Supposed to be soldier trained since childhood

>supposed to be soldier trained since childhood
>baby fat
>chubby
>no muscles at all

don't women want equality in roles? why didn't she prepare at all for it? work out at all? life weights?

fuck its like she just walked into the set and and said fuck it lets do it anyway

and people wonder why men get paid more

she so cute tho

Yeah, a horrible cast. But to remind you, Sarah was not a 'soldier trained since childhood', she worked as a waitress in T1. She only became obsessed with being ready after the T1 incident and being locked up in a mental facility.

>Sarah was not a 'soldier trained since childhood', she worked as a waitress in T1.

in Genisys the Terminator finds her as a child and raises her.

Oh well, disregard me then. That's even worse.

>it's another movie/show that plays ramones bubblegum pop punk to show what a rebel the character is

I just watched this shit last night, and somehow Jai Courtney bothered me way fucking more. He had the generic hunk body. It was just, ugh. Michael Biehn had muscles, but he had that gangly hobo thinness that sold having lived in a post-apocalypse.

Also, the John Conner in this movie bugged me. He had baby face and his nose and chin stuck out the same amount.

Does anyone remember the nerd uproar when Linda Hamilton was cast as a strong ass kicking woman?

Well, unlike the dwarf chubster over there she played her part excellently.

Not to defend Emilia Clark but Linda Hamilton had a lot of trouble getting female roles after T2, specifically because producers could no longer see her as feminine.

Despite being one of the hottest stars of the 90s, she didn't star in another movie for 3 years after T2 and after Dante's Peak she was relegated to TV movie appearances.

I don't blame Clarke for not following the same path as Hamilton's.

The whole thing looked like a massive budget spent to make it look like a low budget Terminator rip off, actors included.

Only thing slightly good was Matt Smith but I suspect that was because he was only there briefly and there was no chance to get too annoyed at him.

social media was fucking nothing back then, and even if it was as prominent as it is now, we saw her in the first movie as a scared waitress that showed a glimmer of toughness at the end.

Your comparison is fucking STUPID.

He was not comparing anything.

Before anyone else gets upset, the point is that there was none, nor would there be, because it wasn't forced bullshit. Everyone loves her in the movie, she's the no. 1 argument against muh soggy knees. Do your female characters correctly and nobody cares, ram them in for the sake of it and we do.

Contextually he was comparing the two female actors. Unless you're being intentionally dense.

He was just checking to see if anybody was around during the 90's.

Yeah I'd totally cast her in my bed, but not in a movie.

How does she get a son then?

>expecting women to understand the concept of working for your pay

kop keks

Kyle Reese still goes back in time and meets her in 1984. The timeline gets all fucked up. Honestly it seems easier for you to just watch the movie than have somebody summurize.

>she's the no. 1 argument against muh soggy knees
Thought it was Sigourney.

Not to defend Linda Hamilton, but Sigourney Weaver had NO trouble acting after Alien, and people still see her as femenine.

>I don't blame Clarke for not following the same path as Hamilton's.
I don't even know what to feel about how you see the world in such a narrow way, and how you feel proud enough about it to even post it.

The Terminator keeps asking her if she fucked Reese yet in genisys, the ending implies they are going to fuck soon but it hasn't happened yet because of time travel bullshit

We all knew it would be bad as soon as the cast was announced.

She's like 5'2. They might as well cast Tom Cruise as the Terminator while they're at it.

And who the fuck even likes Jai Courtney? This shit was supposed to be a fucking trilogy too.

She doesn't. John literally just says out loud that it doesn't matter anymore because he already existed so therefore they can't get rid of them. He then attempts to murder the both of them and doesn't have an answer for how this will work since it would also prevent him from existing.

They definitely went too far. Even with parallel timeline it wouldn't make any sense.

Why does everyone wear a leather jacket. Understand iys the terimators popular attire choice but why everyone

Why was genysis a big threat. They just say itll be on everything okay so? They already have killer robots why do they need a glorified cloud

Genisys was just skynet under a different name and before it started making killer robots

The movie doesn't fully explain it, but I remember some kind of throwaway line that it will also be networked with the military. So I guess, the classic route of controlling the missiles.

Of course it's pretty stupid that an app would network on random tablets and nuclear missiles, and the big public count down is nessesary for it to actually takeover, but the whole movie was dumb.

Jai Courtney a shit.

>Sigourney Weaver had NO trouble acting after Alien, and people still see her as femenine

>Ass of a ten year old boy
>feminine

>Trying to get someone to post the webm this hard

What webm are you talking about?

>She doesn't. John literally just says out loud that it doesn't matter anymore because he already existed so therefore they can't get rid of them. He then attempts to murder the both of them and doesn't have an answer for how this will work since it would also prevent him from existing.

Holy shit! Glad I haven't seen it, and I never will.

How can it be that bad, Lindelof didn't write any of it?

Yeah, but feminists hate gender roles anyway, so they should be happy about that.

Bottom pic. That's NOT how you hold a gun. Grabbing it that low and firing it would literally make it fly out of her hand and smack her face.

that deagle would break her wrist

How the fuck did I miss that show? Lena Headey as Sarah Connor? Fuck yes.

In that scene she was only using it to intimidate some unarmed youths that had broken into her house, she's not alone, the Metal is with her. She tries not to kill people if she can help it.

My gf is in air force boot camp right now, she's gonna be in better shape than me fuck

>Summer Glau as an autistic gynoid, hell yes

Summer Glau as autistic, sexually suggestive bot

I'm not sure my penis could handle it.

>chair force

The only way she's going to get in better shape than you is from all the fucking she's going to be doing.

>chair force
>in shape

They already have the lowest physical requirements and for women the bar is even lower

She makes pancakes ... with vanilla.

Hi Lena!

Lol why does everyone always bring this up one if my closest friends is in the air force and she says very little fucking actually goes on. That's why soldiers marry the first girl out of bootcamp they meet. I'd be more nervous if she went to a university

>implying that's not the weapons consultant for the show trying to justify sleeping on the job

She thought everything was gonna get added later with CGI.

I'm not kidding.

Military women are almost all uniform fetishists that love to fuck officers, they try to keep it quiet to people on the outside because it makes them look bad and the military is all about image
t. guy that was in the chair force for a few years for the GI bill

>weapons consultants decide the behaviour of characters, and plot points.

Okay.

I've been with her for almost 8 years and I make a pretty good living I'm pretty sure I'll be alright

Well see, part of basic is them trying to drill into your head that you are superior to civilians by sole virtue of enlisting and you know how women get when they start to think less of a guy while being surrounded by dudes that are trying to fuck her, guys she's been indoctrinated into thinking are all superior specimens
If you are lucky she'll have the same mindset I had which was "I'm just here for the money to pay for college" and she'll do the yes sir no sir three bags full sir routine and get out
If she thinks it's some sort of purpose or has low willpower then you are going to get cucked

What are some things I can work on to make sure this doesn't happen? I'm in med school so I'm always studying. I know I gotta fuck her alot , and not act like a bitch?

Working out is definitely one of the things you need to do if you arent already, you being in med school helps and it should go without saying but keeping your grades tip top will help, a celebratory fuck for getting an A on an exam is always a good thing
Also be a little rough with her in bed if you aren't already, let her know who's in charge

Basically just be a man and not a numale

nice for you user. make sure to clean up all the cum she'll drinking from there

kek how fucking naive are you? your gf is like a sausage thrown to a bunch of hungry wolves. the ratio of female to male is 500:1 maybe even more. i also served btw and there are many cases where some COs fucks some girl and the girl gets a slap on the wrist (most none at all) and the CO gets dismissed.

>the Terminator finds her as a child and raises her
WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN A MOVIE?

>she says very little fucking actually goes on.

And you believe her?

Top kek my friend

Because it's the experience of 90% of the men that have served. This is true more or less for every branch.

>women are either bulldykes or cum dumpsters
>the cum dumpsters try to trade sex for favors
>as soon as someone doesn't pay up on the favor, they accuse half the unit of raping them
>military can't realistically charge that many guys, especially without evidence, and they don't want to lose that many people
>so the girl now gets a free ride, all the accused men are punished, but not discharged
>girl now joins in on the "I'm a rape victim, and the military covered it up!" bandwagon
>meanwhile, despite the fact that women can't even stop men from raping them, they think they're somehow just as capable at being soldiers, marines, etc.

Alternatively, a woman can get pregnant at any point and has the option of either getting a discharge or getting light duty. They suffer no penalty or pay drop, despite the fact that they basically just married the military to pay for their pregnancy and childcare.

Of course, not all women are that bad. A few, mostly the bulldykes, learn their place. Most female officers suck too, because they're constantly trying to "prove themselves", usually by doing stupid shit and ACTING tough (which fools no one- even male butterbars can't fool anyone)

That's the other thing:

A female will NEVER be punished for insanely unprofessional sexual behavior, because they know she will just cry rape if they punish her. Meanwhile, any guy she fingers will be punished for no reason.

She signed up for 2 years so she can get the rest of her school paid. Her dad was a marine and she lived on base majority of her life. She said she didn't date soldiers cuz they reminded her of her dad. I don't think she'll cheat I've never had a problem the 8 years together

>military brat
>daddy issues
I have some bad news about your future user

Don't get your hopes up, i'd be prepared to lose her.

>A woman being a soldier to begin with

the casting was bad there is no denying that
she is so small and cute
but she would have been better if she got bulkier

nothing wrong with that
it's just harder for them

>don't women want equality in roles?

Why are you criticising all women when you show a picture of the woman on the left who actually did work out for the role?

Hopefully you misogynists will understand one day it is about a type a person, not a gender.

>listening to kissless neckbeards about fidelity

user?

omfg i hope you won't consider suicide when this all comes crashing down

>nothing wrong with that
t. Retard

>Implying this is bad
>ywn

I appreciate the honesty from these guys but the nature of this board is pessimistic. I'm just gonna see how it goes I've never had issues with her and we have had long distance in our relationship before, I trust her.

If she does do something stupid with a guy that barely makes 30k a year I'll dump her ass and just date a nurse. I work with a lot of women too, I'm not worried

>dating a nurse
Dude don't, I used to work security in a hospital and most nurses are either nuts, insanely bitter, or gold diggers trying to land a doctor

Wtf the only feminine roles she got were ghost busters and galaxy quest and the latter had more to do with veing a nerd/scifi idol than looking feminine

No, because Linda Hamilton did it fucking perfectly. She looked, talked, and carried herself like a no nonsense hardass.

I liked it.

This exact scene is where immersion was broken for me.

>dating a nurse
>nurse

you do know that the medical profession is one of the sluttiest fields ever? long hours, stress, caffeine and young age hormones all add up to casual sex

dude if you want a pure girl you either go in Norway or Iceland or do what I did, marry a Mormon girl

>no muscles at all

you can look tiny and be really strong

most "pound for pound" strength kind of guys look tiny desu, those asians etc

I'm a big fan of yours.