PreviousThe rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu
>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

Claim

Hallo Tali, enjoying christmas?

No no, it is YOU being loaded into the cannon!

Yeah, I don't really know anything about Austria or whatever but Germany is definitely pussy whipped at this point, so is Sweden and some other countries I can't remember at this point, shit needs to stop.

wo

Teste

Nice tits

I'm not very aerodynamic!

That's the point!

"It is in the nature of the North American 'Bro' to seek higher ground. The 'Bro' is conditioned from the juvenile stage to reach for 'The Better', when it presents itself to the contrasting 'The Lesser'. This, the 'Bro' believes, ascends one's social distinction."

(Sono)
I can't kill anybody though. At least I don't think I'd be able to.

(someone lewd)
I agree

Austria is the same as germany as far as I know. It's unsettling.

I know what I want now.
But I won't go very far...
Maybe we can do it together?

Captain Karen's cannons are the finest on the sea, they'll send you straight to hell!
Or heaven, depending on how you've lived.
Or nowhere, if you have a fedora.

When?

Unsure. I'm really unsure. I think it would be possible, but I also think I would back off.

Also, since you love digging around, you probably found everything from me already.
Is there anything you don't quite get? Want me to answer some of your questions?

Never

I own a fedora but I've never worn it. Is that okay?
hmm, I want to know what is your definition of love ^^

You need to slide it down a banister and have it land on you head to reach the true state of Euphoria.

What do you want?

So soon?

Claimu

I'm.. I'm scared now.
I want you to stay far away from Kurome.

That's... quite a question. But since you only want to know MY definition I'll give some examples.
I think it's unconditional. If my partner fucked up, I would be mad, yes, probably sad too, but first of all, I'd want to know the reason. And after that, I'd give my partner a second chance.
I can't tell you how many second chances I would give my partner though. Depends on how bad he fucks up.
Also, I'd be there for my partner. Well duh. I want to make them happy. If I make my partner happy, chances are that I'm happy too. But of course, I also need some kind of reward or signs that my partner still loves me.

What's your definition?
And do you have another question?

Peace

Talking about your religion?

Show me your vagina

take these instead.

I don't think I know what love is, I really want someone to teach me. Maybe love to caring about someone more than yourself, I don't know... And you're crazy to give someone a second chance..
Love and-!
Because they can't be trusted. Something is really wrong with them.
Just a hunch.

It's funny that the same guys who make these threads are the same ones who make cringe threads and pretend this isn't the most pathetic shit on the internet.

You think so? I don't think so. I mean, I don't want to loose my loved one.

Also, love is individual. I don't think anyone can "teach" you how to love right.
I could only teach you how I love.

Any more questions?

That's it for now, my attention is being stretched thin because if these little brats.
>me raping you

Kinda im at the inlaws

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's not rape if I want it

Alright then. When was the first time you stalked someone and why did you do it?

I really don't know if I could take that

Oh, things not going well?

Also hello!

claimed. i don't even know why people whould pick lalal or momo. i mean they brought rito nothing but trouble and rito himself said that he hates the harem plan but those two girls are selfish as fuck lala forcing rito into marriage after her father threatened to destroy earth is he didn't and momo not giving a shit about rito and forcing him to have multiple wives which is her way of making it acceptable for her to be ritos wife after she fell for

Its just always awkward tbh. Its been ok so far.

カラミチーマス

Fell asleep to jinsang

Feels good

Oh, alrighty, hope things go well then.

How have things been overall?

Friendly reminder that posting non christmas pics of your waifu is heresy

Eh thing have gone down after the high lik i knew they would.

She doesn't have any though.

Oh, that's too bad, hopefully you have a wonderful holiday.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like poop dont want people to talk to the attrative loser people and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers dont want the attrative loser people to talk to the people cause the ugly people losers cant get any and the ugly people losers will hurt anyone that make the ugly people losers ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers smell like shit and try to be better then people the ugly way or not but you should still get angry at the ugly people losers and sin and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Photoshop one

You too

It's impossible to even put a little hat on her due to the bow, trust me i've tried.

Unless i don't want it to look any good.
I'm sure it will be lovely, as yours.

Best MC the spring season of 2010 had to offer and still, by far, my all-time favourite

Just make her dress red/white m8

It'd look like a Valentine Nui due to the heart theme.

sorry, I have to go, blah

Eh?
I... I can't tell you because it's really bad and I don't want to go to prison. I mean I can tell you in private.
Well, I'm not going to give up on you.

Hmm... that's fine. Now, what kind of communication service do you use? Telegram? Skype? Steam? Discord? Something else?

I'll download it

Claimed

Do you use steam I'll get you a Christmas gift

Still trying to diddle this girl.

Can't seem to find the right time.

Don't worry about it Haruhi. I don't need a gift.
But thanks anyway

In two days it should be easier. All the christmas stuff would be done then. She's probably with her family now

I got Yui a few games already
I just have money that I'll never use sitting on my account since I have so many games

Man, I have 101 Steam games. I really don't need a gift.

Are you sure there's nothing you want
I really just want my friends to be happy

Don't worry about it. I don't need anything.

That's frisk you fuckwad.

Please just accept it

I want a beej from your waifi

THE CLEANSING MUST BEGIN!

I really can't accept it. I'd feel bad since I can't gift anything back.

Du schon wieder? Hast du noch immer nicht verstanden dass du nicht mich abschießen sollst? Gottverdammte Scheiße!

You're an idiot, Nui is the most pure thing there is!

If anything we should rid of you, scum!

hi everyone

You've already helped me more than you know

That's nothing against mai waifu.

>Totally has a lesbian orgy
>murders
>Pure
Wew

Really? Why?
YOUR THREADS ARE WORTHLESS PUNY POWERS ARE FEEBLE WHEN COMPARED TO THE REICH!

tamales are good

Weil ich ebenfalls ein Mitglied der SturmStaffel bin du elendiger Hund!

Don't mention it. I'm not doing it to get anything in return.

Mind fucking is different.

And she has good reason for that, her killing people is pretty much the same as a solider doing his job, do you expect her to let the enemy do whatever? they're up to taboo things.
You can't say that when you know nothing of them.

Oh i'm so sorry please proceed.

The best.

I know you were beat by a 17 year old who barely knew anything about what she was doing.

Except it wasnt mind fucking it was actual fucking and she murdered for personal means not as part of a war.

Please

Good taste.

One of the few bad tracks from Tyler - Wolf tho.

which kind of tamales? Mexican tamales?

Do you enjoy the sweet tamales?

I forgot the name
I don't listen to meme rap :o

She knew enough, and that was one fight, every other instance Nui made a fool out of her.
Don't be so silly, of course it was!

It's a war, why else was there another large group trying to stop her?

well a mexican made them I suppose :o

There wasnt a large group until after she murdered

You never finished it right the first time, therefore you are below us.

Isshin made the large group, so yes there was.

Claim

Also merry Christmas or something

It's 5pm christmas eve :o

Same to you!

No it's not

I guess i must be a time traveller then