If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

Why the fuck you keep coming?...

Looks like someone is lonely on Christmas

This themed troll bait almost disappeared.
But you faggots keep responding.

Anytime this shit is posted, you must exercise self-control and ignore it completely.

With no replies, faggot OP and others will stop posting.

It really is up to you to kill it.

I don't even know what an athiest is anymore.
I wish moot never left, he always tried to deal with the cancer.

>I wish moot never left, he always tried to deal with the cancer
I miss moot too, but let's not kid ourselves.

I've told you this before.
If you don't sage your replies, the thread stays alive and gets moved to the top.
If you want to kill the thread, sage it or ignore it.

What is "sage"?
Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

I've told you this before. I don't give a shit.

Then why are you spamming?

Because this is my Travis thread now.

Because straw man arguments are a great way to troll Sup Forums

Haven't been here in a while how are these threads still a thing?

Apparently

Hey, OP. Kill yourself

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

/thread

Atheist here.
I don't have kids, but if I did, I'd vaccinate them. Science has shown that the rewards far outweigh the risks.
As for me, I haven't kept up with my vaccinations because I'm a poor faggot with no insurance.
Kind of makes me think, though, because ever since I stopped getting my annual flu shot, I've barely gotten sick. Probably coincidence, but it is worth more research. Maybe I'll get a flu shot next year and see whether I get sick more often.

>You're right, I'll just go murder every woman I know that has been in a divorce because its god's will!