Christ was born today, 2016 years ago...

Christ was born today, 2016 years ago. Let's have a baby jesus thread and bless the lord for all the good things he's done to us!

Actually today is the first day of the year that the sun starts moving higher in the sky in the northern hemisphere.

The Sun was born today, not the son.

That was 2 days ago...

Visibly it doesn't appear to move much until a few days later. It transitions between moving south and moving north. At least to naked eye perception

48 hrs ago

It kind of hangs out in one spot for a few days to the human eye.

Can someone post some loli shit here? I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Since I've got a 69, I drew this myself for you, Sup Forumsros.
P.S. It's not blood, it's wine.

Jesus was born in 4-6 BC

And not in the winter either.

May the Lord Jesus forgive me of my hideous sin . Amen .

Fascinating to learn how so many religions are just a metaphor for the procession of the equinoxes. These people needed to keep track of the year, and a metaphorical story is a great way to teach people.

Tonight and tomorrow, I will celebrate an amalgamation of ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Pagan and Christian rituals and reverence, largely based around the sun and it's new birth toward longer and longer days. This will eventually break the frozen grip that nigga winter has on this land.

Bless the holy regime.

>Christ was born 4 to 6 years before Christ

Someone fucked up the calendar at some point.

Christ was born during the summer, as that was when the Romans held their census. Joseph and Mary had to journey to Bethlehem for the Census of Quirinius

>all those sinners
Have fun in hell dudes. I'll be smoking blunts with jesus instead

That happened in winter faggot

Proof? Show some scriptures that state the census took place in winter.

>scripture
>proof

The fucking bible dickhead? It's what the whole fucking church says, how can you be so ignorant?

YeSHUa bar YoSEF (Jesus) was born on Yom Kippur, October 3, 7 BCE in the village of Bethlehem during a registration instituted by Augustus on an occasion when he was enraged at Herod's behavior. This registration was overseen by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius and was a preliminary to a direct Roman taxation.
So really it is 2023 AD. He was born in autumn, after having travel from Nazareth to Bethlehem for the census, which was called for in the summer.

>>Church says

The "church" can say anything. I have seen so many ministers and priests say what they want to say for their own ends. The Catholic church is a big example of this, quoting passages out of context to convince their young victims that what was being done with them was "ok" or that telling would be sinful, or whatever the hell they made up to stay out of trouble.

You're just an atheist cuck. Get your fedora and leave

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of god pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Not atheist. I'm an ordained minister. I've counseled abuse survivors, and I refer them back to the true scriptures to help them.

I'm also a follower of the Minbari belief. Check it out sometime. You will see that Jesus was the first to be aware.