Yes yes well done Lena Dunham well done

Yes yes well done Lena Dunham well done

HOWEVER

kek

I think she's a funny writer and good at making television, and in all fairness, the passage in her book doesn't admit to or allude to "molesting" anyone. Its creepy to talk about your little sister's vag but it still isn't molestation.

At this point though, she's so fucking annoying that I don't care how much shit she gets. In her book she writes about how awful she was as a child and I definitely can see how she has become such an awful person.

Didn't she write about how she put rocks in her sister's vagoo or was that Sup Forums rusing me

Something about how they were little and sitting outside, the sister started shoving rocks in her own twat. Also, that Lena liked to sleep next to her little sister when they were kids. Somehow this got translated into child molester. Its kinda fucked but its still not molestation....

Sup Forums (and for that matter many other people) have vehemently hated on her since Girls started airing in 2011.

Pretty sure the passage just said the little sister put some in and then showed young Lena. The creepiness comes from Lena sharing a bed with her and being pretty liberal with stuff like sharing kisses.

I could be wrong though. Thr book came out like 3 years ago.

>“Do we all have uteruses?” I asked my mother when I was seven.
>“Yes,” she told me. “We’re born with them, and with all our eggs, but they start out very small. And they aren’t ready to make babies until we’re older.” I looked at my sister, now a slim, tough one-year-old, and at her tiny belly. I imagined her eggs inside her, like the sack of spider eggs in Charlotte’s Web, and her uterus, the size of a thimble.
>“Does her vagina look like mine?”
>“I guess so,” my mother said. “Just smaller.”
>One day, as I sat in our driveway in Long Island playing with blocks and buckets, my curiosity got the best of me. Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina. She didn’t resist, and when I saw what was inside I shrieked.
>My mother came running. “Mama, Mama! Grace has something in there!”
>My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things that I did. She just got on her knees and looked for herself. It quickly became apparent that Grace had stuffed six or seven pebbles in there. My mother removed them patiently while Grace cackled, thrilled that her prank had been such a success.

>Grace’s playpen sat in the middle of the living room, between the couch and the dining room table I had carved my name into. We conducted our lives around her, my parents talking on twin telephones, me drawing pictures of “fashion girls” and “crazy men.” Occasionally I would kneel on the floor in front of her, stick my face into the mesh of her enclosure, and coo, “Hiii, Graaacie.” Once she leaned in and placed her lips on my nose. I could feel them, hard and thin, through the barrier. “Mom, she kissed me! Look, she kissed me!” I leaned in again, and she bit down hard on my nose with her two new teeth and laughed.
>As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a “motorcycle chick.” Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just “relax on me.” Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying. Maybe, I thought, she would be more willing to accept kisses if I wore the face mask my grandmother had for when she did her dialysis. (The answer was no.) What I really wanted, beyond affection, was to feel that she needed me, that she was helpless without her big sister leading her through the world. I took a perverse pleasure in delivering bad news to her—the death of our grandfather, a fire across the street—hoping that her fear would drive her into my arms, would make her trust me.
>“If you don’t try so hard it’ll be better,” my father said. So I hung back. But once she was sleeping, I would creep into her room and listen to her breathe: in, out, in, out, in again, until she rolled away.

Yeah this whole thing is Lena taking something that has nothing to do with her and making it all about her and her feelings for attention.

That was a basically the gist of the book she wrote, just "Look at me everyone! I'm a weird neurotic creative type person!" Lena knows that after Girls wraps up (they have one season left) her career will start to dwindle so she'll start saying more and more stupid shit to stay relevant. She's growing up now and realizing that there just isn't anything interesting about her aside from having her own show at a young age, and she's not taking it well.

>book literally has passages about masturbating with her pre-teen sister in bed with her, writhing against her body while getting off.

Faggot.

but its kanye's music video that makes her feel like women are unsafe. (note that it had both men and women depicted naked in bed)

Is there a tl;dr version?

bad meme

They were too old for her. She prefers 'em sub-10

holy
shit

>lena dunham was a creepy kid.jpeg

hope she dies

we got directors dropping like flies. we live in a world where Cimino and Kiarostami haven't done shit for years and now can't, and this bitch is front and center in film/tv

i'm just copypasting portions of her book so no

something to consider when listening to anything lena dunham says:
>I’M AN UNRELIABLE NARRATOR.
>Because I add an invented detail to almost every story I tell about my mother. Because my sister claims every memory we “share” has been fabricated by me to impress a crowd. Because I get “sick” a lot. Because I use the same low “duhhh” voice for every guy I’ve ever known, except for the put-off adult voice I use to imitate my dad. But mostly because in another essay in this book I describe a sexual encounter with a mustachioed campus Republican as the upsetting but educational choice of a girl who was new to sex when, in fact, it didn’t feel like a choice at all.
>I’ve told the story to myself in different variations—there are a few versions of it rattling around in my memory, even though the nature of events is that they only happen once and in one way. The day after, every detail was crisp (or as crisp as anything can be when the act was committed in ahaze of warm beer, Xanax bits, and poorly administered cocaine). Within weeks, it was a memory I turned away from, like the time I came around the corner of the funeral home and saw my grandpa laid out in an open coffin in his navy uniform.
>The latest version is that I remember the parts I can remember. I wake up into it. I don’t remember it starting, and then we are all over the carpet, Barry and I, no clear geography to the act. In the dusty half-light of a college-owned apartment I see a pale, flaccid penis coming toward my face and the feeling of air and lips in places I didn’t know were exposed. The refrain I hear again and again in my head, a self-soothing mechanism of sorts, is: This is what grown-ups do.

>not molestation

Oh yeah, go down the police station and replace Lena with you in a sworn statement and see what they say you creep

That is it you mongoloid

and this is how the sister looks these days

She literally masturbated next to her pre-teen sister

I enjoye Girls uniroincally, but you can fuck off

She was 5. Her sister was 1. Its not like she was 15 and her sister was 5. This just sounds like little kids being creeps discovering their bodies and not understanding what is and is not appropriate. There was no sexual deviance just creepiness. There is no predatory intent just a shitty kid being gross.

She said she was raped or sexually assaulted by someone at her college - then when the named person found out when someone investigated, he said it was bullshit and she retracted it and changed the name in the book or something. LMAO.

Except it did go on into Lena's teenage years.

Its interesting how many people on this board who are so sure Lena Dunham is a child molester simultaneously defend Dan Schneider that Nickelodeon asshole or Polanski who literally raped a preteen girl.

What's wrong? Is your attention span too short for more than 140 characters?

what i don't get is why you would ever admit to something like that in print. she's obviously fucking crazy.

Who defends Dan "in the Van" Schneider here?

Dan "The man" Schneider is giving girls a career, Lena sister got no benefits from her molestation

Unless a baby has been raped it would be impossible to put something wider than maybe a pencil up there

See Faggot.

That dude has some bitch tits.

>A white woman telling a black man that he makes her feel "unsafe"

I'm sorry, isn't this "racist"?

I'm not up to snuff on my Ladder of Liberal Oppression Hierarchy, so I may be wrong, but last I checked this was TYPICALLY something Leftists lost their fucking minds over usually.

no one here defends Polanski you plebbitor drone

Lena Dunham has a movie in the Criterion collection and runs the best show on television atm. Sup Forums lost

Based Yeezy does it again

>lena's sister is now a fag

all the proof i need that lena molested her

Her sister put rocks in her own vagina as some sort of a prank on Lena, so it's not the worst thing that happened (kids do weird stuff sometimes), but she wrote elsewhere that she'd touch her sister because she was curious or some shit.

wtf
me and my sister only sat around watching tv and punching each other in the face

she is making all this up to create controversy

>in her own vagina

no, lena put rocks in her toddler sister's vagina

JUST

Micheal Bay has two movies in the Criterion Collection, it mean's nothing.

Lena Done-Ham insulted a jew (woody Allen), then her show was suddenly not renewed for another season. #SAD

Makes chloe look feminine

>but they did it too so it's ok for Lena!

Really? That's your defense? Wow.

>I literally crouched to my sister and opened her vagina

It's clear that her sister abuse didn't had any effect on her.

Nobody here defends Dan "You wanted to be a star" Schneider.

Michael Bay is also a successful auteur. Why are you so jealous?.

You only hate her because she's Jewish

>points out that she molested her sister
>omg dats racists!

L O L
O
L

This is a strawman.

Man I love kanye just rustling everyone all the time.