I am 18 years of age today. Please provide guidance, advice and wisdom on finance, relationships...

I am 18 years of age today. Please provide guidance, advice and wisdom on finance, relationships, health and other topics you think may benefit me. Thank you.

>Join workers unions.
>keep debt below 500 dollars.
>invest in education.
>smoke weed sparingly.
>travel
Do whatever the fuck you want to do OP. It's your life.

Exactly, I'm trying to take full control of my thoughts, actions and emotions.

Everything that you will ever need to succeed is already inside of you; it always has been. The universe is always giving you exactly what you need at the most perfect time. You don't need to spend money to fix yourself spiritually, emotionally and even physically. The most obvious answers to problems are the most correct, but since they don't cost anything we tend to disregard them. See the value in what the universe provides and you hold inside of you and you will become a better human being. You don't need to join a gym, for example; just go for a run as the sun rises in your town and watch your entire mindset change. Don't get meds and therapy; try AA meetings instead. Forgive everyone, especially those that don't apologize; not because they deserve to be freed of the weight on their shoulders, but because you do.

watch that debt user. If you use a credit car make sure to pay that shit off as fast as you can or you'll get tons of interest. I'd only recommend credit cards for large purchases.

Do not join the Army.

learn to do a backflip so you can look cool if your ever in a fight.

I don't actually own one and will probably never need one. But yes, I would pay it off as soon as possible if I even did use it.

I won't. I'm a christian and conscientious objector.

Smile as often as possible. Sounds a bit fagish but it works in all situations.

I have an overbite, however I want to get treatment after I leave school. Maybe braces or other similar treatments.

When taxes and bad relationship hits you and you will concidering jumping off the bridge. Do a backflip fag. Do it for vine.

Offer your butt to older fags for money.

You will make a quick buck,
but have a ruined butt.

things will just go kinda downhill from here

How so?

Braces won't fix overbite, I had a pretty nasty overbite myself and it took 4 years of treatment to correct, and you won't look the same afterwards.

What is sparingly

I got it from sucking my thumb until 14 years. How bad was your's. What treatment did you have?

Fdrurl.com/rtrpdf
Fdrurl.com/eapdf

get a vasectomy

>vasectomy
Why?

I don't want kids, but why.

Everything after 18, sometimes early twenties, is downhill. Nothing more to look forward to except slowly losing your youth and probably hating your job until one day you die.

"Flammable" and "Inflammable" mean the same thing.
Don't borrow money, and don't lend money.
Never use anything smaller than a $5 bill to pay for things. Put coins in a jar and $1 bills in a box. That way every time you buy something that costs $3.50, you also put $1.50 in savings.
Avoid bank accounts. Checking accounts offer no interest at all, they literally charge you money to get to your own money. Savings accounts offer interest, but also have service charges and withdrawal penalties. The only way to make an appreciable amount of money with a savings account is by having tens of thousands of dollars in it and not touching it for a couple of decades. They'll tell you that stuffing money in a box means losing money because of inflation, but inflation affects the money in the bank, too.

Oldfag here. I guess I'd say your 20's should be hard work and as much fun as you can squeeze in. Get your education and job skills built up so you can have a better time in your 30s and beyond.

Not him but accidently having a kid will ruin your life. Your next 19 years will be slaving away to pay child support or be thrown in jail. It will be hell, and it happens to so many young men.

>Find a direction in life and go for it.
>If anyone stands in the way of your success either distance yourself from them or mow them down like the dirt they are.
>Education does go places if you're capable of pulling it off
>Don't forget that free time and maintaining your life outside of work is on the same level of importance as work.
>Unprotected sex is awesome, don't use full name and don't do it at your own place.

GL OP

Start investing early, and diversify your portfolio.

Don't rely on private companies to provide jobs. Own your own business, somehow some way.

OP Here

My main goal in life is to start a successful company, I need to read on Economics, Business etc.

Shut up and listen birthday boy. Now is not the time to add your p.o.s. comments

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas too

But...I do want to start a business, I don't want to be a wage cuck.

Join the military it will give you alot of guidance dicipline and experience throughout your life

Oh jeez ops an actual tard forget the join the military posts