Would you be with her if she fucked bigger dicked guys and locked your cock in chastity?

Would you be with her if she fucked bigger dicked guys and locked your cock in chastity?

No

i would

>Would you be with her
she wouldn't be on this planet.

Implying that there are bigger dicked guys...

fuck, you're lucky. my tiny dick could never please her.

Kek

Just stop

Then I'd be the bigger dicked guy who fucked her stupid while you had yours locked in chastity and could only listen to her squeal orgasmicly.

hnggg, fuck yesss

if this were the case then you're not really with her op...just some weirdo who voluntarily locked your dick up for reasons

my cousin, and i'm gonna try to wife her, cause muslim. but she'd probably laugh at my small dick.

Why?
This

I'd be getting my hands on her tits and fondling her right in front of you, and drag her to bed and fuck her hard while you could only sit in the corner and watch, seeing her get her cunt plowed brutally and hearing her scream with pleasure as she gets pumped full of cum.

would be paradise. yes!!!

Really?

OP want to trade family pics?

interested?

huh?

want to trade family members pics?

only gmail. [email protected]

I find those middle eastern chicks so fucking hot. It's like...ugh...they're exotic and just...i fucking love it man.

like her? would you let her lock your cock up?

Same here. They're exotic in so many right ways.
I want to plunge balls deep into one and empty myself in her over and over, while she clings to me and swears to be a good wife and to bear many children or something equally dumb.

nice. what about her? what would she do?

Interesting. Acted on this?

>bigger dicked guys
Highly unlikely
>and locked your cock in chastity?
Deal breaker

yea mine is small

Sadly no. I'm mostly an anti-social faggot, of course, but along with that there aren't a lot of middle-eastern girls where I live, so finding them so damn attractive is pretty annoying.

She'd be a good wife who keeps her husband's lust sated at all times.

oh ok

hnggg but i bet my cock would be too small for her

cringe at these retarded niggas calling an obviously Indian bitch Middle-Eastern

heh

fuck off you incest fetish having Mudslime

keep your weird SPH Paki shit off Sup Forums on Christmas

I'm sure she'd still give your little cock some service every once in a while. Maybe sometimes even without getting bored halfway through, and leaving it throbbing and unsatisfied.

oh fuck that'd be heaven. yea ruined orgasms from her would be totally fine

You'd have to deal with quite a few of those, what with your little dick being to ungratifying for her. Except for those few times where she actually pulls through and milks your tiny cock for all its semen. But only begrudgingly since your small loads wouldn't do anything for her.

would be so worth it. i'd follow her every order