I can't find a good comedy movie to watch

I can't find a good comedy movie to watch ..

> Movie thread

That's because most comedy movies are shit.
You should get drunk and watch Fubar.

HIGH School with snopp dogg and wiz khalifa

watch soapdish

in superbad, notice when they're in the parking lot after his car gets towed... fat boy's arm has a massive scar on it like 3-4 inches of it have been melted. his sorry ass is so lucky they used him in that stupid fucked up movie. i love the movie but really... emma stone is also a total piece of shit. pure garbage.

What the fuck are you even?

There aren't many comedys on Superbads level that are "timeless", and that's the truth. However, if you're willing to settle and Superbad is your style of humor:

>Old School
>Happy Gilmore
>Grandma's Boy
>Pineapple Express
>This is the End
>First Season of Eastbound and Down on HBO
>Season 1-4 of Always Sunny
>Bigger. Longer. Uncut.

thats all I got off the top of my head

ib people talk shit on those movies because theyre too smart for them, but are really faggots

Bill and Ted's bogus journey

I second that. Logically it's got everything great. A trip to hell and heaven, challenging death, good and evil robots, alien scientists, and time travel.

Blazing Saddles

Thanks guys, gonna take a look at all of them.

Caddyshack

Go watch Bad Santa in theaters

>Recomend mostly Adam Sandler movies

wtf dude, are u even serious? theres no way that someone will recommend thos filthy jew movies...

>This is the end is the only one that worth the laugh

Always sunny is such a good show, its literally always on in my room, even if its just for background noise

>lies upon lies

>Harold and Kumar movies
>How High
>Every "Friday" movie from Ice Cube
>Dazed and Confused (personal fav stoner movie)
>Fast Times at Richmond High
>Forgetting Sarah Marshall

those are good movies even if its a crappy genre... take my advice and avoid everything related to adam sandler

Strange wilderness (stoner comedy)
The interveiw (another seth rogan and james franco comedy)
Tucker and dale vs evil (reverse horror, so funny, really clever story)

>THE INTERVIE

DA FUK MAN? ARE U SERIOUS?

SETH ROGEN ONLY GOOD MOVIES

>50/50
>KNOCKED UP
>THIS IS THE END

I thought it was funny... but I smoke a ton of weed, caught myself in a 3 hour bill nye the guy marathon the other day, but the interveiw is pretty funny, staaank diiiick

you're a fucking autist dude, he asks for recs based on superbad. Two *hardcore* jews wrote superbad you fucking nigger idiot.

Yeah, but are also creative and funny jews like Seinfeld, Woody Allen or the jew lover Jew Appatow... having a big amount of comedy movies involving jews u pick the worst ones.
Are u even trying to recommend a good movie or u r just posting the one that made ur redneck humor sense laugh?

these are good movies like Richmond High and Dazed and Confused. Great actors like Matthew Mcgonaughey, Sean Penn, Mila Jovovic, Ben Affleck and stuff, while u recommend a movie wheres Seth Rogen and James Franco play the same character like every other movie.