I don't know what the fuck should I do

I don't know what the fuck should I do.

My sister, 20 years old, doesn't shave her armpits anymore because she's one of those extreme feminists. (pic is not her)
She's fucking embarrasing because she always tries hard to show her hair off and wears sleeveless tops. I can't be seen with her. What can I do to make her shave again?

Distance urself from her. Tell her you refuse to associate with uncivilized haired beasts.

I would try growing the fuck up. If that doesnt work then you could always tell her its giving you some very confused boners and see if thst makes her want to shave.

why exactly are you concerned with what somebody else looks like?

not like you have to look

Because it's my sister and people associate me with her

Grow the fuck up if something as meaningless as hair in the armpits bother you.

Tell her it's your fetish and that you want to bury your face in her musky pits of fur.

Fucking egotist. Nobody associates your basement dwelling scum sucking nothingness of an existence with your sister you fucking muppet.

Drink bleach and save us all from your banality.

fucking this. your over inflated sense of importance is laughable.

its still fucking ugly to see you fucking nigger

Maybe in 'muricah where people are paedophiles-in-secret, where the only acceptable thing is not a single hairstraw other than on the head, but not in the rest of the world..

T. European

this. also check'd

samefags

replace her spray deodorant (if she wears deodorant) with Nair.

stupid cunt

no she doesn't even use deodorant

Youy're a faggot for supporting this shit, kys
Stop weakening the genepool

Oi bitch, you better not be back on Sup Forums without a belly full of bleach!

Kill your fucking self, you worthless pathetic nobody. Do it right fucking now.

Shit head

You dumb shit, neck yourself
You think ur all that and a bag of chips, but ur on Sup Forums dumbass

Haha, ur fucking gay kid, seriously i hope his sister rubs her smelly hairy shit pits in your eyes

Guess you would love to bury your greasy, fugly face in those, ya dirty cuck!

Youère sister is a nasty bitch

Tell all the men in her life, your parents, and all her normal female friends that you can that she is a lesbian feminist SJW that hates men.

Kek

Hot af tbh.

simple
tell her you dont care anymaore and that she should do it if she wants
will carry ti on for some more than give in
if you give her attention and try to chan ge her she'll resist hardcore and try make a statemnet and be stubborn. if no one cares she wont either and will cave in easier because she wont have you saying "i told you so"

Seriously, who filled up my Sup Forums with cucks? For fuck sake, what the fuck?

not her you idiot

Go fuck yourself, you cuck. I'm from Poland. Butthole of Europe, almost Russia, and hairy armpits are also considered ugly here. Go fuck yourself with a horse dildo, you liberal social baby-faced cuckholded piece of rotten shit covered in nigger-cum!

u all idiots

Uh, I knew that? I was referring to the subject you stupid, STUPID motherfucker.

this desu.

get over it

Go be edgy somewhere else. You're on Sup Forums which already makes you an idiot. There's no room for getting anymore pathetic than that.

Kłamiesz.

A nie, bo ty.

>tfw Sup Forums is full of degenerate drug users, leftists, and no-homo tranny fuckers who have been whipped by extreme feminists like your sister
>No reliable feedback will come to you on here
>OP if you want real advice you should try taking this thread to Sup Forums

don't do anything. some time and she will notice it's disgusting

Shave her head and glue the loose hair to her chin. Then beat the fuck out of her. If she wants to act like a man, treat her like one

Rape her nightly until she shaves

pics of her please. Very much my fetish.

Nothing hotter than a huge whiff of musky girl sweat while you're balls deep in her.

Hairy female armpits are for plebs and fgts that don't get pussy