Wat does my fellow /btards think of my first time growing

Wat does my fellow /btards think of my first time growing.

ITT Grow tip thread

>sex it as soon as you can if its not a clone from a mother
>don't use chemicals
>treat it like its your baby and it will reward you

did you not even clip the big leaves? they literally just get in the way when its grown and sometimes fuck up the plant

Cannabis grow bible, it's a very helpful book read it!

>are you just retarded to be pretending

okay. sigh.

Sup Forumsro, wtf are you doing? Nice prepubescent Macgyver work with the paper clip and shit, but that plant should be in full soil.

That is NOT a clipping, right? It looks like it's grown from seed

it's a good looking plant. Get it in proper soil and let it grow. It knows what to do - but you gotta give it the environment

it's from a seed
And yes i already did the biggest leaves still on it are the third set

The plastic cup isn't permanent i am switching it to a bigger pot in about a week when i get the space

Okay. Sigh. Again.

You do NOT clip a plant until it's got at least 5-7 nodes on it.

Let it GROW. Growing strengthens the plant, lets the root structure develop, and provides a nice solid base for when the plant is ready for flowering.

You're just killing the thing. Murderer. Get a clue, please. There's a zillion forums on the internet about this shit. Please don't be cruel to the plants - if you're good to them, they'll be very good to you. Load a page and learn something. faggot.

Space? All the shit should had been set up alreafy before even touching a seed. Growers day 1 shit. *facepalms*

in a week you won't have to worry about it. It won't be there for you to transplant.

*already

it's okay. He's gonna pick up an LED flashlight at the dollar store at the end of the month so the thing has LOTS of light to grow

You need more soil and a cup that isn't clear you are going to grow algae on the roots.

How does a clear cup grow algae on the roots

That is a really cute plant OP, please don't smoke it.

A combination of light +water+nutrients-oxygen=algae

not op but fuck off with all that sigh shit you melodramatic faggot

that doesn't answer his question at all

Seconded

I haven't spent the money on nutrients because this was just a test plant to see if i could actually grow. But what are some recommendations

That frosting is fucking beautiful

Those your plants?

Use a big ass pot, plant more than 1 seed apart from each other, the bigger the pot, the bigger it can grow

Don't listen to this retard

Dont need to tell me

The question was what do I think. IK think it need to be in at least a red or green or blue solo cup with holes cut in the bottom to allow ater to drain and it should be put under a fluorescent light. Any fluorescent light for starters.

Go check out and read up on rollitup dot org

Excellent resource

northern lights crossed with skunk number one.

Algae grows in water, dipshits, and in the presence of light.

You don't want light getting at your roots.

What you want is beneficial fungus growing in the soil in the DARK.

Seriously. All this shit is on the web. You just need to look up the fucking pages.

buncha fuckin' dipshits.

Buy some make sure it has NPK and you are going to need to figure out how to keep ph right. you can get rapi-gro ph test kits on amazon.

Well the cup has 8 holes in ths bottom and i water it 2 to 3 times a day with a spray bottle

With purified bottled water

>solo cup
jesus fucking christ. A solo cup is about 1/10 of the volume you need to support a plant and its root system.

jesus FUCK.

And flourescent lights don't have the intensity. If you're creative, you can do it with a bank of 8-10 CFLs, but you're going to run into a bit of a heat problem if you don't rewire them to put the little electronic ballasts outside your growing chamber.

>How does a clear cup grow algae on the roots
>The question was what do I think
you high nugger

I would water it once a day unless it obviously needs it. just keep an eye on it if you over water it it will either grow slowly or you will cause a fungus to grow on the roots, it's not rice.
A solo cup is fine for a baby seedling as it grows and gets rootbound it will need to be transplanted into successively larger pots a fluorescent provides the proper spectrum is a cheap investment and works fine for vegetating a seedling. The light will need to be upgraded for flowering, obviously.

>you high nugger
That's a very real possibility.

I would also spend twenty bucks on this

I have a bullshit 20 dollar fluorescent light from Amazon and i have it on a 15/9 light cycle

Do you have a timer? because during vegetation you can leave it on 24 hours. I personally use 18/6 or 24 depending on the time of the year.

Third.
It's fiend scum who obsess and fetish over the plant who keep it illegal

No i just keep track with my phone. And the weather has been pretty shitty lately but when there is sunlight i put it outside

If you take good care of your plants, your plants will take good care of you. it's symbiosis.

It just became legal in my state so I plan on growing eventually, just for myself. I'll probably keep it outside, so what are some basic things to know? Important to note I don't know anything about this shit, I hardly even smoke so I probably won't even get the terminology.

I would just let it go 24 hours so it doesn't have an erratic light cycle, it's going to turn hermaphrodite and in spite of current thought trends transgender is not a good thing here. Also try to keep it in the 70 degree range to increase the likelihood of it being female.

Im in texas and rent so its kinda a bitch

ninety percent of the information online is bullshit. It's closet hobby enthusiasts, very few real, professional growers. So independent research is key. Light, water, nutrients, soil, and co2. That's the basics.

Ok thanks for the tips /bros
And As they say in Canada '' Peace oot''

get that puppy in a bigger pot asap