Are cyclists hated in your country?

Are cyclists hated in your country?

Canada
Yes, God punishes the cunts by cursing them with erectile dyfunction

Yes. I hit them with my car whenever I can

I don't think cyclists are liked anywhere on the planet.

They are liked here. Because everbody is a cyclist. Stop hateing on them.

No.

Yes.
Good man.

Yes

That's not what they mean. In the Anglosphere, there is no casual biking like that. They only have cyclists, and you can't really ride a bike without putting on the spandex and gear and looking and acting like a complete tool.

There are literally no roads for them over here.
Getting on bicycle is basically haveing a suicide with because drivers don't give a damn about them.

In Brazil, cycling is for poor people. Wealthy people have cars.

Ah. The assholes who drive on the middle of the road there.

I support you.

Cyclists save the health insurance funds. Let's ride bicycles and burn your fat.

Oh I got it. They pass the crossroads when the traffic lights are red.

Biking in not a viable way of transportation here in Latvia - both weather and roads are complete shit.

If you don't have a car and actually want to be somewhere in time, alive, and clean - you use public transport or Taxify (local Uber).

England
Yes, but I live in Cambridge where the majority of people ride bikes so car drivers can fuck off

No.

Yes.
We have many militant treehugger cuck cyclists in JewDaPest.
Their newest idea is to ban ALL motorized vehicles from the city

is that really a thing? I ride the bike a lot on non-workout days to get at least a bit of cardio in and over the last year or so there were some issues with my unit not responding to any input or stimuli. crushed my confidence and now everytime things get hot I have to think about that it might not work again which is a fucking downward spiral. Is this from cycling?

Only happens of you have a shitty seat and/or shitty posture.

I love creating a good line of cars behind me when I cycle around with no obligations or timetables
The feeling of being the sole cause of an immense loss in productivity is the best there is

>is cooking and grinding your balls and having a dick shaped sit in your ass bad