Tfw westerners have treated me like a human being unlike the people of my country and other Muslims

>tfw westerners have treated me like a human being unlike the people of my country and other Muslims

Why are white people so nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant_–_Khorasan_Province
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Johnathon Whyte

guilt

I'm going to give my future son a white name, what should it be? hmmmm

John

me in the middle

Perfect, John it is

You have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA

are you a k*rd?

I'd rather kill myself then go back desu

François-Marie-Thomas

No I'm a hazara from Afghanistan. We're probably hated more than Kurds. I envy the Kurds because they actually have a organized militia and are able to avoid persecution.

Are you a gay kurdish iranian?

Are you a mix between, iranid, mongolian and russian?

Turko-Mongol-Iranid

Pic somewhat related

you have to go back

There's nothing to go back to m8. Afghanistan is death and poverty.

They're genetically related to Uygur

And you guys bring that with you, I'll show you the door

Because we're told if we don't we're "racist" and get ostracized from society, can't get jobs and are generally looked down on as terrible people if we don't bend over backwards for muslims and niggers

Interesting.

Do you have a sister or daughter, OP?

do you have a qt sister

Johnny Joestar

Yeah but what about contributing to make it first world rather than trying to make canada third world?

are hazaras persecuted in Afghanistan?

>contributing to make it first world
I have no power to do that. Afghanistan is corrupt and run by warlords. Also people are too busy trying not to get killed.

do you support the recent surge of rapefugees crossing the us border into canada?

Yes by the Taliban and recently ISIS

fuck wh*te people

Its true that women had more liberty in '70 than now in your country, or is fake propaganda?

>do you support the recent surge of rapefugees crossing the us border into canada?
It's kind of sad that people who are trying to avoid death and persecution are called "rapefugees" based on the action of some people. If people are faking their persecution then they're in the wrong but if they're being persecuted then they have to do anything in their power to avoid it. These people should follow the laws of the country they're granted asylum.

>a (1) 3 world person immigrates to a 1st world country
>HE WILL HELP TO FAIL OUR COUNTRY

there are some logics that I really can't understand

There was a push for education and women in the workforce in the 70s. Afghan women mostly play traditional roles.

As far as I remember the progressive areas where limited to the few big cities, while the rest remained as undeveloped as it is today. Also the progressive, pre commie governments were full of nepotism and corruption.

It's a fucked up situation. All these Middle Eastern country's have been completely destroyed and the only way for a good life is too flee west.

Go back to mongolia rapebaby

It is the same logic about the haitians contributing to our unemployment, the hilarious thing is that nobody can pull the race card here since we are a nigger country already, with plenty of unemployed niggers.

Because while other races apparently treat you based on your race and ethnicity (this seems to be unique to the New World part of western society), white people will treat you like a human being assuming you deserve it as an individual regardless of race and ethnicity.

Mudslime.

arnt hazara stronk warriors n shiet

join the canadian army, if the sikh can do it so can you imho

All cultural ties have been lost with Mongolia. We have been assimilated.

this

Whites do not have such an ingroup preference

I have never heard of this ethnicity before, can you tell me more?

In the past, Hazaras that excelled at academics were banned from further education due to ethnicity.

Semites are white

Basically when the Mongols conquered Asia, they left soldiers in those regions. These soldiers took brides from the local population and over time got assimilated to the culture. Hazaras are the result of this. Hazaras adopted Shia Islam probably due to the Safavid empire being dominant in the 16th century. Because of Hazaras are shia, they have been targeted by Sunni Islamists.

since when did ISIS reach Af?

but now even thsoe pockets of ''modernism'' are nowhere to be found.

Since 2015 I think. They have franchises all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant_–_Khorasan_Province