You find carl lecturing your kids about liberalism, a complete brainwash. what you gonna do?

you find carl lecturing your kids about liberalism, a complete brainwash. what you gonna do?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
mic.com/articles/142864/w-kamau-bell-explains-to-stephen-colbert-why-black-people-can-t-be-racist#.WMQApA4lY
cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask the kids to show Carl how they field strip a 1911 like daddy taught them, and tell Carl he has until they get it back together again before you give them loaded mags and use him for target practice.

you trump retards are literally so gullible.

Good answer.

Punch that nigga the fuck out

>literally

protip: carl already knows this because carl is an engineer. Carl is simply smarter than you trumptards and your indoctrinated, brainwashed retard children.

>having kids

>using /b

Pick one.

>you find carl lecturing your kids about liberalism, a complete brainwash.

This is how liberals view conservatism. Maybe the answer is somewhere in between?

Careful, you might trigger the trumpanzees into violent fits of unregistered gun rage

Sorry, I think you have us confused with muslims.

Muslims and Christians thing alike when it comes to fundamentalism.

I never thought I'd see the day people on Sup Forums defend this cuck of all people.

think*

Well since they're Tyrone's kids I'd have to ask him

don't you mean my wife's kids?

Samefag

I have no idea who he is. I'm just projecting myself onto carl to piss you off. I love guns and I'm a liberal. Never once have I worried about obama takin mah guns away hurr durr

They're literally always triggered. Biggest group of cucks there is. I'm on a mission to piss them off as much as possible.

Hey is that idubbz?

They view you as the terrorist. You share their love of religion, hate of gays, women and minorities. The same strain of fascism that fights 'degeneracy' of anyone not them.

>literally again
I didn't know they unblocked Sup Forums at Starbucks wifi

Yeah conservatards are more like islam extremists than they'll ever know. Religion is a disease of degeneracy.

What the fuck are you talking about? I posted one picture, and you think that tells you everything you need to know about me and what I'm saying?

FPBP

this

/THREAD

My fucking sides

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

And yet liberals are the ones calling for acceptance and mass immigration of mudslimes. Funny how that works out.

lol you are literally triggered so easily.

No

liberals are the most authoritarian group on the earth. and violent

I wish you could have been my dad. No homo. Well, maybe a little homo...

They want to take in refuges from wars that we created.

Force him to gag on my cock, and make his father watch.

I'm not triggered. I'm on Sup Forums 'cause I have nothing better to do. If what I said was indicative of being triggered, wew lad do I have some news for you about how triggered you are.

Fun fact: Conservative America is made of the least productive counties/states in America. Keep on taking from the real working class.

Once again...exactly what the liberals say about conservatives.

Immigrating some of their women and children will create assimilation. That is the most effective way to dominate your enemies. You indoctrinate them with compassion. Fucking old testament retards, if you don't want to follow the new testament you may as well just convert to judaism.

>Irrelevant fact
Look how well that turned out for Germany. Fuck off back to r/Funny you mudslime loving cunt.

>No one could possibly agree with something I don't

let me guess, blacks are racist right? fucking asshat

but conservatives didnt went to librals rallies to mess up

Years.

Let your tears help create the foundation on which America becomes great again.

Jesus fucking Christ this guy. This is the only human being who infuriates me so much that I would genuinely considered torture and I don't mean light torture I mean break as many bones as possible before death then waterboard him for 7 days with bamboo under his fingernails bolts in feet an ankle so can't walk even after healing can using a hot piece of metal to render his eyes useless render him speechless( not quite sure how yet haven't thought of it) take a massive shit in his mouth wire his mouth shut then leave him in a dumpster in Thailand

>Projecting this hard
When did I give even the slightest indication that I'm Christian? I think debating on r/AskReddit or YouTube comment sections is more your speed, boyo.

> Because Allah or Yahweh are real.

Yeah, how about no. Also if it's a fact that liberals want to take in refuges than stop crying wolf about massive immigration.

>but they are

Both conservatives and liberals mess each others rallies up. Just go view any KKK march.

It's Turing out great and merkel has more support than ever, do you even read the fucking news you fuck? Their culture is nothing but stronger and more diverse. I welcome more immigration

Are you drunk? That's a legitimate question. You're not making any sense. Hey, It's Christmas, I understand the need for festivities.

Hopefully more people vote so Trump gets tossed out of office in four years.

Typical white racist projecting. Please do the world a favor and educate yourself on racism.

mic.com/articles/142864/w-kamau-bell-explains-to-stephen-colbert-why-black-people-can-t-be-racist#.WMQApA4lY

I'm not drunk just trying to figure out why people can't defend their own views or see the hypocrisy between Christians and Muslims hating each other over fake deities.

cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/

>You
>Are
>A
>Retard

Someone back me up on this. This guy just won the biggest douche award 2016.

Tell me where to find one, fucker. Assuming by KKK you mean the three rednecks in a trailer park in Alabama, that it.

Why are you getting butthurt over obvious bait? Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

one, despite skin color can be racist. you mongoloid

No one hates Muslims because of deities, it's not the crusades anymore.
We hate them because they're barbarians who are ravaging Europe right now. Head back to r/Atheism.

I'm with you user

How would I know it's bait? There are real people who say what he says.

muslims love so much their culture and costumes that they should stay in the ME. only

Uh, you can watch dozens of white nationalist rallies on local news stations and uploaded to the web. White identity politics is hot shit if you haven't been paying attention.

>Blaming all Muslims and immigrants for the actions of a few extremists

When you actually start questioning your narrow worldview, maybe you'll start to understand different cultures and learn to embrace them

Aaaaand you lost. Black lives matter is racist, anyone can be racist. Fuck off, suck a big black dick, and kill yourself.

> Stop invading my safe space!

You hate Muslims because they're a different fictional tribe. The same reason they hate you.

You can watch racist BLM rallies too, what's your point? Everyone fucking sucks, left right and center. We get it. No need to argue over that.

Kill yourself. Your bait is shit.

>projecting your love of the bbc this much

nice bait

They know, I think they're in league with them. Their idea is they'll restore Christendom while the Muslims restart the Caliphate. Once the world is full of coerced fanatics on both sides we can have the Final Crusade

Black lives matters is not a racist organization. Being special snowflakes does not mean you lynch white people. Stop trying to make everything equal when extremism is the problem.

protip: Carl isn't an engineer because he left fokin college

>I'm
>Not
>Christian
You sure seem to care a lot about religion. Don't presume to tell me why I hate people, you fucking pretentious cunt.

>Black lives matters is not a racist organization.
Aaaand your opinion is worthless.

>non argument

Thanks for showing everyone lurking how close minded you are

Not an argument.

>"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??"

You have no reason to hate people who believe in something wrong.

Check pic related. It's the best argument there is against those sub-human blights.

as a fedora lord, I apologize on behalf of that douche

I have reason to hate people who kill people. Simple as that.

>punch carl
>rape carl
>be dark skinned
>im the victim here

I never said it was. I'm just disregarding your opinion. Because it is clearly worthless.

Okay, what about the overwhelming vast majority that don't?

i went to school with this dude; i think he's in the art or design program actually

So you're disregarding my opinion because you can't handle reality? Good luck in therapy, user.

That's a terrible analogy. You're comparing a bowl of m&ms to another bowl of m&ms which is America or Germany. Both equally contain the same number of poison as basic statistics would show you. There really aren't as many risks as you think, we just need to understand their culture more and then we wouldn't have to worry about the small minority of violence. They're guests in our nations and we need to accommodate them.

First of all, killing people is only the tip of the iceberg with Muslims. Even moderate ones still believe in subjugation of women and Sharia law. I could go on to list a plethora of reasons to hate moderate muslims, but more importantly, see

!0% are not terrorists that would be insane and millions upon millions of people.

>Nuh-uh, you're just stupid
Black lives matter is about black supremacy. Get over it.

So basically moderate Muslims are like Conservative Christians.

As for it's a retarded post as less than 1% are 'terrorists.'

>Nuh-uh, you're just stupid

Are you quoting yourself here?

> Black lives matter is about black supremacy. Get over it.

Hello conspiracy theorist! Black lives matter is about dark skinned people getting shot by police officers more than light skinned people.

Come on dude, this isn't even good bait. You just need to fuck off. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you here. (Kinda like muslims)

People like you need to not be involved in politics..

better education can be bought for 50 cents a book in thrift shops than in the classrooms of 3,000,000
wankers like karl

it's truly sad remember martin luther king jr, "judge me by the content of my character not the color of my skin" now the retardo liberal rioters and BLM want the opposite, really sad stuff

Is this all you got? A shitty image and denying a contradictory opinion? I guess the ad hom is a nice touch but barely.

It's kind of ironic that fascism is some how presumed the norm here now. So people defending sanity are actually seen as trolls.

I assume you watch CNN and read Buzzfeed too, right?
Yeah, and the KKK is just about innocent white pride and peacefully studying the Bible.

I'm not a fucking idiot. I know what instigated black lives matter, but it's far past that now. They're violent neanderthals (not racist) who are looking for any excuse to behave like a wild animal.