Well he either is having a nervous breakdown or he is a meth addict. Who tweets insanity like this at 3am...

Well he either is having a nervous breakdown or he is a meth addict. Who tweets insanity like this at 3am? the answer is Trump and meth heads!!!!
and no I'm not an American.

>I'm not American
I guess that explains why you're too stupid to post the right pic

Apparently we like a little batshitcrazy in our leadership every so many years.

it just came out not even sure where that pic came from see fucked

Security needs to close his Twitter acct and take his phone away from him when he's alone, like so stupid 11 year old ADHD kid

>im not an american

then your opinion doesnt matter,now go crawl back to whatever shit hole you came from

Orange asshole can't even hold a press conference yet he tweets, as an American, I'm troubled

this is why the USA is about to become a 2nd world nation. The rest of the world doesn't need you anymore. When Trump tries to change all the trade deals, the rest of the world is going to say, Fuck You!!!!! As a nation you are already emotionally bankrupt. When Trump steps in, you are 2 years away from what Greece is now.

this pic

i love it when people are making these and posting them. its like they think that the guy who said that never makes mistakes. a lot of dumb people read quotes and think: oh thats true

nope it isnt. its just some bullshit some faggot said

>Nixon
>Reagan
>W. Bush
>Trump
You may be onto something there

>Greece going under totally didn't affect the rest of the eurofags at allll.
Not trying to go all superior, but America is too globalised to not have our fall severely impact allied nations' economic stability. We're all on Mr. Trump's Wild Ride, now

Canada here. Can confirm. Our dollar is projected to hit 65 cents to the USD next year because of this shit.

If only we could find some similarity... Some thread that those presidents all had in common...
>IF
>ONLY

not unlike your latest comment....oh the irony!

sniff
sniff

then only buy Canadian made products and don't travel to the US ya dumb Newfie!!

Maybe if you and Michael Moore wish really hard, you can change the election

Wait, I though Michael Moore liked Trump. He did that video about how Trump's election would be the biggest "FUCK YOU" ever recorded and all that.

>nope it isnt. its just some bullshit some faggot said
yeah, except... it turned out to be true.

you
fucking
idiot

putin says he's smart

.. that's because Putin is smart.

now, think about that.

yeah

exactly.

>you think you're smart