Does anyone have advice on how to whiten teeth or proper tooth brushing techniques?

Does anyone have advice on how to whiten teeth or proper tooth brushing techniques?

It makes me really embarrassed to smile or laugh in front of people, I wish they weren't so yellow. I use Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste because my teeth are sometimes sensitive to hot / cold and acidic food and drinks
>pic related, my teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ultradent-Opalescence-Mint-Refill-5400/dp/B001AX3CI8
amazon.com/Watts-Dental-Super-Teeth-Whitening/dp/B0042SV17C/ref=pd_sim_194_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=29X6N7AP8KAX49CMGCGJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have worn out the enamel of your teeth and the dentin in your teeth is yellow, so it shines through. you need veneers because enamel doesnt grow back.

Rinse with hydrogen peroxide for 20 seconds, rinse, then brush as normal. rinse, then use listerine whitening for another 30. rinse after/

Enjoy white teeth.

toothpaste mixed with baking soda

>user is a huge faggot giving genuinely good advise

My dentist didn't suggest this to me though, she just mentioned that I have plaque build up because I'm not brushing my teeth close enough to my gums.
Where would I get hydrogen peroxide from? Also would you suggest I use a specific type of toothpaste?

At Home i have toothpaste with baking soda mixed in, is it a good idea to use this? My teeth are sensitive so I'm scared it would hurt when used too frequently

Oral debriding hydrogen peroxide like 3% from any local store.

Oral debriding just means safe to use in mouth.

Dentists use 20%+ during whitening sessions but you need to be careful with that shit and only get it on the teeth. The 3% is fine tho to swish around safely for short amounts of time. you can search on the internet people doing this. Some even dilute the 3% to 1.5% by adding half water to the rinse.

Arm & Hammer is very good for sensitive teeth

inb4 OP kills himself

Use those Crest whitening strips

Yes I have arm and hammer
Thanks for the tip, I'll look around
It does sound suspicious but I Googled it and it's safe.
I haven't heard of them, how are they used?

take a snickers bar, remove the peanuts and caramel, and apply a liquid veneer from a woodman's garnishing shop to the front edge. once you've tasked yourself with the requirement of breathing inside the unused snickers wrapper and placing yourself between two wedged inlets, hum to yourself the sound a pigeon makes when rectally inter-mounted by a twelve shelf book. then look and see the results!

amazon.com/Ultradent-Opalescence-Mint-Refill-5400/dp/B001AX3CI8

Comes in 10, 15, 20 and 35 % variants. 10 and 15 are typically used for home bleaching. Ask your dentist for custom trays.

If custom trays are too expensive, try these

amazon.com/Watts-Dental-Super-Teeth-Whitening/dp/B0042SV17C/ref=pd_sim_194_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=29X6N7AP8KAX49CMGCGJ

They're basically these strips with this cleaning glue shit you put on your teeth for about 20 minutes a day

It tastes disgusting but they work. You can find them at any grocery store but they're expensive

OP here. Thanks for the tips Sup Forumsros. I just brushed my teeth, how yellow would you say they are from a scale of 1 - 10? 1 being whitest, 10 most yellow

No thanks.
Hm, sounds a bit expensive but I'll put it on my wishlist
I don't think I've noticed them before. Maybe I wasn't really looking. Next time I'm out I'll look out for them or buy online perhaps

Floss more my nigga

Also try a new toothbrush

Alright I will, I use a soft toothbrush btw

fucking floss jesus christ

after floss and brush compare with your previous image.

You want white teeth? Drink bleach!

I'd like to see if you're any better then. I floss as often as I can remember
Just flossed now but it's still yellow near the gaps...
Haha nice try, bleaching only works with stained mugs