Povelty

>povelty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven
thediplomat.com/2016/10/can-samsungs-note-7-discontinuation-shake-the-south-korean-economy/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/10/398498496/a-forgotten-generation-half-of-s-koreas-elderly-live-in-poverty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>povelty

you mean leaf?

>France : 7th

MFGA

actual numbers for anyone interested

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

PPP is a meme, it just inflates numbers for shitting streets, etc
GDP nominal shows the actual wealth in nation

>eu smaller economy than usa despite much larger population
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But most of us here see Koreans as filthy tourists lol

Congrats

>The only country in the world which leaped into 9th biggest economy and still africa-tier poverty

half the countries of the EU were part of the former soviet union if you didn't know m8

Why is your economy smaller than Israel's despite having a population 12 1/2 times larger?

Still no excuse
USA is only half white, while Europe is over 90% white
How does it feel to have a smaller economy than a nonwhite nation with a much smaller population?

I dunno, maybe because agriculture sells less compared to diamonds and crude oil I guess?

How does it feel from giving aid to Korea back in the 50s to receiving aid from Korea in modern times?

>asking why Jews are rich
Woo boy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven
>Korea being the only developed country in the Next Eleven
is it time to learn korean?

I didn't even know that. Nobody here probably asked for aid except the money-hungry politicians.

>Nearly 40 percent of the whole Korean GDP is stacked up by Samsung and Hyundai

It sounds like the nation of South Korea exists just to be enslaved and exploited by these gigantic corporations, as opposed to the belief most Koreans have that SK is a first world developed country at last.

>PPP is a meme, it just inflates numbers for shitting streets, etc
PPP does have its value. For instance Western Europeans are still underestimating Russia. If you only need to pay Russian wages instead of German wages, you can afford a lot more weapon systems for the same amount of money. Which is why it is silly to assert that Russia's economy is as small as Italy's when in fact it is almost as big as Germany's and bigger than either the UK's or France's.
Same thing when comparing military expenditure of the US with the expenditure of other countries like China.

>GDP nominal shows the actual wealth in nation
No. It does show the sum of the prices of all goods and services that have been traded for money in official ways within a country during a year. Thus, it includes things like goverment spending for disaster relief. If e.g. a hurricane causes damages worth $100bn in the south of the US, these damages don't reduce the GDP as they're only estimates. But the extra government spending to alleviate even part of those damage does increase the GDP, even though the net wealth from that event may still be negative.
And GDP does not show e.g. two nerds exchanging Magic the Gathering cards or when I give my neighbor's son 10 bucks for mowing my lawn, even thought that's trade i.e. it is for mutual benefit which means it contributes to increasing wealth, because these 10 bucks don't turn up in any official statistic.
GDP also doesn't show things like how good the weather or how beautiful the landscape is, which I would count to the wealth of a nation.

Brazil?

entire GDP of south korea is lower than tokyo city lol

>Nearly 40 percent of the whole Korean GDP is stacked up by Samsung and Hyundai

Japanese other name = lie and distortion

Is the pic meant to prove anything?

thediplomat.com/2016/10/can-samsungs-note-7-discontinuation-shake-the-south-korean-economy/

>Samsung, along with LG and Hyundai, is one of South Korea’s big-three chaebols, or industrial conglomerates. Each of these three companies is ultra-massive and accounts for a significant portion of South Korea’s overall economic output and productivity. Samsung’s revenue alone accounted for 23 percent of South Korea’s GDP, per 2014 data released by the South Korean Ministry of Finance. (Along with Hyundai, the two companies accounted for more than a third of South Korean economic activity.) Samsung Electronics’ mobile devices account for 2 percent of South Korean exports.

For Koreans the entire world is made up of lies and distortion (by Japanese) right? lol

You're welcome.

I don't really care because it isn't my country nor even a nation as a matter of fact

So what? The meek will inherit the earth when the strong are finished with it anyway. It is their advantage to that you obey, not to yours.

Best Korea taking over when?

>Japanese other name = lie and distortion

This is absolutely true

not him, but it doesn't seem to be much better

Outside your ming gook peninsula, "Nearly 40%" is not that far-off from "more than 33%" as we are no scientists compounding deadly chemical stuff in a labo (you are in Sup Forums, just in case you don't know) and the point is either way these numbers suggest basically the same thing, which somehow you refuse to understand.

>The population of Tokyo metropolitan area is more than 40 million
>The population of Korea is about 50 million, Japan's population is 2.4 times larger than Korea's.
>However, japanese per capita income is higher than south korea

Tokyo area = South Korea
This is not wrong
Population and per capita income are both normal

Tbqf you just proved his point.

>royal dutch shell

That's part British too lmao.

>Outside your ming gook peninsula, "Nearly 40%" is not that far-off from "more than 33%"

top kek, are you kidding me?
33% is close to 30%, not close to 40%
You're just a stupid faggot

So you are an asperger boy who thinks it's totally fine to let us occupy 30% of dokdo/takeshima island but never 40%, and doesn't know the meaning of the word nearly?

Is there really such big a difference between the numbers 30 and 40 when discussing bad effects of corporate oligarchy and plutocracy on a country's democracy?

Blavo Kolea

>be gook
>"we have 반만년 (5000 year old) history because the legendary dangun built gojosen in 2333 BC"
>actually, if the fantasy were true, it would still be 2333+2017=4350 years, which is closer to 4000 than 5000
>"hurr 33% is close to 30%, not close to 40% You're just a stupid faggot"

FRANCE get ready to be POO'D kek

>Why shill?
just admit you are grounded desu

better than your Amaterasu child-fiction shit

It takes literally 30 Pajeet Patel to produce the same value as Jean Dupond.

Really makes you think...

If that's all that sticking to your school desk for 12 hours a day to study has given to you as something to say as a retarded nationalist Korean, it's just pathetic.

Brazil?

at least we don't do that "sticking to school desk" shit for entrance exam of middle/high school unlike Japan.

> fell from the 2th biggest economy into the arsehole

Congratulations! but..

88% of young South Koreans want to emigrate and leave South Korea:
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT2wzQq7kx0

South Korea is the most alcoholic place in the world:
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNfJExx4UfM

People suicide a lot in South Korea (much more than even in Japan):
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNfJExx4UfM

South Korean grandpas are poor (45% of South Koreans aged 65 and over live in poverty):
>npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/10/398498496/a-forgotten-generation-half-of-s-koreas-elderly-live-in-poverty

The truth is that South Koreans are the smarter people in the world. Races exist, and niggers are DUMB HAHAHAHA. Spaniards are dumber than South Koreans, but thanks to tourism and other stuff we can manage. The only big shit in Spain is the unemployment.

We need South Koreans in Spain to blanda upp. You can have our women in exchange.

We don't have oil, nigga.
Spain loses +3% of its GDP yearly due to importing oil.

God damn, Glencore is a fucking money machine beating based Nestle

fuck, I miss the 85-2001 period

because
first, many retarded enterprise don't want to hire enough personnel to maximize their fucking profit. They shove around one person for two or three person's workload.
second, traditional Confucian concept of young must support elderly is collapsing due to westernization and economy recess.

Many poor elderly didn't prepare for their old age to support their child and parents.

Literally any thread with jap and kor ends up in an argument lole

Honestly this is one of the reasons I bring pop-corns to Sup Forums