U mad witeboi?

u mad witeboi?

Yes. Im sorry for slavery

Nah, you're just filtering out the unworthy future single moms. knock yourself out!

Not particularly, but I'm sure her dad is pretty disgusted.

why would i be mad? its good that you realize the best way to improve is to mix in euro-dna, to offset all the jungle bunny.
as for the ho, she looks mentally deficient (still a step up for you though), and its best that we dont mix with them
so win win
genetic step up for you; removing low quality dna for us

No I'm happy. Im in the process of making a website for white girl black guy couples.

Will showcase their love and inspire other white girls to go black

Nope

im asian, but whatever

What about black girl white guy couples ?

Love white boys in denial.

That cute white girl you crushin on but too scared to ask out? She already been takin nigga dick

Not interested in that. Follow my twitter @nowhiteboyss

Site will be up in January. Let the revolution begin!

nigga no one in this thread is upset

let the meme go

Only niggers want nigger lovers

its just too bad black chicks are so fucking hideous (mentally & physically) that youre forced to find fulfillment from a better group

Black girls are fun but always get uppity, defensive, insecure. The whole independant/don't need no man thing is annoying too.

Might marry one anyway, personally.

pic unrelated

I'm all with you as far as mentality goes, but I mean there are some gems out there.

>don't need no man
>but I need that child support tho

Another post by a white boy trying to make other white boys chase the bait. You know niggers don't know how to spell or type so we know you are not a real nigger.

Doubtful. She hates niggers more than I do.

No, girls are stupid whores who don't actually know what they want. They've cheated on blacker guys, whiter guys, guys with more loving hearts, guys with thicker wallets, guys with bigger dicks.
it does not matter what the dude is, a girl does not think about these things. it's not "do I like him?" its "do i want him?" and if the answer is yes, that's all there is too it. then "do I still like him?" isn't the question later, it's "do I still want him?" and the answer is always no.

it'd be silly to get mad over any girl, they're all retarded creatures.

Youre both ugly probably

Just wait till high school is over.

It doesn't help. All women are children.

that you're living in the past while preaching progression ?? yeah.

OP's x-mas wish.

Not true. You're just looking for women in the wrong places.

U MAD NIGGA

No, i'm not that i dont have aids, and will not give it to an innocent girl

Nope

Where should I be looking?

No, I'm disappointed.

So many people have given their lives to grant you freedom to be an equal, and you all still act like fucking gorillas.

>Emancipation was a mistake.

Not high school.also don't go for the sluts.

We know how u nogs like it.

Well. One wite boy is mad. Unless it's just op trying to stir up some shit

>u mad whyte boi threads

You think there has been a single "u mad" thread that wasn't intended to stir up some shit?

Haha no one took the fatty to prom

Lol

is this the clear creek wildcats uniform??

Jay Z is a billionaire

It's funny that you post this. Knowing that black people are the most evolved race

so mad

Everyone knows his businesses are just used for money laundering.

kek good one

So? He still lives like a king.

u mad nigger ?

I appreciate the work black guys do. Keep weeding out all the dumb white bitches so us white guys get the best quality bitches.

Because you can't rape your own property.

How dis make you feel white boi

haha except for those 5 centuries we don't talk about

>OP