will happen to this country post brexit lads

We've been in decline since the war and we just seem to be getting worse and worse, I imagine we'll be Argentina tier by 2050, a formerly wealthy country now pretty poor and irrelevant.

t. everyone on /brit/ except me

Come on Union score a goal
It's really very simple
Put the ball into the net
And we'll go doopin' mental!

LEAF'D
E
A
F
'
D

It's 100% fake but I was having a good laugh making photos and freaking people out
I like /x/ sometimes but it can be really silly

>i live on the dole and i'm a far-right libertarian ayn rand worshipper

>Have you ever been taking a shower while alone in the house and felt like something was moving around behind the curtain?
yeah, me ya dingus

blue isn't his colour

screeching

do you have a map on your wall lads? doesn't have to be a world map

We've basically been in decline apart from a 10 year period from 1997 to 2007

there's just something about are nige talking about belgium that is so satisfying and humorous
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

Wish he was my bf

am i the only one here that lives in my own flat?

Anyone remember that photoshopped dog picture? Was called something along the lines of smile jpg

Thought nothing of it at first but it gave me terrors for months afterwards. I can't even look at it nowadays, it makes me extremely uncomfortable

>communism
ah yes, the eternal social studies student

i had the skyrim map up since 2011 but i took it down a few weeks ago

yeah it's a medieval map of britain and ireland, pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=GhCXAiNz9Jo

his hair looks like tom scotts lol

t. lemming

meant to reply to this

ahah le funny pint man insulted another european country xD

I live in a large mansion in the country by myself

>his hair looks like tom scotts lol
hahahahaha

this one?

possibly the most retarded post I've seen in /brit/. are you going to refute that communism causes shortages and surpluses by design or not?
almost always not by capitalism interestingly

fuck off tony

The United Kingdom isn't European

A lot of older people mainly children of the people that fought in the war seriously think we're still a major world power, I work in a warehouse and said that we're irrelevant and don't matter in the global scheme of things and this older fella looked like he was going to hit me. "Mate we're the fifth biggest economy in the world!" pure cringe desu

>the country
what country do you mean theres loads

I have a map of morrowind, of the world, and of mars

don't mind lefties or rorkes but bremainers are one thing i won't tolerate

love her big head

yes it is

In my mates flat and he's just went to bed with his missus and im all alone, should i wipe his tea bags on my bollocks or what?

>I have a map of morrowind

hear hear

no it's British

FOY
even the hardest brexiteers like myself don't doubt our geographical position

I mean the Blair years were good on a personal level but in terms of our national power we were still in decline. Our national wealth has been so hollowed out it's unbelievable, we've literally sold off everything to foreign investors, all our public assets are owned by foreign companies/governments and we're perfectly happy to let all our companies get bought out by overseas conglomerates. We have essentially become a nation of middle managers to the global elite, fuck London is now a city for rich foreigners, the Chinese and Arabs and Yanks are the only ones that can afford to buy good property and hang out at the most expensive places.

don't fucking care about petty little fucking arguments with rorke rhetoricians anymore.

fucking bored as shit ALL the time. NOTHING interests me apart from watching the footy or the rugby once every fucking weekend. can't be arsed finding decent music. anime doesn't interest me. tv is shit and films are utter shite

and god only knows about this place. EVERYTHING is INFECTED with rorkes, you literally can't utter a word without being harassed for disrupting the hivemind circlejerk EVERYWHERE, ive had it on here, Sup Forums, /d2g/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, obviously /lit/ and /his/. its all been utter SHITE on imageboards especially since 8ch farted out a massive number of its users and lainchan just fucking upped and transformed into reddit.

no bf as well.

i want to fucking die

Yeah it's british and european

are you going to trot out more pseudo-academic economics terms you don't understand?

What do I want? A ethnically hispanic American gf that dresses up in pinup girl styles please.

this one
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1455/17/1455179945978.jpg

piss in his kettle

Uhhh sweetie pie there's such thing as the ENGLISH channel

contradictory

Hispanic Americans seem to range from pretty cool to bitter anti-whites

Don't really think much of Sadiq Khan. Why do people hype him up so much?
He's devoid of any kind of charisma, and prone to gaffs like NOMINATING CORBYN..

>no bf as well.
>i want to fucking die
go get your neghole pozzed you fucking degenerate

>the words market, shortage, surplus (basic high school economic level terminology) is pseudo-academic terms to communists
kek. so I take it you aren't going to refute any of my points then if you are this braindead

i drank 1.5 litres of Frosty Jacks tonight and i'm not even drunk anymore
waste of money

The London election was between a Jew and Muzzie, the Muzzie won. London is now protected by Allah which is why there has been no Islamic attacks.

Canadian lad from 2 threads ago: what haircut did you get?