Will nonwhites miss white people when we're extinct?

Will nonwhites miss white people when we're extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

i will always have them in my blood

I'm white and I won't miss you OP

i will only miss the qt w*ites
so ugly ones can go fuck themselves

I might, but only because white people are bro-tier.

i wouldnt if i was a shitskin

white "people"

I will miss Taiwan desu

Fuck zlumpf and fuck white people

Never actually thought about that scenario but I probably would desu. Won't happen for a century or 2 though so it doesn't matter what I think

Lmao whites are the most hated minority on earth. The only reason you werent already dead is we are tolerant people. When you slowly vanish we will celebrate it for many years.

Don't worry frogposter we will make sure to breed you with other whites just so you can provide us with attractive women.

The worlds white countries could easily destroy the non-white world

no because asians are a thing

No, because Ill still have my cute white girlfriend.

All white men stink, so good riddence.

Yes

A FUCKING CRESCENT

we wunt miss u whito piggoo, Yellow man is rising now

t. actual most hated minority on earth

there are bigger things to worry about for the future

Nope, survival of the fittest. Thank god white people are going extinct, good riddance

Not after Trump

I've got a chunk of you guys so don't sweat it.

lol no, fuck them

ill miss white qts

Whites won't go extinct until the next century, even then they won't be extinct just small in number compared to other groups.

turks maybe ruined tiny anatolia however whites ruined all 7 continents. so tell me how t*rks are more hated than wh*tes

Who gives a fuck? We'll all be long dead by then.

turks will live after ww3... as a most perfect form of life (insects)

Your supposed to leave the world as you found it or better for your children, not completely destroy civilization

cringe

this. Whites could have exterminated non-whites if they wished, the reverse can't be said.

we just say that after nuclear holocaust only roaches will thrive

cringe

The only cringe here is your incessant anti-white posting every single day on this board

you forgot your favorite image to go along with it too you stupid roach

lol u mad white boi??

Fuck no I won't.

Whites will never go extinct. We will just live in reserves like the red man lives today.

Absolutely not.
I barely see white people as it is and my life is pretty great.

the lightest people will just consider themselves white and nobody will be aware of the extinction

We'll live in Elysium

>Your supposed
Don't fucking lecture me when you can't spell.
>not completely destroy civilization
Sup Forumsscum, an individual has no power over the overall phenotypical nature of a population hundreds of years after he is gone. You know nothing about genetics yet here you are trying to fucking lecture me about humanity. The sheer fucking arrogance of you.
People like you obsess over pathetic notions of civilisation as a myopic racial movement because you have nothing of real worth which can function as a positive attribution to society.
Want to give the latter generations of humans a better chance at life than you have now? Start by not fucking breeding because overpopulation is the largest factor in bringing down the wellbeing of a population. Then invest in yourself; find what you are good at and exploit it. How many kids did Mozart have? Oh, that's right: it's fucking irrelevant because his music improves humanity, not how many kids he shat out.

Cancerous fucking Sup Forumstard.

I wouldn't miss myself if I'm suddenly extinct, even less other people.

Personally I'm looking forward to proper muh cultural minority status.

Once it becomes clear to the rest of the world that our numbers are extremely low and we're rare as fuck, they might be tempted to put the boot in as revenge for getting fucked so hard over the last few centuries (survival of the fittest cuts both ways)

But the time of that kind of brutality has passed, and now we live in an age where everything is recorded, the world is connected via the internet and tolerance is the way. So in order to avoid looking like a bunch of vengeful hypocrites, whoever ends up in charge is going to have to give us benefits and education programs and all that shit, instead of removing mayo entirely.

And then a few years down the track my sons can take full advantage of being handsome exotic rarities and can fuck all the bleeding heart upper-middle class black girls who come to white reservations to experience European Culture firsthand.

You're not going extinct fagboi

>TFW you're of Mediterranean descent and automatically not white
Feels good niggers, I'm glad you filthy white mongrels will be gone

>white reservations
so what? cucksheds for you when your emu bull comes for your wife?

I think this will also be when latins become the head of the western world imho

pls gib latin gf

Genuine black person here.

a) you aren't going extinct
b) If you do, then it'll probably be like the dodo. Nobody misses the dodo.

hey, don't you ever think how dodo fried chicken would taste like?

(unironically I'd try it)

Why are whites so racist?

Don't know what to tell ya m8. That was THE worst post I've seen in a long time.

I'm Mediterranean as well. Non whites view us just the same as other whites.

> non whites view us just the same as other whites
Honestly, the main difference between Southern Europeans and North Africans/Middle Easterners is cultural costume.

Only the chill ones who didn't bring up race every 5 seconds. Also the qts. The rest, well, I'll laugh at them when they are the minority in 20 years.

hell no, bye cunt

That and the different languages,religion,geography,culture,history, continent

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the whites and reducing their social and economic power

Why are you always right ?

It's amusing how non-whites hate White people but salivate over White women.

You are just bitter losers.

If the non-white hordes ever get too uppity, you're getting nuked anyway.

>muh white genocide

you realise native americans weren't "genocided" overnight?

The world would collapse without whites

Kind of scary to think about tbqh

Whites are already a minority in Europe, people with blonde hair and blue eyes is declining rapidly

And to think that as a white man you yourself have never ever done anything note worthy. Really makes you think.

My family descends from Italy, Italy is a white country, ergo I am white.

Mehmet,you have to go back.

Now we can exterminate whites, and through which most of you will not even notice.

after white people are bred out this planet will be ours so nope

no

>Southern Europeans and North Africans/Middle Easterners is cultural costume.

lmaooo da fuuu

then explain why greeks assimilate very quickly into american society then a levant muslim family?

india, pakistan, china and north korea are all non-white countries, all could end all of humanity if they just dropped a few nukes causing a nuclear winter.

bruh us being average is like 100x better then the average black or hispanic

10/10

>emu bull comes for your wife?

fucking kek, i still can't believe aussies lost a war against the Emu's how incompetent can you be.

if youre actually israeli and not an american jew, you def notice the fact that majority of influential jews in the usa push leftist garbage...... right?

btw sephardic jews are way more based then european jews

The only reason you aren't already dead is that nukes don't work on roaches.

Yeah but they are a minority with little power, numbers are low as fuck that the definition of a native needs to be much less strict so that they have anything resembling decent numbers, culture is struggling (You can find pure French anywhere in France, finding a pure native on the other hand is hard), languages are not really big , massive inter generational trauma.

I would not want to be in their scenario and whites honestly are light years from that.

It's like the chances of an "Extinction" is non-existant. Why are people so scared of another nation or group doing well at all they throw a fit? Is it a "Fuck you for failing and fuck you for succeeding" kind of thing where nothing can please them?

>Why are people so scared of another nation or group doing well at all they throw a fit?

we aren't scared, but if you are succeeding in america and wave a foreign flag while doing it, which a lot of immigrants do, then i don't want you here

>Insulting Sup Forums
This is the most retarded post I have seen in a while. I am not even bothering to come down to your level to even respond to this retarded drivel.

You have to go back to luddit if you are this triggered over common sense, kiddo.

It's a shame when even the nation who drew your flag can't recognize it.

> MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

Not happnening