Should I break up with her?

Should I break up with her?

It's been 2 months since we've met. We fell headfirst in love like I've never felt before. It's been a long time for me too. I'm suffering from extreme retroactive jealousy OCD and more insecurity problems most people.
I keep putting her sweet little heart through a Rollercoaster of tears and happiness. I know I'm fucked up but she loves me to death. I need help. I'm planning of braking up tonight to stop hurting her and looking like a douche to her family. I need serious responses, but am prepared for a roasting. Bring it.

**the pic is me in case you're thinking I'm a basement dwelling nerd**

You look fat in that picture. Also, snapback in the gym is asking for a punch in the teeth.

Lol two months

It ain't a snap back, hoe.

>I'm suffering from extreme retroactive jealousy OCD and more insecurity problems most people.

nah ur just a cunt m8

Why not just find ways to cope with the jealousy?
You work out so you already know a bit about self improvement. Why not tackle this now rather than give up? If you just end it now, it's just gonna happen over and over with the next girls. Take care if the root issue and be happy, fam.

>24 hour fitness

MA NIGGER CHICKEN LOVING COON COTTON PICKING PORCH MONKEY

good gym bad locker room shitty customer service. But its 100x better than roid nigger golds gym.

Its possible to get over retroactive jealously.
I did it myself user.
Give yourself time and work at it.
She's worth the effort isn't she?

Jaysus OP ... get your shit together. Eat a healthy dose of acid and get straightened out.

Apologize to her, tell her you know that you have problems with jealousy, and that you are trying your best to change... then just get used to your emotions by growing-up.

Break up with her. If she's still with you there's obviously something wrong with her.

I went to a bookstore to find something to read about it. It kills me to think about her past. It's not normal and it's ruined every relationship I've had. I'm considering therapy if the books don't work.
My favorite gym is an empty gym homie. The chicks are fun to look at, but I don't like waiting for equipment.

Their is truth to this.

She is mid 20s. I'm 33. She might not know any bette .

Therapy's not a bad idea.
Especially if it has interfered with other relationships before this.
It sucks but the reality is that most girls above the age 18 have been in a relationship before.

The only way I can think to find a way around that is to convert a lesbian.
Or join the great hebephelia alliance.

You can do it, man. It'll take a lot of time and patience. Have you told her how you feel? She may be able to reassure you a little.

DYEL

Be yourself, fuck the world, if you like the feelings you get, you shouldn't fold yet, see where it gets you. Mirin calves!

Thanks for the words. I love this board.

You look like the kind of cunt to beat a woman into a coma because of an imagined affair thats all in your head

>I'm planning of braking up tonight to stop hurting her

Just did the same thing because I thought I giving enough for my ex. It was a mistake. Ride that shit out until one of you breaks, if you even do. It wasn't worth the "she deserved better" bullshit and ensuing breakup.

I'm not going to end it. You guys saved my relationship. I need to get to work on myself NOW before I ruin her heart.

Having a drink and cigarette on your behalf. Hope it works out, user. Cheers.