Why do black people do things like this and get away with it

why do black people do things like this and get away with it

Because Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet.

freedom of speech?

The same reason we don't shoot our dogs when they shit on the carpet. They don't know any better

Because being unemployed and defacing the flag is not illegal

1.build

2.the wall

Black people don't do that. Niggers do.

Because the liberals love sucking nigger dick and have no pride in their country or themselves.

Aaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

1. Freedom of speech.
2. Flag burning / desecration has lost most of its shock value.
3. Most other races are at work while this is going on so we don't see it.

if this was 3 white people stepping on an african flag,the niggers would of shot and killed them before the end of the day

like i said,why do we let black people get away with shit like this.where is the justice

>freedom of speech

if they wont respect it,they dont deserve it.niggers and liberals are some of the biggest ones trying to censor freedom of speech

Nigs gonna nig, OP.
Nigs gonna nig.

lol how does it make you feel OP, that I have an american flag in the bottom my garbage can right now?

i honestly dont care,people have the right to hate on america but i think its stupid that people do shit like this and still live in america

Anyone who gets upset about this is cancer and should be treated like that.

Thats for mexicans and terrorists billy bob the blacks are here to stay

not to mention,there is consequences for your actions.niggers will step on the american flag and then when a white person drives by and kills there ass's they want to riot and shout about how black lives are suppose to matter

dont kid yourself, everyone's lost the ability to accept anything that perfectly aligned to their own ever narrowing world-view anymore.

we're so fucked.

Because niggers

That's true. Their behavior is why the country is now under Republican control. Still, I'm a veteran and it doesn't bother me. Since I'm not a liberal I support everyone's right to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

>the blacks are here to stay

not for long tyrone

Blacks are focused on racism more than any other thing. Only proving how ignorant they are

Because it's not illegal because we have the first amendment.

lol consequences my ass. i have half a mind to go grab a new flag at the store today and make a fun little thread later on today, just to see how hard you faggots can reee

What heritage do they have?

They picked flowers and became obsolete when machines were built.

your right,if only the constitution still mattered in america

Eh they only sort of do. A portion of them get pulled over and shot later.

There is your answer. Even burning the american flag is considered a "valid form of protest" - by the definition of some high court in the usa.

You just answered your own question.
>niggers
>shooting

Sentience

the problem is,black people are incapable of a peaceful protest

Actually is was Illegal until our pussy ass non-American supreme court said it was an expression of speech.

I don't get angry when my dog pees on the carpet, because he's just an animal. The same applies here, they're just animals.

>Car pulls up
>Driver throws something at one of them
>"omg im literally shaking someone plz call the police"

So it's not illegal. That means that the Government will not take actions against them for it. Does that mean there are no consequences? Hardly. Actions without legal recourse still have lots of social recourse. As many have stated. it may enrage a passerby (which I think is the point) to the point of violence. But more likely what it will do is further alienate these people for years to come. Since. as you know, nothing on the internet can ever truly be erased. These people will be remembered for this when it comes time for job interviews, dating, promotions. It could hurt their family in those same areas by association. These unintended social consequences will be far reaching.

Talcum X

>black people are incapable of a peaceful protest
Which has what to do with op's question?
Of course you wanna get me to say: "hurr durr niggas be apes, should gas them all xxxD" but fuck that.
Op asked a simple question, i answered, you failed to answer it.

>the goverment will not take actions against them for it

were talking about the us goverment though,why do you think obama would bother with taking action against niggers.why wasnt anything done to the new black panther party when they put a 10 grand bounty on george zimmerman.he seems to love his fellow nigger,regardless if they are criminals or not

A smart move in my opinion, as long as the supreme court are up there, and nigroids are down there, why not let them delude themselves into thinking their "expressions" hold any meaning

It's hard for black people to comes to terms with the idea that simply making statements and grand gestures isn't doing anything to further their cause.

The idea behind pictures like this is shock value. They want white people to feel outraged when they see this. They're trying to invoke a reaction in order to maintain the idea that it's white people who are the problem.

What they don't realize is that white people don't REALLY care. Sure, the idea of the American flag being defaced by a bunch of erect monkies is infuriating to some, but for the most part people don't care enough to do anything.

To add to that, they have no idea what needs to be done in order for their race to garner more respect. They want white people to figure it out and do it for them. That would be fine if, again, white people really cared. The only support they're receiving from whites is the ones who's oppinions don't matter in the slightest.

Again, furthering this, they hide behind "freedom of speech." In fact, every liberal and conservative hate group does. What people don't understand is hate speech isn't covered by that. Now what constitutes hate speech? This picture.

"But that's impossible. They're making a statement!" Sure, while blaming whites, targeting whites, and disrupting any event that doesn't 100% revolve around them. They're, for lack of a better term, terrorist.

Black people know that, due to racial stereotypes, they scare white and asian people. They're using that stereotype to their advantage. But the more they make gestures like this without violence, and the more the media covers it, the less scared of them people become. Less scared = less respect. They haven't earned any, and the respect they had before was from fear.

Without respect, no one listens. Throw DT in the mix as the leader of the free world, and you may as well not exist.

Black people made no progress in their campaign, and the minute DT starts dominating the news, they'll be more and more ignored.

>white guy takes the flag down and donates the money to the KKK

quality post user

wouldnt it be funny if somebody took the flag down and then replaced it with a nazi flag instead

Because niggers get away with everything.

>The idea behind pictures like this is shock value.
Correct.
>They're trying to invoke a reaction in order to maintain the idea that it's white people who are the problem.
Their protest says something along the lines - "i don't agree with what people in power do". It isn't targeted at white people.
>What they don't realize is that white people don't REALLY care.
Enought people care to agree with trump that "something should be done about this".
>Again, furthering this, they hide behind "freedom of speech." In fact, every liberal and conservative hate group does.
Ok, this seriously triggered me. If you don't like an opinion go fuck yourself with a biiiig cactus or move to north korea or any country ending in -istan where opinions may be silenced because someone disagrees. Freedom of speech is damn important, even if sometimes things get said that you don't agree with.
>Now what constitutes hate speech? This picture.
Your supreme court disagrees though.
>They're, for lack of a better term, terrorist.
They're protesters. Some monetary damage is usually done in protests. (I won't defend the looting though.)
>But the more they make gestures like this without violence, and the more the media covers it, the less scared of them people become.
Isn't it a respectable, even good form of protest when they for once don't resort to actual violenct? Wouldn't that make them climb upwards on the social latter?

Everyone subconsciously thinks blacks are lesser brings so they put up with their shit.

whoops, forgot the quote

Or the flag of occupied Rhodesia!

There is no "black people". If they are black they are not people.

>Wouldn't that make them climb upwards on the social latter?
Black people will never climb the social ladder because they'll just bitch that it's not an elevator.

Freedom of Speech.
I don't agree with them, but they should have the right to voice their opinion, if for no other reason than to let us know that they are misinformed and need to have their fears assuaged.

BTW, what is the guy on the left holding?
Is that a post card?

this

That flag came down last year, guys. It's in a museum now.
google it.

whenever i see someone burning a flag its either hippies or hipsters

his mixtape

and he personally signed it for you, now you got to by it for 5 bucks

But in all seriousness:
If all black people decided today to not loot any more stores when a random dintdu was shot while preaching the word of the lord: Would white people consider them more grownup and trustworthy or as weak because they don't wreck havoc as usual?

white people didnt like blacks before they started chimping out because a random dintdu was shot while preaching the word of the lord

That may be true but mostly due to their anti social tendencies. Therefore i'd consider the ones in OPs posts the exact opposite of what people hate of violent nigs. They do a peaceful protest about something that aperrently goes wrong. (Come on - be fair: That one guy who was shot in the head was all kinds of fucked up.)

Same reason dogs get away with shitting in the open. No one expects better.

>why do black people do things like this and get away with it
Because free expression, asshole.