Wwyd?

wwyd?

I would ask why iCarly is asian now

Give rice?

I offer to give her money in return for fucking her. She agrees and I take her back to mine. I rip her clothes off and start roughly fucking her mouth so that she pukes. I tell her I'll give her $100 to try to eat her puke, she agrees but throw up again as soon as she tastes it. I say that will do and start fucking her ass until I cum deep inside. As soon as I'm done I tell her I recorded the whole thing and show her the recording. She starts sobbing and says I can keep the money if I delete it. I decline and say that I will send it to everyone she knows. She screams and cries even more so that all her makeup runs down her face, but I offer her a way out. I say if she lets me do whatever I want to her the next day for 3 hours I will delete it from my phone. She agrees. I invite 20 of my friends around and she comes around an hour later. But in that hour I had been giving all my friends beers so they are desperate for the toilet by the time she comes around. I tell her that she is the toilet, take her to the bathroom, put her in the bath with the plug in and we all start pissing on her. She starts crying again and her makeup runs down her face yet again, once we have all finished only her head is not submerged in our piss, so I dunk her face under for 20 seconds and she comes up gasping for air, only for me to show my cock down her mouth making her gag. I take her out the bath, stinking of piss and we all start fucking her three at a time. Just as we get close we stop and another three take over, we continue this until 20 minutes are left. I tell her to get on her knees and we all jerk our cocks around her and cum all over her body. So at the end her whole body is covered in cum and piss, she stinks and her makeup has smudged down her face. There are 5 minutes left and I tell her the last 5 minutes are for her to walk home. Without her clothes. Covered in our fluids.

reply for reply

kek'd

Little Asian teen with nice tits Micki

reply 4 reply

I would pull those big tits out and suck on her nipples massaging her tits, squeezing, biting. Then I would lay her back spread her legs and enter her raw and fuck her deep and hard until I cum deep into her womb

I would make these 3 bitches eat each other's cunts while I fuck each one in turn and drop a load in them

Wwyd to this cute innocent cunt?

pin her down and facefuck her while telling her what i'm gonna do to her innocent cunt as she struggles and chokes

Is the girl on the right Leslie?

wwyd to my slutty sis?

Nope

wait until you called me to tell me it was just you two in the house for some hours, you'd let me in, i'd grab her, blindfold her, tie her hands, facefuck her, as you took your place seated, watching, feel free to jerk off i'd be a while with your sis

Pretty face, she'd get facefucked for sure. Any full body pics? or nudes?

beautiful

she'd be blindfolded so you could jerk off real close to her as you watch her struggle, she'll probably know you were home but have no idea you're there, her clothes being stripped from her as her mouth is stuffed and i'd even hold her legs spread so you could eat her out before i fuck her, she'd just think it was me

I feel like tittyfucking her would be mandatory.

Cute

go on

Facial surgery.

This one I would put her to suck my dick and masturbate herself until I cum over her face.
This I would fuck her pussy and cum over her ass.

you could get a good mouthful of your sisters pussy and taste her sweet juices, then i'd eat her out she'd probably feel so humiliated, but not as much as if she knew her bro was jerking next to her face as i ate her pussy, ate her ass, grabbing her tits, tied and struggling but ultimately helpless

do my big sis

lollllllll I know this girl

she is my neighbor

Wwyd guys

youre faggot ass posts the same pictures in every thread saying the same shit...Post something else or fuck off

Nice. How would fuck your neighbor?

proof

moorreee

in a manner that would leave her disappointed

how would you use her?

I'd ride that dope ass toilet bowl slide. If you haven't rode one of those yet, need jesus in your life.

I would put her on that chair and lick her pussy until she cums

i'd love her helpless and probably crying as her tits bounce as i fuck her feeling her pussy stretched, grabbing her ass, fingering it, pushing her back against the bed as you jerk your cock just over her face

Tie the one on the right up and throw her in the closet and fuck the shit out of left

wwyd?

depends, how old?

I would move out, but not take off, her bra and suck her nipple while put my hand inside her panties and masturbate.

Wwyd

Take her out to a nice restaurant. Have good conversation through two glasses of wine. Encourage a third and head back to my place. Continue drinking till she lets me fuck her in the ass.

perfect kind of face/body, think i'd get her drunk, invite her home, start off slow then get her doing sluttier things, she might resist a little but she's drunk, so i'm sure it wouldn't take much

Who would you choose?

you could watch up close as her pussy was stretched and ass fingered, if it wasn't for the blindfold, no doubt a look of panic in her eyes, but i'm not stopping i'd push her into the bed and enjoy using her fucking her harder

I want her to walk in on us while im sniffing her panty and you're sucking my cock

Would love a blow job from that beautiful face

3 in the gold pants and far right in the red and black

nice trips

abuse her

anyone else? use her

Wwyd

this could be fun, how heavily abused?

I would expose her tits in a room full of black guys and serve her up to their grasping groping hands, they would bend her over and fuck her raw dropping loads in her aching cunt

no limit

Wwyd to my baby

Ferment my lunch I in her cunt, then slowly, so very slowly, eat her out

Pull off her bra Playfully tie her hands together while kissing her titties...

I loved her tits, I would cum over and make her play with them.

she'd enjoy that too

duhhhhh
duhhh wot wud u do duhhhhh
duhhhhhhh I wud lik her pusey nd den fuck her pusey
duhhhhh
duhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhh
wwyd duhhhhhhhh
duhhhh mayke suk my cox nd den cum on face duhhhhhhhhhh
duhhhhhh
duhhhhhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wwyd
duhhhhhhhhh

lovely, then call around to her house, pretending to be doing some free safety checks, fire alarms etc, show some fake ID, making sure she is alone, and vulnerable, once i know she is, then i think it's time for the fun to begin.......

wwyd

oh then i would happily fuck her every day of my life

Ask her in which massage parlor she works and how much happy ending costs

take her to get hair extensions and tatt removal for that stupid fucking arm tatt

so she is a slut ready for recieve me and my friends cum in her mouth

Number 3

Moarrrr

wwyd?

grabbing her legs up around me as i pumped her tight pussy, we could take it in turns sucking on her hard nipples, i'd love to open up her ass with a 2nd finger as she's fucked

very hot, what a great body user

Wwyd

we need to phone chat do you have kik?

My GF would sit cross-legged with this bitch's head cradled in her lap. She'd cover her mouth and nose with her hand and choke her as I held her legs over my shoulders and fucked her hard while she coughed and struggled. After I blew my load in her, my GF would choke her to death while sucking on her lips. Then we'd fuck next to her body.

Wwyd?

like what

Use that tongue to lick my balls

wonder if when you saw your own sis in such distress as her body is used, more and more forcibly, if you'd worry about her or just jerk harder wanting to empty your balls all over her as i enjoy every inch of her body

duhhhhh
duhhh wot wud u do duhhhhh
duhhhhhhh I wud lik her pusey nd den fuck her pusey
duhhhhh
duhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhh
wwyd duhhhhhhhh
duhhhh mayke suk my cox nd den cum on face duhhhhhhhhhh
duhhhhhh
duhhhhhhhhh wwyd duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wwyd
duhhhhhhhhh

Would wear all of the followings legs as necklaces