How it feels to live in your 1st world place? how it feels to date qt gf and live in big cozy house, post pics

How it feels to live in your 1st world place? how it feels to date qt gf and live in big cozy house, post pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.lv/msg/lv/real-estate/flats/riga/centre/exxob.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How it feels to live in your 1st world place?

I wish I knew.

They live in big mansion with garden and pool. Hot girlfriend, party every weekend with dozens of friends. They can afford anything they want and it's always sunny.

I live in a small house on the side of a mountain. No pics of that but just look up what a dome house looks like. It's far from the store or really anything but I love it here.

Very cozy this is my back deck at sunset.

and they never get sick

>watched all this from the sidelines in high schools in between working and getting beat up at home
;_;

this

I wouldn't know

>between working and getting beat up at home

Pajeet?

that's beautiful user

me on the left

pls tell me the name or county at least

leet me jelly and imagine

No, eastern european. I had no idea pajeets beat their kids, they generally seem spoiled rotten

I worked so I could eat and buy myself clothes and toiletries.

shit

what the heck, did you at least get revenge on your parents?

My situation is pretty unique but this is the sierra foothills in california.

The nearby town is part of whats known as "historic gold country" with really old buildings from the gold rush era. It only has like 3-4000 people but it does have a community college luckily so theres some young people unlike a lot of the county.

There's arguably no road to drive on the last half mile to the house. We get about a foot or two of snow at the most in the winter so it's not too bad.

Actually, no. We see each other once a week and act normal.

I could bring it up but I dont see what good it would do now.

>Parents beat him and didn't let him eat
>He didn't get revenge

Did you exaggerate about the violence or what senpai. Why don't you put them in the hospital now

It feels good

I had more money (comparatively) where I used to live but it's much safer here

I know my words mean nothing but I feel for you bro and hope you find happiness

Because theyre stupid fucking drunks and realize it themselves, what am I suppose to do? Beat them up? I dont see what good would come from it.

Theyve reached out to me and I know it tears them apart the shit they did to me, but they were also at a terrible part in their life. We have a coffee, talk about our jobs, and that's it. Being the bigger man is revenge enough for me.

Thanks man, were you from a drunk home too? It's a weird thing to talk about, because you never talk about it. Somehow deep down inside you shut your mind out to logic and pretend everything is alright.

Im pretty okay now, no gf but dont want one anyway

wow, this girl live near you.

Though, do you have qt gf?

>tfw poor in a first world country

>I suffer living in such place.

I only said it because I experienced the same thing and I can't stop thinking about hurting them...

>you will never grow up in a mansion in Los Angeles and live life like those American teen/university movies

Just kill me.

you can live in Mazhor in Moscow. It is better. Hot girls.

>tfw I'm too old to ever get a chance like that
I miss when I was a teen. I'll never eve live such a life in my whole life.

>were you from a drunk home too?
Yep. I know exactly how you feel but we just persevere, you know. I know I'd like a gf but, at the same time, realize that it would be doomed to fail and thus I can only hope that I will get my shit together and achieve some sort of happiness.

Yeah exactly, I think people like us are much more resilient than normies. I've gotten my shit together completely, working, my own place, car etc. Gonna start going to school online in a bit too. gl user

lol, as someone from SoCal let me redpill you. That shit all meme bullshit from hollywood movies.

>normies
Don't use that word lol

My theory is that people who come from drunk homes know themselves too much and are unable to delude themselves into believing certain things that make life easier. However, I will stop ranting. I am glad to hear that you have your shit together and wish you the best as well. In another life I'll buy you a beer.

Russia is so cold that even rich people feel depressed i bet. Mazhor? It's a TV series?

That's how i feel too, what comes next is just working till the day i die and buying material stuff that will break or become obsolete in a few years, no more entertainment or joy in life.

looks like bydlo toosowka in 2005

IT'S JUST MEME? My life is ruined...

Not only i'm from a drunk home, i still live in one.

Look at these painted whores, I want to kill myself.

I wish.

Although it shouldnt be too hard around here. There seems like more younger girls than guys and I'm a couple years into my career at this point with mostly jc people around.

>from a drunk home
Is this what I think it is? A household where people get drunk all the time? Like, shitty parents, an abusive family, those things are synonymous, right?

I googled "drunk home" but it isn't used too often

>How it feels to live in your 1st world place?
Eh, not much better than you, I think. Never had a gf and I don't live in a big house, get your head out of the clouds, Arkady.

In America? Yeah, like imagine a couple of adults that don't take enough responsibility in their lives even for their kids.

Maybe let the kids go hungry while they scrounge for money to feed their drug habits along with an alcohol problem. I've even heard of parents making up reasons to take as much money from the kids paycheck at their part time job constantly to feed their addictions.

It's not pretty, but luckily most people are able to have a sense of empathy and try to straighten their lives out for the sake of their kids.

>big cozy house, post pics
:DDDDDD ;_;
ss.lv/msg/lv/real-estate/flats/riga/centre/exxob.html

Man I grew up in Scottsdale, gated community, nice houses, private school, everything. The high school kids threw parties all the time, went on vacations all the time. I even took a private flight with the former mayor once. None of it matters if you're still an ugly idiot with no social skills. You just have to watch everyone else enjoying themselves while you stew in your own misery. Just being there isn't enough.

He said first world

My house in America is really big, like seriously very very big.
I can bike inside of it if I wanted to.

I still hate America though. You can't put a price on culture. Be happy that you can walk outside and see other Russians, who understand Russian language and Russian customs. America, even the wealthiest parts, are full of Chinese, Indians, and Arabs now. It's a sewer of a country.

Do you really fucking sleep on top of your kitchen

please share experience anons

>tfw you will never experience 1st world living in a big house in a big country with qt gf/wife driving a nice car that doesn't eat your paycheck

Lucky son of a bitch

I wish I knew.

Not as hard as you think user.

All you need is some kind of trade or niche computer skill that can work in a small town and just search for jobs in remote areas.

The job came first. I needed a place to live and the only open room for the lowest price was on top of a giant hill but I got it to work.

Screw you and your nation. The selfish American lifestyle doesn't deserve the amount of nature it has access to.

>it's all a meme, my childhood house was only 3500 sqft instead of 5000 sqft, and I only got a Lexus for my 16th birthday, not a Mercedes

Is this the new expansion for Witcher 3?

>date qt gf

JUST FUCKING END MY SHIT LAREADY I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Oh shut the fuck up you twat, yeah there are some rich kids like that but most people are just normal people like everyone else.

Riga is first world for us and we like it very much