Ey b just found out my gf is an atheist , I broke up with her because she doesnt celebrate you know , it wont work...

Ey \b\ just found out my gf is an atheist , I broke up with her because she doesnt celebrate you know , it wont work . Any good idea on how I can get my revenge for making not know about it earlier? I feel betrayed pic related during our happy moments.

Fucking retard.

What's the problem, exactly?

Marry an agnostic. Atheists fucking hate agnostics

Why ? Because im just being real tht I dont like girls who have different views than mine to avoid future conflicts?

bruh, we all know how revenge goes on /b. dump the nudes!

According to who?

thanks for happiness
now fuck of
my beliefs having greater value than the good life

Athiests are the master race. Fuck you and your god.

gj OP now you're alone on christmas and on new years eve.

Kill yourself so that on Judgement Day you can meet with her and tell her God is real.

This gal I thought hve the same belief that I have as it turned about whn I asked her about it she said other wise , she said it shouldn't matter and tht she loves me then cries like what most girls do when they know they are wrong ,but still I broke up with her , I know in the future She'll convert our child to beint atheist or maybe me , i won't havr that.

Pic related here she is , im crying right now because I dont really want to let go of her because she's sweet and all but I just cant stand atheism

why even bother blacking out your face?

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of god pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

bruh don't scare away the op who may have them tits exposed.

I would normally call this bait but I've spoken to enough Orientals to recognize when one is trying its best to speak English.

commandeering this thread

v
v

TRIPS AND OP KILLS HIMSELF

Thas ok anaon. I fuck her tonight. Wont be mad she dont scream oh god oh god o god.

Gj op jesus would be proud.

missing a Jack sparrow meme

You are critical of her for not being Christian and you want to exact revenge? Do you know anything about Christianity and its values? You are the kind of person who give Christians a bad name.

i cant believe so many stupid cunts like OP still let imaginary entities make their life decisions for them.

show. them. titties. you know the rules op.

Got dat bitches facebook. Same pics with ricer faggot op

He is a troll or a newfag. stop feeding it

Yes, murder her

Relying on b8 tgat could only work one night of the year...

Yep... that's how shit you are.
Can't even troll unless the calendar is in your'e favor.

holy mary can lick my ass

I'm an atheist. My fiancée is a wiccan. I don't give a damn in general because I'm not a heartless asshole to break up with somebody for their personal beliefs.

Your fiancee is a meme

Give me her number and I'll get revenge for you.

CANT EVEN TROLL UNLESS THE CALENDAR HELPS HIM

Congrats,
you threw away a source of occasional fulfilment for a fantastic lie that guarantees misery and disappointment.

You took the bait

>You took the bait