Femanon here

Femanon here.
Friendly reminder that if you're a manlet you should kill yourself.

you know the rules tits or gtfo

>femanon
cumbucket*

fixed that for you. and you should know the rules tits or gtfo. time stamp etc.

this, we don't care what you think

Wow you manlets sure are a angry bunch.

fat sea cow tits are no good

Kill urself please

Maleanon here.

Friendly reminder that if you're heavier than 135lbs you should kill yourself.

nice job pissing off the short faggots that are stunted under 6 foot from genetics or their hunch

Butthurt manlets. Come back when you're a real height.

Tits or gtfo you stupid bitch.

Like I know you won't amount to anything but at least you should be able to read.

I won't show you anything pervert manlet.

YOU KNOW THE RULES YOU STUPID WHORE.

TITS OR GTFO

1/10 trolling. Made me reply

WE SAID TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID CUM BUCKET.

how fucking skinny are you?

Short guy here. Will continue living and creeping you out, stealing your socks, and worshiping Danny Devito

I wanna kill myself even though im tall

5'8 manlet master race here merry xmas everyone

Manlet tears.

>implying angry
>implying i'm not 186cm
>implying i havent reported you for rule violation
tits or gtfo

>ITT triggered manlets
>we will never know the pain of being unable to reach the top shelf

It's okay hun you're not a manlet.

You obviously don't have a proper boyfriend if you're wasting your time on here to get attention.

Protip: Get a dildo!!
"Documented complaints of female hysteria date back to the 13th century. Doctors of that era understood that women had libidos and advised them to relieve their sexual frustration with dildos."

Good luck!
Also, TITS OR GTFO

>tfw little old ladies are always asking you to reach things on the top shelf for them at the grocery store

Manlets will never know this feel. Sad!

Average height, big dick dude here. Nobody in the real world gives a fuck about height as long as you're taller than them. Once you get to about 20 the hoes will fuck anybody and the good girls don't care if you're 7 ft or an inch taller than them.

>Bunch of newfags not asking for tits or telling a whore to gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

How about I dedicate my life to things other than trying to get a woman, such as researching and playing in my band?

Ugly manlets are the reason you have a computer now

tits or gtfo

>Manlets should kill themselves
Implying you wouldn't open your ass for Danny devito. Women do anything for a dollar. It's why men don't respect you.

When are you going to learn stupid manlet? You manlets sure are a perverse bunch. Maybe if you grow a foot you'll see a bit of skin.

Bitches thinks they are strong or somethin... ahahahahahahah!

>implying

Tits or gtfo

>implying soap is actually female and not just trolling manlets, as we all should

OP is right to make this thread. Manlets are literally the worst. If people were candy, manlets are what you'd give to kids in Halloween. I mean, they're called "fun size", but I think we all know there's nothing fun about 1/8th of a Milky Way bar.

You're the poster child of why abortion should be legal everywhere.

ITT: A bunch of fucking idiots that actually think that OP is a girl

you're the reason michael jackson had a secret room.

This. I'm fat, but I'm 6'1. I bet OP'd show me tits if I asked her. It's really amazing how much more people respect you when you're not a literal homunculus.

Jesus fuck... that was the weaker than your genetics.

Maybe it's time to end it all and drink that bleach you've been thinking about. Nobody is going to miss you.

>hai goys, femanon here!

oh no, people on Sup Forums being mean to me Xddddd

Obviously you can't read

Was meant for

CRY MORE LITTLE BITCH.

MOMMY DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOVE YOU AND DADDY IS SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

You're going to fail at everything you do in life because you're a sad sack of shit that can barely scrape by in life. Just go and drink that bleach

Interesting fact: a couple hundred years ago, the Dutch were the shortest people in Europe on average. Today, they have the tallest average height in the world. This was due primarily to selective breeding. Women considered taller men to be greatly preferable as partners.

If we all buckled down, we could breed manlets out of existence within just a few short centuries. Wouldn't that be incredible?

>implying i live in a basement like all you basement dwellers under mom and dad
>implying i dont live by myself
>implying my kids arent waiting downstairs
>implying my wife isn't making dinner
xDDD cry more /r/eddit fgt.

How short do you have to be to be considered a manlet?

Tell me you wouldn't fuck him. I would

>implying a short girl 4"8-5"2 breeding with a 6+ male wouldn't result in 5"5-6"2 children
as long as women are attracted to tall men and men in short women there will always be some sort of manlets in the genepool even if recessive, on top of that manlets will be more sought out as they will be rare and women will want what is scarce and very little of.

5'8 or under, IMO. 5'9-5'11 is king of manlets-tier. 6'0+ is acceptable man height.

Fuck off basement whore

>TFW 5'2

;_;

The Netherlands would suggest otherwise. I'm 6'0, and I feel like a manlet there. Even a lot of the women are close to my height, or even taller.

Besides, all we'd have to do is shame women for fucking manlets. Women won't do something if they think it will lower their social standing.

What about 6'5" is that too tall?

>when your're weight starts with 200

I suggest joining the Lolipop Guild.

NO TITS.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL.

Don't blame yourself user. Blame your parents.

>Yfw

I like girls taller than me and if you don't date me or support my desires then you're oppressing me!!! RAPE!!!

Nah, you're good. Isn't really such a thing as too tall. Only problem is, at a certain point, it becomes a pain in the ass fitting into cars or buying clothes that fit.

Manlets might try to call you a lanklet, but they're just jealous because they're such silly, liliputian creatures.

>implying the americas arent full of women who are about muh freedums.
>individuallituh and all that feminist bullshit
shaming them for fucking manlets would be worse than shaming shamoo for eating too damn much and pretending like its ok with muh curves.

>1 retweet

>spiderman posting on a manlet hate thread

Butthurt midget detected

Why u so envy? Has A manlet stolen your girl

Genetically speaking if people dont evolve most will have issues with bone structure etc as with the tallest man who is 8'7 i believe and needs crutches just to walk as his bones cant support his weight distribution.

Not the same thing. There's a difference between deluding yourself into thinking your fat rolls are sexy and dating an extra from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

For user, a Christmas gift.

Definitely not lanky. Ive got a prety sturdy build. Im about 230 pounds. Big ass feet though size 15's. Trade off of my height and size is that I'm nearly bald at 30.

True enough. But for heights that people can generally realistic reach, I don't think it's a problem. Men over 8' are pretty fclearly outliers.

6'2 Aussie born Swede checkin in. You're probably not even worthy.

Doesn't matter. You can shave your head. Bitches won't care because you'll tower over them and make their pussy wet.

dubs wasted on stupid bullshit.

Kaiokek

Frankly after all the groups ive seen cry over the smallest things i wouldn't be surprised
>the gays crying over orlando
>the black lives matter movement
>trump and clinton
>feminazi's
>muh curves
>that bullshit with the scales.

I'm married my wife is 5'10" she is happy I'm tall because she can wear heels and I'm still taller than her.

the average height thousands of years ago was 4"5 i wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple thousand the average height would he over 8 feet.

I think you've been replying to a dude who's projecting being tall but really isn't, his posts have been fucking cringe.

b8. saged as usual

awe, i hope you're talking about me, if you are he isn't.

>Femanon
Not so friendly reminder that if you're a femanon, it's tits or get the fuck out

Proud MRA here. Reminder that if you're a female that weighs over 115 you should kill yourself.

115 might be too low, maybe like 135~140
That's the highest I can go

Yup. Women like wearing helels, makes their ass look good. They can't wear heels if they're with a dude only like an inch taller than them, though.

Could very well be. I'd assume for that to happen, though, there would have to be an adaptation allowing humans that big to not be cripples.

Stay mad, manlet.

115? I don't date landwhales. She should be double digits

Yeah, depends on height. I dated a Dutch girl who was like 160, but she was 6'1. Tight as fuck body, definitely not a fatty at that weight.

>115
too fat, my wife is 5"1 and 88lbs.

>boing
Can I see some of that

top helels

Reminder that if you're a female over 5' 6" you should kill yourself.

>implying i would ever post a picture of my wife on Sup Forums
im not a cuck or one of you fgts that gets off on that, however dinner is ready and my kids are waiting toodles queers enjoy your lonely holidays

Yeah, this fucking phone is kicking my ass. Hands are too big.

Merry Christmas Frodo

>not wanting to fuck statuesque Scandinavian goddesses

Legs fucking everywhere. It's like fucking an octopus.