Anxiety 8/10 today

>anxiety 8/10 today
>decide to go to mental health place
>everything is closed

Does medication even help?

oh yeah, it will help. you'll just be a medicated faggot, tho

Have you tried not being a little bitch?

Idk OP but does your vision change a bit or do you feel like your viewing things in an out of the ordinary way when you get anxiety attack?

It can help. It might take trying to find the right one/dose, though, so don't get discouraged if the first thing you try doesn't work. Also, if you can, get therapy. Medicine can level you out, take away the extreme highs and lows, but you might need to work some issues out. Good luck, I'm rooting for you!

Why so anxious, OP?

its called tunnel vision retard

Tried breathing/yoga/meditation. Jogging? Endorphins are the shit

Everything gets brighter. Harder to focus as well

Checked
Also that girl is goddess

Chemical imbalance

Stop masturbating retard.

drink some alcohol

Yes it helps eventually. I had bad panic attacks, took a few months getting higher doses and changed to venlafaxine and even then it took a few more months before I felt normal. Totally kills your libido, but panic attacks fucking suck.

mirin trips.
also stopping masturbation helps greatly with being more assertive, not saying it's not possible if you do it but not masturbating makes it the "default mode" of operating

Medication will just zombify you, that's all it can do. It's better if you figure out whats causing your anxiety and fix that.

Ignore the haters. It took me six months to get it right, but I'm finally settled on a very low dose of prozac, and a moderatley high does of Lamictal, the latter treats bipolar depression while leaving my hypomania intact, and I feel more alive than I have in years, 10/10 reccomend treating yo self

>most medication will cause the thing they are set to treat on top of a plethora of other side effects
>smoke weed if it helps you then it's the only drug i'd trust
>modern medicine is all about making a quick buck, real help if those willing to pay the highest price
>you want real help dealing with anxiety? the best thing you can do is to have a large support system and be honest, allow the weight of your problems to be split among the people you trust
>now realize it's 2016 and the only person you can trust is yourself

Panic attacks are a strange phenomenon that come on in such a way that you realise you have no real control over a key aspect of your self.

Sit in a darkened room, shut eyes, breath slow and rhythmically whilst listening to Rainbow Dome Music by Steve Hillage. Thank me when your anxiety is gone.

There are antipsychotic medications that can help schizophrenics with the problem with their brains, though even that isn't a cure. Psych medications for anyone else it will only cause more shit. It's a band aid. It's not designed as a cure, it's designed to be a bandaid you have to keep reapplying forever.
Get off your ass and get rid of the poison in that wound. Look into literally anything alternative. Have you ever met a Buddhist who was either on psych meds or suffered from depression? Likely not. The problem is how we live and how we treat each other...it's barbaric...so why wouldn't we have depression and anxiety? Ther only ways of dealing with this and actually fixing it is non-medical. I was on Effexor for over a decade and other stuff too. Fuck that shit. My life is awesome now that I'm off this poison. I had to put in the time and effort to do it, but it works, and you can do it too.

Define what you did because otherwise you post doesn't mean anything.

why would you take medication?? just practice things like mindfulness, meditation, and grounding yourself.

grow some plants. stretch and breathe before bed. stuff like that.

Whats her name?

Definition of insanity: psych joint is closed the one time of the year it needs to be open......keks...
Zoloft got my through panics for a few years,till I got divorced,and found out that bitch was the source of the attacks...