twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"show me your vape"
>proceeds to call other anons faggots

Oh shit triggered

Tanks are for plebs.

Tell me why

>vaping
Grab a fucking Marlboro you pansy.

I'm tired of that fruity steam you faggots blow in everyone's faces because you're a 20 year old with a beard and a girly face.

I've got a Smok Alien right here but I can't be bothered taking a picture for you, faggot OP.

How about a 32 year old that spent a few too many years smoking and would quite like to avoid lung cancer if at all possible?

Nah man smoking cigarette sucks. Did that for 10 years and this whole vaping thing helped me.

How about you quit smoking entirely

For the love of god stop smoking in general it's really bad for you

How about no

How about I vape and not get lung cancer? That okay with you?

I'm almost there bud don't worry. Got a vape to smoke inside because its cold. Slowly lowered my nic. Soon user soon

You vapers deserve lung cancer.

Don't you worry about my manly ass. I know you admire it.

How about fuck off?
U wont get that far, trust me bruh

ITT hipster faggots with vapes

Can you teach me, user? Will you make my milkshake bring all the niggers to the yard?

Don't you put this curse on me. Why do you say these things? Experience?

Yes. I tried it one day and the other day I was switching back to 3mg Nic. (I was on 15mg Nic)

Looks fresh af man!

Smok Alien, with baby beast, plus OHW Ma Man and Rocket Man 6gr nicotine, 0gr nicotine, e.j. as a 20 years hardcore smoker, am very cool with vap to quit or switch from cigarrettes. Don't ever spit smoke or vap in the other people faces or places with kids 'cause am a gentleman af.

Mouth fedoras. That's what vaping reminds me. You're trying to seem cool but really it's like tipping a fedora. Same fucking thing.

Got the same right here nigga

Its not about to look cool(well maybe to some fags) but the whole reason is to be healthier

>Baby Beast

MahNigga.png

From 15 to 3 doesnt seem to bad though. Im mostly counting on my laziness/poorness to buy juice and add to my tank

I have none. I was never retarded enough to start slowly killing myself so I didn't have to switch to this ridiculous bullshit.

Last post fag here, maybe you right, I don't feel really fine with the device and the huge cloud of vapour, but my lungs start to fell better, so be more clever than Us, dont's start smoking.

Mix it up yourself, its way cheaper and you can handle the nicotine in your bottles better, so you can go down up to 1mg--

Congrats to the people who actually use it for that reason. Most people don't use it for that reason.

whats the purpose of all the wild different coil winding styles out there ?

pic related its one example

goddamn i love a fucking smoke. once ive left my folks tomorrow night im gonna buy a pack of mboro reds and chain all 20

Cool, maybe u know a better tank for flavor chasing? Am trying the Nautilus X too but am very dissapointed, thnx in advance.

Hey guys you all dropped something

Thanks man. Some people do retarded things just to look cool.

they say it increases the surface area of the coil and it gives better flavor and shit, i think its more so faggot vapers can go "bro ur not on the newest tiger lily alien twizt 2g kanthal coils????"

I vape and I hate 99% of other vapers.

There are several schools of thought.
One such is that the different windings allow ejuice to be absorbed between the wires (capillary effect) and can more efficiently vaporize the juice.

Another is greater surface area = more efficiency in juice vaporizing. It's an electrical circuit that is designed to primarily provide heat, the better and more evenly it heats, the better the system.

I used to run a Uwel Crown and really enjoyed the flavour I got from it. You can also try reducing your air flow and voltage so you're not "cooking" the juice.

Or go for an Atty3, I personally love drippers for the taste.

Did you guys ever tried Heisenberg liquid? I am fucking addicted to it.

Ok, thnx. The other vapers, simply idc about nobody.

Thnx user.

ITT LOOK AT ME IM VAPE HAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAAHHAH11111 11HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHH HAALOOK2222 22HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHH HHHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHHFUCKINGLOOKLOOKLOOKFUCKCUNTHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IM A FUCKING CUNT HAHA THIS ISNT SPAM PLZ

THERE ARE SEVERAL SCHOOOLS OF THOUGHT:

1 I VAPE SO IM A FAGGOT
2 I VAPE SO ILL GET CANCER BECAUSE IM A CUNT
3 I VAPE SO IM STILL A FAGGOT
4 I VAPE SO ILL NEED TO BUY A BIGGER DILDO
5 DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS? WHO CARES BECAUSE I HAVE A VAPE

THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAGGOT

THE DIFFERENT COILS ARE THERE SO YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR FAGGOTRY IN VARIOUS WAYS

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM VAPOUR AREN'T I COOL? HAHAHAHA

Bit worn

Watch out bruuh
>LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM VAPOUR AREN'T I COOL? HAHAHAHA
Wow you just spent your minutes just for being a troll

FRESH AF AS IN FRESH AS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO A FAGGOT
BETTER THAN SPENDING MY LIFE VAPOURISING SILLY LITTLE OILS I'D RATHER BE DEAD LMFAO

Shits weak I am using a salvaged hair dryer circuit chip with a flux capacitor rated at 250k for optimum heat dispersion, 500k will singe the cotton and over-vent the quad core Intel battery compartment.

Carbon fiber shielding (same stuff they put on space shuttles, bless vaping for bringing me one step closer to being as successful as an astronaut!!)

Dodeca-twist 52 gauge kanthal stainless steel resistance wire wicked with Bermuda Triangle farmed cotton.

Mini-car battery upgrade attachment, 600amp draw at -.70 ohms

Stinton-Spuddsworth Flannel and bushy beard oil e liquid 23mg nic/ml with a new prototype Vegetable glycerine and cloves oil combo. Brings out flavor really well. Perfect for vinyl record flavors, and fixed gear bicycle flavors as they have that dusty vintage taste we've all grown to enjoy

Don't have my phone handy, but I run a herikles plus with kanthol coils ontop of a Reloux RX200. And I quit smoking with vaping, so it makes me happier. I do enjoy the different flavors (and since I try to watch my calories as a fat fuck, tasting cheese cake and not gaining weight from doing so makes me happy as well).

best answer so far

How is it? That's the new noisy cricket is it not?

I've been hesitant to get one just because I feel like they did away with the original feel of a good series mod - it being unregulated.

I want to but Im afraid to fuck up

protip: if you don't reply to the retards in the thread, they will slowly lose interest, dissipate, and go back to rubbing their micropenis'

NOT TRUE FAGGOT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHDDJHDFJVFDJSH

Limitless LUX

Try out a serpent mini if you aren't afraid of rebuildables. It's got a very compact chamber, single coil only. Had mine for a year and fucking love it.

i mean jesus fuck

Anybody here work in the industry? DIY, manufacturing, distributing, or retail?

Fuuuck thats fucking nice!

You cant fuck up buddy its really easy trust me and you save lots of money

yeah

you can fuck up, i tried it one and i lost a testicle and learned french

MERDE

whatcha do?

I'm the GM at b&m, my store did right near a million this year and I would love to hear some recommendations - any promotions, customer outreach programs, industry outreach etc. that would help our store really break that barrier?

Also, to any vaper in this thread who goes to local shops - what are some things you hate when you walk into a vape store? Some things you love/would wish to see more in a store?

smok tfv8
Limiltless rdta

you should have saved the money you spent on that vape and spent it on making that attention seeking faggot tatoo better

Changes colors on temp

Really? Its a old one, just letting you know, looks shitty. Not even proud of it but thanks sherlock, next time I'll make a better pic for you, ok?

Get fucking Paul malls you pussy especially the soft packs or if you can't get them lucky stride.

Whats the name of it?

AR w/indestructible rda

Sitting at 0.07ohms, vaping this Crack Pie like it's going out of style.

you had to really stretch to get your gay tattoo in the picture

Jesus fuck

It's pall malls and lucky strikes. Fuck when is winter break over get back in school

you should get a stainless/silver colored battery wrap breh that would be sick

www vapor-hub.com/product/color-changing-rda-limitless-zombie-green/

Way ahead of ya, got clear wraps in the mail ;)

fAgginator 60000

Hey guys, check out my rig

r200 with arctic v8

Sup mane.

Those fingernails prove that vapers are gay.