Science can do this but it can't cure cancer

>science can do this but it can't cure cancer

oh you big pharma... so silly desu

Other urls found in this thread:

pride.com/transgender/2015/11/20/how-trans-woman-survived-war-ptsd-and-transphobia
imgur.com/a/Fic60#Bo2qi6m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously? you guise still believe that bullshit that the pharma companies are holding back the cure for cancer? are you stupid?

Do you know how much money big pharma makes off of treating cancer.

No corporation wants to cure you, they want to treat you. Much more profitable

Cancer is different for everyone not one treatment works for all, due to the mutations cancer causes to the cells.

It's just like getting a flu jab you can still get the flu because its not a one size fits all type of thing

That's impressive to know that's the same person, honestly hormone therapy is like fucking magic. Can turn even the most masculine guy into a cute female, kind of scary. It's literally like wishing to be the opposite sex and just watching it happen, amazing how modern medicine has gotten to the point where we can change someone's gender and make them look like the complete opposite gender.

Of course, because healing the sick is a saturable market.

You fucking goofster.

trips calls it

science thread

Unless yer face is ugly. Then good luck.

Kind of weird to see Feral here on Sup Forums, this set appear here often?

you're retarded. The patent on a cure for cancer would be worth more than a small country.
and aside from the private sector, what do you think goes on at the National Cancer Institute? they all just walk in everyday, crack a beer and play ping pong?
"Hey Dave, you cure cancer yet?"
"Haha good one mark, high five."

Why are none of the files loading for me?

God is protecting you from cancer and shitposting

This. Plus Chemo and radiotherapy are fucking nasty, and sometimes unreliable. Oh and if you're a late stage patient, you're fucked becasue taking chemotherapy would kill you faster than the cancer itself would.
Cancer is so fucked, so many types and so many ways to catch it, so many god damn factors and potential carcinagenics.

This makes me want to become a trap... Someday

well that person got really fucking lucky. Trans here and my results arent bad but its not nearly as awesome as op's pic.

sex. Not gender.

my fave

mostly because of music tastes desu

100 Billion dollar market for cancer worldwide while the entire pharma market is 1.7 Trillion (Both USD) this only makes less than 8%. While the estimated worth of a cure for cancer would be worth 50 Trillion. Or every 1% less for mortality would be around 500 billion which would take 5 years for 1% decrease or 500 years to cover the entire cure. And 50 trillion is more GDP than most +75% countries combines as it's 75.2 Trillion world GDP.

Thanks for making me do research

I personally know the person in OP's pics, he used to go by the SN Feral on a website called Facethejury.

Some pics aren't bad, but in motion via webcam he looks terrible most of the time.

>I personally know the person
>in motion via webcam

how about irl tho

if you take those pills long enough will your dick eventually fall off and even grow female reproducing organs?

No. You need surgery. All the hormones do is change the muscles layout. As testosterone build more muscles.

Never met him irl, he no longer has a penis though.

Better idea of what the guy in OP's pic looks like.
pride.com/transgender/2015/11/20/how-trans-woman-survived-war-ptsd-and-transphobia

More
imgur.com/a/Fic60#Bo2qi6m

I had a look through the website holy molly. People need to stay out of politics.