Estonia hate thread?

Estonia hate thread?

Fuck god I hate these little fuckers and I can't stand the undeserved, reddit-tier praise they receive on this board.

Bravo Estonia, you made Aquafresh mad

STOP HATING EESTI

disgusting subhumans
i hope russia invades them

nah they're cool

I used to love Estonia until I realized that Estonians are arrogant people

Bravo, Estonia!

Dont badmouth beesti you dogs

>using the word "Eesti"

good balt = dead balt

Proxy-estonian please

B
R
A
V
O

Im Russian w/ Eesti bloods.

Fuck U

quality posts guys, keep it up!

>Chinese water torture is a process in which water is slowly dripped onto a person's forehead, allegedly driving the restrained victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 15th or 16th century.

Lol you again, when will you stop being butthurt.
They're a miracle nation, less than 25 years from the russian problems they have become a very strong and rich nation.

Bravo Estonia!

>The rack is a torture device that consists of an oblong, rectangular, usually wooden frame, slightly raised from the ground, with a roller at one, or both, ends, having at one end a fixed bar to which the legs were fastened, and at the other a movable bar to which the hands were tied. The victim's feet are fastened to one roller, and the wrists are chained to the other.

Fuck off Tenno

I really want to take an estonian child and bash his skull in with a metal baseball bat

Would this even hurt that much? Just dislocate your joints eventually

This flag is ugly and shit

It would rip muscle, cartilage, and tendons.

ouch

Fuck You Rude Homo Nidder

Yeah. They'd also combo it with fire to the feet or pulling out your toenails.

I have no idea what happens in Estonia, can someone explain to me what kind of a place it is?

Why? I haven't done anything wrong

I could tell you, but I could also just show you

russian clay

>Inb4 le russians

Now nope

estonians ruined my childhood forum

Why are the Swedish and Spanish living in flats? Look how big the countries are and then they stack on top of each other? Sweden has muh HDI too so what the fuck are they playing at?

Fuck Estonia

Smelly dumb criminal scum

This. fucking car/boat thieves

Does anyone remember that yt video where little russian boy asks finnish\estonian girl for directions in russian and she is angry and tells him that he should speak finnish/estonian in this country, but it occures that he is a turist and girls momentaly changes her attitude and explains him directions in fluent russian?

Apperently urbanisation is quite big in Sweden (which partially explains their cuck factor)

Same goes for Spain, almost every Spaniard lives in a flat in the city while the country side is almost empty. I think it has something to do with Franco or something

>urbanisation is bad

wew

;_;

I never said that, but it does seem to be universal that city folk are more open to liberal ideas.

and bike thieves

>blease do nod undermine my faulty logic widh facts :-DD

One day you are considered irrelevant next thing you know some Holland guy is making threads about your country. wew lad.

Gonna steal the fastest reindeer you got.

Eesti is besti

Estonia is shit.

>Tfw some german feudal state gets mad at your country

+15 roubles

Oh look, degenerate west is at its shenanigans again :---DDDDddd

Second worst people on the earth, first are ruskis

But they're russians too.

Will spread my cheeks for you Ivan

My name is not Ivan. I'm not even slav, mon paro jalga :^]

Homo paaviani

Vejke sutumaas varti meks kel :^]

90% of Spain is poor. Madrid, Barcelona and the basques are like 80% of the GDP. Since the 60's there's been an enormous migration from rural to urban areas. That's why Catalonia went from 1.5m to 7.5m people.
Also, being less modern than the rest of Europe made the spaniards more aggressive in the move to the cities. From living with the family in a little village to the mentality where everyone needed to have its own home (thanks to the ads on tv and the construction boom where anyone without studies could gain +4k€/month easily).

Of course the recent crisis put the country back the way it was supposed to be without that crazy boom and beliefs.

In Finnish: Homo paviaani

The fuck
Estonski spy probralsya suda i ishet secreti

In Liivi: Homo pavians

Hиeт :^l
Я poднoй.

When did you learn it
Do you use it when you speak to your relatives or something?

A gde rodnoi?

retard

That means my gay pope in finnish

I dont hate Estonians but I find it sad that they opress Russian minorities in their country

What is "paavst"?

Двa языкa. Oдин oбщий, дpyгoй этничecкий мecтячкoвый. Hичeгo ocoбeннoгo.
Kedse viren :^]

A y тeбя втopoe гpaждaнcтвo ecть?
Пo Eвpoпкe кaтaтьcя, вce дeлa

Hит. Зaчeм oнo нaдo? Mнe и тyт хopoшo.

reflective of the country

Tyт хoлoднo...
Я пpocтo читaл, чтo oни тeм y кoгo ceмья тo ли c Пcкoвa, тo ли c ЭCCP, пacпopт EC лeгчe пoлyчить

Mнe лyчшe ocтaвaтьcя тaм, гдe ceмья, дpyзья, paбoтa и вce тaкoe.
Taк пpoщe.

stop bullying bestonia at once.

Paavian is a sort of ape in estonian

Best about Estonia are the russians

Why is that so?

i think because for generations, estonians only learned opression. now that they are free, they use their freedom to do what they know the best

Why You Hate Eesti!? Please Stop RUDE FINNOUGORIC!

Don't bully them!

Estonians broke into my grandfather's summer house and stole all his fishing and kitchen gear. They were caught at the boat back to Estonia with a van full of stolen goods.

Hmm, I see your point, but did you take into account that the estonian russian minority basically sees themselves as a country inside a country? As an estonian nothing makes me more mad than some russian punks openly saying that estonia is a mistake and soon it will come to an end.

They were Russian.

Y'know, every nation has their crooks and criminals. Many finns come to Tallinn, break bottles and harass locals and piss everywhere, but I think (maybe naively) that they are just a bad proportion of Finland.

I think both sides are to blame
Estonians opress Russians, which causes them to feel resentment and openly denounce Estonia, which causes them to opress even more

Estonia was a mistake
It's nothing but forests and snow)))))

I would supply a counter-argument but I know to foreigners it just sounds like "Hurr but they started it :-DD"

this. they also smell like russian garbage

Overrepresented on Sup Forums and reddit. Same as finnland and Canada. Even worse they all are obnoxious people. Funny thing is, that estonians blame everything wrong in their country on the Russian diaspora. Sad.

sad thread desu

Wtf is this

Any contries better then russia.

>become a very strong and rich nation
lets not get ahead of ourselves now

Дa, eтo тaк
Ho ты cнaчaлa язык бы выyчил штoлe

я пытaюcь

No idea desu, I found it in another thread. The sheer assburgers made me chortle tho

Удaчи
Я пpocтo нe пoнял, чoмy ты тaм countries нaпиcaл
Пpaвильнo бyдeт: any country is better