twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yellow stone erupts
>85% of the USA is destroyed
>mass seismic activity all over the world
>ash BTFO's the Northern hemisphere
>the world is thrown into a miniature ice age
>New Zealand BTFO
>Canada BTFO
And here i will be, enjoying snow, sat on the patio chugging down a extra-cold frothie, feels good

wtf i love Australia now?

Explain, Willfried.

It would negatively impact the entire world.

An explosion that will destroy the entirety of North America, perhaps?

got a cool documentary or vid to watch about the possible destruction from yellowstone my good old kangaroo wh*te humping friend?

It'll affect Australia, however, quite mildly.

We're not on any form of tectonic plate, so no mass activity, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions (we have none)

We would have ash fall, yes, and we would experience a fall in temperatures, but, tell me, where will you be?

You will be BTFO

I take the term "yank" as a pretty big insult seeing as how I'm Texan

Our government will be able to take all Americans in Siberia.

Don't worry guys.

You'll die of starvation from all the crops failing.

Day of the STONE soon, y*nks
youtube.com/watch?v=YbHwPzYmRs4

Shut the fuck up imbred hick

I dont think Siberia has the necessary infrastructure to provide for 350 million americans

OI YA THANKS YA CUNT WES GON SHITPOST DAT DAY YA HEARD OI YA CUNT CUZ YA MAAATE CAANT GO YA HEARD YA CUNT

thanks for the link though

Midwesterners will acclimate quickly. The rest will die off.

In the end nothing of importance is lost.

>sissy y*nk bois think that Australians don't combat drought and have plans in place to prevent food shortages
We would be able to organize, ration and preserve food with only a few days notice of your shitty excuse of a "country" literally imploding in on itself

This is why having a small Australian population is so important, because once you get STONED and the leafs get RAKED, we will literally be the last bastion of functioning society.

Less. Considering if there was an eruption all the hispanics would flee back to Mexico and SA. Most of the people in the west would be unable to escape. Most people in New England and the south would be unwilling to leave- either too stubborn or too cold in Siberia. In the end you have mostly Midwesterners going to Siberia. Heavy drinkers who would probably get along just fine with the locals.

lol how long will that last? The eruption will usher in a mini-ice age. You won't see a proper harvest ever again.

What are greenhouses?

We could literally embargo the whole of Antarctica and mine that for its pure and constant water supply, Australia already has underground plantations with all types of seeds, all this has been in place for a while now by the CSIRO, even Norway has done this

i'll go to your shithole as a rafugee you cunt

>tfw out of range

See And don't forget, Australian winters average around the 10-20 degrees celsius mark, and Summers are 30+ degrees, we would see a very minor change, in fact, it would terraform our country into something more hospitable than it already is, we already live in a 90% wasteland continent

Again, yanks BTFO

Not before the RAN stops you

Yanks BTFO

If yellowstone erupts I'm going to airdrop invasive species into the outback.

This.

What the fuck are the aussies laughing at? I have seen documentaries where you guys are gonna have your arable, green land desertified in the coming decades, meaning that soon you guys become a 100% desert continent and probably very conveniently a new middle east and a "fertile" ground for ISIS recruiters.

>4 days before Yellow stone is announced to erupt
>mass exodus of the East coast, and West coast of the United States to Airports
International air travel will literally be bottle necked, that will be the first area of social unrest, it will literally collapse in on itself, foreign countries, in face of mass exodus of refugees will have NO alternative but to shut down their borders, enact martial law, and civilians will stockpile and await the eternal y*nks to get BTFO by the almighty Yellowstone

The only fertile grounds is ur mum, the whole content of Australia has literally had a run in with ur mum

Friendly reminder that Estonia will be BTFO by Russians before Yellowstone erupts as European nations quickly flock to harvest as many resources as humanly possible from other countries to ensure survival of their own people

Estonia BTFO

It won't even be that much of a deal, just a shitload of ash and other crap will have to be cleared away and there'd be those thick massive clouds that rain rocks

>triggered over my banter
Daily reminder that leafs are the superior shitposters.

I pray to Yellowstone every day that not only the y*nks get STONED but you, you Belgi*n fuck, i hope you get BTFO by the Dutch, French, and Germans all flocking to your """"country"""" before the explosion to steal your resources, leaving you for dead.

B*lgians BTFO

>Y*nks and Le*fs will both be BTFO at the same time

This is a retarded statement. Lots of white yanks and leafs live on the affected area. Most minorities live on the east coast and deep south. Basically when that thing erupts, america and leafland will become Mexico.

>America
>lots of whites
Pick one

Well there kinda is, if you ignore the major cities. Entire midwest is full of white communities.

(You)

I'd beat your bitch ass you fucking pussy

BTFO

Finally an excuse to buy a snow sled.

>tfw you realize this entire board if full of idiots who seriously believe this eruption would only impact the United States and the rest of the world would be untouched

that will happen in thousands of years. Nobody would care at that point.

Either does America but they're doing pretty good.

>that will happen in thousands of y

user, Australia is nothing but fucking drought and salinity. It's a bit ridiculous just how much we've managed to pull from the ground so far.

sad, isn't it?

Enjoy Christmas island

Population 812 million

Kek, you think the boats will hold your weight? Our government already lets boats full of darkies drown, you think anyone is going to blink an eye about some Amerifats not able to get into the country?
We're a nation of heartless cunts, user. We'd probably televise such an event as a reality TV program, watching ex-first worlders trying to crawl their way into the nation like soldiers trying to make it up the beaches of Galipoli. The older generations would probably pressure the government into shooting you lot down on attempted arrival because they hate Americans more than anyone else.

they'll ship you off to Nauru

What about russia? Does russia become stronk?

We'd fucking sink.

Then I'd emigrate to Argentina and make it great again