Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This spring

The first of never

>Medical cannabis is legalized in aus
>my state is going through an unemployment crisis
>old car factory is sitting around completely unused
>company offers to buy the factory from the state Gov to grow medical cannabis in which would create hundreds of jobs and make our state the front runner in the new market
>state Gov flat out refuses with no alternative plan for the factory in place

i wanted to work at a weed factory

It's unofficially legal

Governments were a mistake.

>anarchist
Remember what happened to Sacco and Venzetti m8

Hey I'm not forced to wait 10 minutes before starting new threads right now. Did they remove that?
I just posted 3 threads on /his/ back to back to back, no getting stopped. It's creeping me out

Who is that stupid looking poof?

About to watch " Leaving Las Vegas " lads, what else is everyone up to?

that's an impressive knowledge of u.s history you have considering you're a fucking leaf

Going to shower and then heat up some food and watch a movie (probably Southbound).

i'm going to shitpost for exactly 11 more minutes then im going to go cook dinner

It's safe to say rip adelaide.
Any offers to create an industry to take over manufacturing has either been rejected by the local population or the state government and now we have nothing but to embrace becoming Detroit 2.0

>Any offers to create an industry to take over manufacturing has either been rejected by the local population or the state government
but why ;_;

just the mentality of the people here. its a pretty shit situation.

I've just listened a random song, heard their names, googled them and watched the movie about them.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

pls recommend a nice movie to watch guys, maybe a nice thriller like Cube, The Circle, or The Exam

Con Air

People are too afraid to face the reality that something needs to happen, but of course everyone has that "new things scare me and are therefor bad" mentality and so we're stuck in some shitty limbo where everything is going down the shitter but no one wants to put forward the initiative and do something about it.