Whats Sup Forums high on tonight?

Whats Sup Forums high on tonight?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be christmas
>life

Cocain and weed just got home and my parents are still awake shit merry x mas faggots

im bout to take this

WTF is that?

Nothing's working for me at the moment.
I'm stuck in a state of tiredness yet not wanting to sleep because you know--that can wait.

Just getting drunk. Finished off an 18 pack that I got this morning, starting another now.

Funny story that happened the other day.... haven't smoked weed in years and wouldn't even know where to find it anymore. I was at the bar and I smelled it and got really excited, so I started asking around. Half the people pretended they didn't know what I was talking about, and the other half were accusing me saying that I looked like a cop. That made me feel so good. Never got any weed, but what they thought was a bad thing ended up being the best compliment I think I've ever gotten. I'm still so happy thinking about it.

just weed boi

It appears to be cocaine/crack. But heroin would be my second guess. Lucky

i wouldnt mind some heroin right now

Hook a brother up with some tar

I've never done it before but probably wouldn't even if it was available. Had family go down that road and it wasn't. Soft and/or Hard i would be all over though

weed and champagne

Drank half a bottle of whiskey.
Now drinking whatever my parents put in their fridge.
Got 1 pipe of dank weed left that I'm saving for bedtime... 2.30am now and still got a few hours to go until I'm drunk/tired enough for slumber.

I got one, maybe 2 bowls of weed left that I'm gonna finish off tonight. I wanted it to last through tomorrow at least but I spent all day yesterday and today getting baked.

All I need is one more drank
Two more blunts, three more bitches
Four more zips, five more minutes

All I need is one more drank, one more drank
All I need is one more drank, one more drank

All I need is one more skank, dirty pussy, suck my dick
Scary movie, I let her use me, all in her mouth
My dick in her booty, we all on the couch, the cameras is out
And she say she a virgin, bitch, shut the fuck uuupp!
I'm 'bout my bread, gettin' throwed, gettin' blowed
Gettin' trippy, gettin' lit on these hoes
Fuck 'em slow, in my cup, colt 45, high as fuck
Twenty dab, hundred for the thousand dollar tab
Conjure my cab

All I need is one more skank, dirty pussy, suck my dick
Scary movie, I let her use me, all in her mouth
My dick in her booty, we all on the couch, the cameras is out
And she say she a virgin, bitch, shut the fuck uuuppppppppppp!

Weed, got some nice White widow and a Hybrid , tomorrow I'll get some cookies/brownies and maybe some cbd capsule or thc I don't know yet.

Its both

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

Chasin' the dragon then snorting the charlie op?

Hey! You were the guy on the bar asking questions about my weed! My bad bro, I would've hooked you up. I thought you were a cop haha

nigga its christmas night and you posting pictures of meth....

Yall motherfuckers need Jesus

Weed,nigga.it's all I do anymore.I use to do anything I could get my hands on buy had to stop.now it's just weed and a mushroom trip once or twice a year