Ask a guy whose wife will blow him, pretty much on queue, whenever he wants, anything

Ask a guy whose wife will blow him, pretty much on queue, whenever he wants, anything.

Pic is on topic, but not me and her.

>on queue
Does your wife realize she married a retarded child?

Ya, that doesn't sound jealous.

Why are you posting on Sup Forums on christmas eve/christmas instead of getting an extended, worshipping bj from your wife

Well, I got one last night, which was pretty fantastic. Honest to god, we were watching The Break on Netflix and there was a blowjob scene (when the girls are at that party) and that was all the suggestion we needed.

It's only 1:40 in the afternoon here. There's still plenty of day left for me to blow more loads in her mouth.

Nice, my gf is like this too. Any time anywhere.

just make sure that you're pleasing her just as much, make it like a competition about who tries the hardest. If you don't she'll later feel undervalued and will end up leaving you for someone who does value it.

Someone like me.

That's solid advice. Funny thing was, last night I couldn't talk her into doing something for her.

Nope, don't OFFER.

Show that you wish to please her, that you crave it, even if she's pretending not to want it she actually does in the back of her mind. Don't just sit there and take it like you think you're the fuckin king she'll eventually get tired no matter how submissive she is.

Don't just receive, you must also also give with enthusiasm or else you'll end up getting cucked.

He's saying you spelled cue wrong, faggot.

How do you even get a girlfriend?

Meanwhile at OPs house.

Vaginas aren't like penises. Women aren't good to go 24/7/365. There are times when women honestly don't want it.

I get it, but it still sounds jealous.

Have something they want/make them feel the way they need to feel. I could explain further.

That guy's getting his dick sucked.

Moar?

I'm going to keep dumping. If other people bump it'll keep the thread alive.

I've got 162 files queued up for dumping. If you guys bump this thread once and a while it'll keep going.

I have to step away for a minute.

THANK YOU jesus christ I'm glad someone else on this site isn't fucking illiterate

On queue?

How many niggers in queue before you?

What makes you think it's because of something you have done? Maybe she just likes sucking dick? I know I do.

My ex girlfriend loved the taste of my cock but I dropped her because I figured she was a whore.