"Hey user, do you want a hit?"

"Hey user, do you want a hit?"

Never smoked weed before, because potheads are stupid, but never had a girlfriend before either and this one seems to like you.

So, what do?

Just smoke you fucking pussy

not be a stupid pussy bitch and hit it

Smoke weed everyday!

Smoke weed is not very special thing to do. Just do it

Ignore these degenerate Op. Girls who smoke weed are notoriously unfaithful.

Potheads arent stupid though. Many doctors, CEO, vets, dentists, and other successful people smoke weed. You would be an idiot not to smoke weed with this grill

>Many doctors, CEO, vets, dentists, and other successful people smoke weed

Bullshit.

Hit it you piece of shit FUCKING HIT IT ALREADY HOMOFUCKING ANAL PRISON RAPED DOLL

Grow up kid. Most of the types of people you listed do coke

realize that smoking weed on a casual basis won't fuck up your life, only if you are doing it on a regular basis.

when you do drugs 2-3 times a month, nothing will happen. if you do drugs 2-3 times a day, you overdid it.

and lol @potheads are stupid. regular iq fag detected.

1% =/= Many. You're delusional.

yes your are full of of bullshit and those dubs are wasted on you.
first of all girls in general are notoriously unfaithful! And get a new source for insults degenerate why the way degenerates for multiple is a really old fashioned and makes you sound like a grandma!

>realize that smoking weed on a casual basis won't fuck up your life

It is a fact that marijuana is addictive. The notion that it isn't addictive is a flagrant lie perpetuated by addicts to justify their use.

take a hit of weed,

thanks

try weed and find out it sucks first hand then move on
>if you're gonna do drugs do real shit

Take it. I'm not a pussy. All my gfs smoked a lot so it's nothing new to me. We had a system for this shit.

I toke every single night after my daughter is in bed. I own a business. A house. Two cars.

Its not the drug, its the person. If you're a lazy shit, you'll probably use the weed as an excuse

pull out my phone and post the question on Sup Forums while she leaves dissapointed

According to science coffee is more addictive than weed and weed has now chemical hooks only psychological ones and people who say coffee isn't addictive is a flagrant lie perpetuated by addicts to justify their use.

So's basically everything what's your point

reported. People who smoke marijuana should have their children taken from them by social services.

Wasted trips and dubs!!!