Azor Jon

>there are people who unironically believe the season finale was good

>teleporting Varys
>teleporting Arya
>based Walder Frey, High Sparrow, Mace the Ace and Kevan Lannister killed
>Cersei is now Maleficent
>Riverlands plot solved in 2 episodes
>Olenna supporting kinslaying bitches Sand Snakes
>the Mountain's head is actually just the Mountain's and not the dwarf or Joffrey's head
>Septa Unella being tortured
>DA KING IN DA NORF!!
>Littlefinger being cucked and outsmarted BY FUCKING SANSA

the only good scenes were the BOOM and Tyrion being named Hand of the King

Azor Jon

First for Ironborn.

>>teleporting Varys
>>teleporting Arya

People who say this shit are either baiting or stupid af.

I have something to confess.

I am in love with Alfie Allen.

It began when I first started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when it originally aired. I enjoyed the programme a lot, it seemed to capture the essence of the books and most of the characters were well casted. We won't get into what it has turned into, I liked it at the time. I noticed Theon didn't look like he did in the Books, I thought he looked quite odd. As the season went on I realised how good an actor this young man is.

Something changed, I saw him stand beside Robb Stark and then witnessed the pure emotion he displayed as Ramsay's captive. Seeing his little face as Reek warmed my heart and filled me with a burning desire to rescue him. I no longer see the odd face, weak beard and greasy hair. I see a true beauty, a beauty that emenates from his most deepest being.

He is the reason I continue watching this show. I am filled with pure glee every second he is on screen, and I never want the scene to end. I feel both joy and sorrow: joy because he exists in all his deep brilliance, and sorrow, because I realise that this straight London boy, the son of the abrasive Keith Allen, will never be mine.

It feels good to finally express it. I thank you for sharing this moment with me.

imgur.com/gallery/Lu29f

What happened?

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

What did you guys think of yesterday's episode?

Have all the animals used in house emblems been used before in GRRM works? I think a couple have but not so sure about the rest, Foxes definitely have been featured in another GRRM work along with Dragons.

nth for anime

Is this acccurate?

holy shit hes fugly

is shit

is this jaime?

D A N Y
A
N
Y

Too empty for me.

No, fuck you.
We always had characters traveling, the only reason people teleport now is because D&D want to end the show as soon as possible and you can't have the characters roam around like actual normal people because it would ""waste"" too much screentime.

I can tolerate Jon and Sansa going from Deepwood Motte to the Bear Island in one episode since they're fairly close, but not from Mereen to Sunspear AND back to Mereen in ONE EPISODE.

>b-but it takes place in da future!!1
Then show it at the end of the the first episode of S7, not now.

why the FUCK were the vale lords so eager to hail some bastard their king when if they had not showed up would have been flayed alive?

hes such a drowned rat looking motherfucker

When will pic related happen /got/? Ep 6, 9, or 10?

dany

not a good look

people keep saying that it's supposed to be Brienne but that looks like the Kingsguard armor to me

>DABID
>REMEMBER WHEN ROBB STARK WAS CROWNED KING IN DA NORF? DAT WAS HELLA COOL
>CAN WE DO IT AGAIN DABID??

Book Jaime

>>episodes 9 and 10
>he doesn't know

>the Mountain's head is actually just the Mountain's and not the dwarf or Joffrey's head
What?

Tywin

Who else hype for Targaryen-Greyjoy-Tyrell-Martell super alliance?
>dem orange sails
>dem green sails
>amongst the greyjoy and targaryen sails

Robbs crowning was absolutely Kino nothing will ever compare

THIS

who is beric dondarrion?

Why did that Hymen manderley call Jon the white wolf? Ghost stayed with him at castle black

Was it just a random Witcher reference?

Know what?

This isn't going to end well, is it? As in, Sam is almost certainly going to die, and accidentally trigger something awful in the process.

It being Joffrey's head would be so insanely fucking stupid. You should seriously consider suicide.

read the fucking books

Put season 1 and Plebeian and Season 6 as Patrician and then it's right

He read the books.

Why's she so perfect bros?

i'm afraid i've got some bad news

>Was it just a random Witcher reference?
no you retarded Sup Forumsedditor
no one gives a shit about that shitty game series outside of the neckbeards on this website

Calm down.

>implying that part of the books isn't retarded as hell

Thought dies when theories are taken as fact.
YOU FUCKING AUTIST PIECE OF PISS!

>teleporting Varys

I'll give you Arya, but Varys joined Dany when her fleet sailed past Dorne.

Why are her clothes different?

Nothing in the books suggests it's Joffrey's head. Not all retarded fan theories come from there

Which GRRM work would you like to see adapted next? I think The Ice Dragon could work as a Snowman type thing airing around Christmas but I'd like to either see Meathouse Men, The Stone City or Pear Shaped Man.

That's your autism and pedophilia speaking.

Remember when it took Aryan and the Hound 8 episodes to go from The Twins to the Eyrie?

Looks like he got raped

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

fuck i hope they will start shooting next season soon

>.jpg
who you tryin' to fool fool

Half of King's Landing and the whole cast

strong belwas

because

She has two outfits.

>when you take a selfie with an android phone

>the 'dude teleporting people lmao xd' argument is still getting thrown around until this day for edgy contrarians to prove their point

I just think she's cute and stuf

She grew on me at the end of S6, but if Daario shows up again and rekindles their booty calls, I'm done with her.

Do you wear the same clothes everyday?

I miss best king.

What's next for the hound?

Daario is out. Forever. Only fifteen eps left with no room for him

Why? And why are they so similar? To me it seems someone spilled mayonnaise on the first one and they didn't have time to another fancy one so they just made another shitty one to replace it.

Getting himself some Valyrian steel courtesy of Brienne

Become King Jon's kingsguard

OUR GUY

he's going on an ebin adventure with Berric, Thoros, Melisandre and Arya

M8, this literally has bren going on since S1E1

Have Thoros bring McShane back

Most monarchs had several similair outfits
see

>posting the most cringeworthy jpg /got/ has ever seen
>unironically no less

Nope, Varys sailed back to Meereen with more ships

Chickens

>teleporting Varys
>People who say this shit are either baiting or stupid af.

Right, it's just timeskips right, explains everything!

After saying her farewell to Daario and told him he was not coming with her, Daenerys just waited 4 months for Varys to sail to Dorne back&forth before sailing to Westeros.
That must've been awkward as fuck.

Lol no.
I remember how many people joked about Littlefinger's "teleporting device" because he went from the Eyrie to King's Landing in two episodes once.
If each plotline takes place in different time spans what's the point?

I loved it when Pycelle bitchslapped that kid. I don't care what anyone says, if some little brats came at me with knives I'd go fucking beserk. I'd kill as many of them as I could.

I still think it was mayo.

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

How many seconds would it take for Geralt to kill the White Fuccboi?

original mesaposter here
I've stopped doing mesaposting ever since somebody started doing that for me (mid june or something, don't remember). Don't know why, I was surprised but that guy was doing that pretty consistently up until the last episode. Looks like he found it funny too.
I haven't made a mesapost since that day. Don't know who's doing that now, but I just don't care anymore.

Remember when it took Catelyn and Tyrion less than that?

Cat went from Winterfell to King's Landing in one episode.

He'll meet Brienne again wandering around and team up with her

No time.

But Jon has an army.

Book geralt? probably around 4

How many revives would it take for Jon to kill him though?

that haymaker was hilarious.

She's in "mourning" for Tommen.

One part of me says NO but the other says Fuck D&D

seconds? more like milliseconds.
Geralt in a "realistic fantasy" such as GoT would destroy anyone without a sweat. Even Night King.

I was the original Azor Jonposter and I can confirm the same. I stopped in May.

yes