Das schotta

das schotta

only lewd cute stuff, dont post tumblr images pls, & no story posting, wasting image limit

dees nuts

I guess we're committing to this one.

Don't tell me what to do you ginormous faggot

always post in first replied one

Lute is Cute!

>Cute better than lewd

Can one be both?

lute is cute!

I am not telling, but asking, you sexless frustrated faggotron

Why not

Doesn't seem hard to achieve.

It's not lewd if it's uncensored

wtf is this non-lewd thing? What is the point without lewdness? Who gets hard with tumblr posts? Fucking sjw destroying all joy.

Thanks user I love you merry xmas

how is this sexy? dick is nearly invisible, this is not shota, this is fucking toddler shit, ffs

>tfw can't tell if this is supposed to be nagisa from free, haru from tsuritama, or even yumoto from bouei-bu

>tfw no slightly annoying rascal Bf that rides you with this look

He is a boy, therefore, it is shota. Though I do suppose it's more on the cute end of the spectrum.

Nagisa in tsuri style I think

I find it neither cute not sexy, that tiny penis is sickening for me, just giving my opinion. That age kids can't even enjoy sexual stuff, if u talk about 12+ boys, they are the horniest, hence the best imo

nicely drawn

they absolutely can enjoy sexual stuff at that age you goddamn prude

D-Drawfriend?!

It's all fiction here, user. The very young can enjoy sexual stuff if the artist wills it.

Slaine is for abusing. As a prisoner of war manservant, just think of how many times he must have been passed around the crew of the castle he was in as a cum dumpster.

Schlecht

I want a boy like this for myself, just for it working out daily to get in shape!

Slaine is used goods

I want a boy like this for myself, just for raping, bullying, and psychologically abusing until he's so mind broken that he thinks he loves me because he learned to enjoy it as a coping mechanism.

disgusting, you are a vile human being fuck you

I want a boy like this for my self, just for cuddling.

if you are this fucked up, don't plan to make other ppl like yourself, better to kill yourself.

We all have our fetishes, don't judge. I'd also have him castrated to prevent puberty.

wtf, this is beyond fetish, it is just wrong, coz of ppl like you we can't have boylove

dreaming of causing pain & suffering on others is not fetish, it is pure evil, fuck you

>boylove
Oh fuck, the pedos are here. Abort, abort.

lol ofc, every shota is a pedo you retard, its essence is boylove wtf are u saying?

Not if you mindbreak them to the point that they enjoy it. That just makes them a masochist, so you're indulging them in their fetish.

>mindbreak
are you insane? That is worse that torture you fuckface, hope someone does these things to you.

Thanks guys I posted this for Emizel before I left for the holiday.
Thanks to the user that reposted it for me.

feel some shame for enjoying pain on others, science shall eliminate all you fuckers in near future I hope.

>hope someone does these things to you
Why do you think I am the way I am user, besides castration, someone did do those things to me.

Hard to feel shame when you don't feel remorse for anything

that is really sad, but that does not warrant you to wish the same on others, go get help or something, I cannot think anything wrong with consensual boylove, but what you wish is just pure evil.

You are a disguisting waste of life i know people say this alot here, but i geniuenly think you should kill yourself.

even if you have no remorse, you can have the logical conclusion that it is wrong & evil. Do not contribute to the evil of this fucking world, there is way too much already.

post unique & epic shota come on, share the ones that aren't in our archives!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Relax, I'd never actually do that, I have 0 desire to have sex with a human being now, even fapping is hard for me, it takes me like 10 minutes just to get an erection without crying

wth man, that is really heartbreaking, have you found and murdered the person who did this to you? Hope you have a merry Christmas m8!

Fuck you.

Anyone have the shota discord link?

Don't like Christmas?

hey grinch

He's in prison, I haven't bothered keeping tabs on him, he might be dead, if he's not, he's probably getting just as bad as he gave to me if what I've heard about prison and pedophiles is true.

but you should get help for your feelings man, it is not normal, and don't normalize it by saying fetish, it is really wrong, go get help asap, and hope you feel better soon!

This, fuck the blah blah blah
Yay Christmas!

Es nice stuff, so no, ty!

>I don't have a shota Christmas picture of Gohan.

I won't be able to remedy this this year.

>all these images by drawfriend that i'll never get to see
Ree [spoiler]someone should dump them[/spoiler]

He got caught user, don't you understand that I've been to therapy and stuff, for over a decade before I was allowed to quit going, it didn't help.

Oh, you must be the user that recognized them from the mp100 threads, idk, don't think I've more of them that I can find right now

Keep up the struggle, commission.

Come on guys, post quality shit!

Make me.

Forgot pic